IBF declare on SINS

DeletedUser13390

evening, sorry haven't been around been rather busy IRL.

firstly i will congratulate Sins on recent endeavors.

now i will touch on what has happened i guess ( or at least what was claimed )

so unfortunately for us at IBF one of our members prexes had contacted me and said that he has a lot going on IRL atm and has to quit, whether truth or not i don't know it could very well be the fact he couldn't handle the pressure or something did come up IRL.

but to our disbelief he disappeared without setting an account sitter so unfortunately the account was doomed to be that of a scratching post.

so i say a well done to Sins for seeing an opportunity and taking hold of it as would any other tribe do the same in your position it has certainly given you (particularly divine) the break that was needed. So with any incident that happens like this we are doing what we can to make good of a bad situation.

We could of kicked the account instantly knowing full well it would damage the stats to no end, but that isn't my style it was a member of our tribe who made a mistake so we will take the the losses as they come as they are indeed still in my book war caps whether active or inactive.

in response to kiam claim on skill has over come on this sorry i must disagree, but i will say your perseverance prevailed in this incident you persevered and gained benefits to which was deserved.

don't think we are done just yet though ;) one player doesn't make a tribe :D

DeletedUser13390

nor do 21 make a good tribe ;)

neither does 7 ;) 8 is a good one though :icon_rolleyes:

*edit* just realised that was your 666 post on externals may explain why it was a little nasty :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13543

But didn't god come before the devil? so god must be less than 6? We have too many members we should internal Insomnia.

Deleted User - 70854

If man is 5, then the devil is 6. And if the devil is 6 then god is 7

DeletedUser13390

But didn't god come before the devil? so god must be less than 6? We have too many members we should internal Insomnia.

hmm you have opened my eyes to an interesting concept. although... with that analysis does that mean you and kiam should be internalled? as if it is less then 6 you have 7 members at the moment which would mean more then 1 internal is required

DeletedUser13543

But we are Sins, a mix of god and the devil.

Since god is everything and the devil is just 6; The best number of member must be 6.

DeletedUser13390

But we are Sins, a mix of god and the devil.

Since god is everything and the devil is just 6; The best number of member must be 6.

err god? i am not in your tribe yet :x

but going by tedd's theory does that mean 8 is greater then god ?

DeletedUser

How convenient the 3rd day after getting abused by me something comes up in RL lol. So yes I will take this as skill, he couldn't handle it.

DeletedUser13390

How convenient the 3rd day after getting abused by me something comes up in RL lol. So yes I will take this as skill, he couldn't handle it.

skill, sorry kiam i have to decline that perseverance? yes.

again i don't know if there was a real life incident that caused his leaving however i wont dismiss the fact it is the latter that he couldn't handle the pressure.

for him to be able to use 10k pp on walls ( i agree i wouldn't do that it is a ridiculous amount. ) it shows you didn't time anything giving him the option to do so.

now i am not going to argue further on this, you can take the complement or not either way it is what it is and what has happened has happened.

but as previously said just because one member is gone doesn't mean we are all going to leave...

time will tell if the east can recover from the incident.

i am sure even you will agree with me these things happen and there isn't much we can do in the respect of minimizing the damage. i personally think we have dealt with it the best way that anyone could when being left in the position we was in.

DeletedUser13390

jesus guys does nobody get the reference? :|

i do :D but there are other significant numbers such as 21 has a more closer relevance to your tribes name...

Twenty-one symbolizes the great wickedness of rebellion and sin.

so looks like you need to recruit a few ;) shall i take a ticket? :icon_biggrin: