IBF declare on SINS

DeletedUser

Opping solo timing is suicide as it is way too obvious where targets are especially with a 5 hour noble gap.

Your east is ruined now, Eddie is alone and he will get ripped apart soon enough as I no longer have a 5 hour noble time issue - stacking him will only go so far and after that your east really is screwed.

It's a domino effect, one falls and they all fall. Serves you right for hugging them all :)

DeletedUser13543

I think some of IBF need to learn about Night Bonus.

YqhlKZx.png

Deleted User - 70854

Dont worry im sure IBF have a long list of people begging for recruits :lol:

I guess we may have to take our turn soon :icon_confused:

DeletedUser13390

Opping solo timing is suicide as it is way too obvious where targets are especially with a 5 hour noble gap.

Your east is ruined now, Eddie is alone and he will get ripped apart soon enough as I no longer have a 5 hour noble time issue - stacking him will only go so far and after that your east really is screwed.

It's a domino effect, one falls and they all fall. Serves you right for hugging them all :)

i like your confidence, although don't underestimate your enemy or over estimate your own abilities.

time will tell on what happens.

Deleted User - 70854

"Twenty-one symbolizes the great wickedness of rebellion and sin." tbf 21 sounds pretty cool too

Deleted User - 70854

"The number 8 in the Bible represents a new beginning, meaning a new order or creation, and man's true 'born again' event when he is resurrected from the dead into eternal life."

Deleted User - 70854

I aint gonna pretend to be an expert :x never read the thing ;)

Im sure Rainbow will know

DeletedUser13543

no fair :s I sent vs an inactive and got met by a player.

But dw i wont make that mistake when I attack for real.