IBF declare on SINS

DeletedUser12618

So far I've been trying to be pretty loose with letting you guys banter about.

But word is, warnings and infractions are going to have to start very soon for off topic posts, and personal insults.

If you want to have a conversation about something, especially not related to the thread. Take it to mails.

I hate to be the bad guy, but some of you don't seem to be able to moderate yourselves.

DeletedUser10790

Why should mouths have to be kept in check? Thus far it's been a terrible effort from IBF - why should Sins members not remind them of this?

Blue

DeletedUser

@Dusty, did you ever play .net with "Dusty Bottom" account?

on topic post: #TheseBiscuitsAintLoyal

DeletedUser

In fairness all i said was you haven't looted much - Dusty gave all the personal insults about 'brain cells' etc.

DeletedUser

lol no way :lol: if it really is then i know what kind of farmer you are, pretty sure we had to kick you from our tribe for being so poor at it and just being a poor player all around really. Not insulting you by the way just stating a few facts if you are the one from .net.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Why should mouths have to be kept in check? Thus far it's been a terrible effort from IBF - why should Sins members not remind them of this?

Blue

no your right when it comes to the whole war i can understand. but this isn't about the war this is about me and tbh if you check forums whenever 360 posts regarding me he makes it personal feel free to browse the other threads and see for yourself.

if it's regarding the war then fair enough but all i see here regarding "IBF as a whole" is apparently their poor choice in recruiting me and everything else is about me directly therefore not being about the "efforts of IBF".

@Dusty, did you ever play .net with "Dusty Bottom" account?

on topic post: #TheseBiscuitsAintLoyal

to answer your question no i did not. as many have asked me Bluesteele not being one of those people i haven't played .net in years nor did i play under the same account name.

lol no way :lol: if it really is then i know what kind of farmer you are, pretty sure we had to kick you from our tribe for being so poor at it and just being a poor player all around really. Not insulting you by the way just stating a few facts if you are the one from .net.

again not me. but it's interesting that you seem to assume everything rather than actually finding the details and facts out which just purely means your bandwagon jumper.
You know nothing of how i play let alone how i farm nor do you know how good or bad of a player i am.

both you and 360 assume i'm some terrible player but yet neither of you have neither played with me or against me so anything you say regarding any skill i have as far as a player is well just gibberish because you have no details nor facts on how i play therefore your comments are dismiss-able and therefore irrelevant.

Last edited:

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
​all good mate to be honest i just think it's a bit of a coincidence to be fair with you.

DeletedUser

again not me. but it's interesting that you seem to assume everything rather than actually finding the details and facts out which just purely means your bandwagon jumper.
You know nothing of how i play let alone how i farm nor do you know how good or bad of a player i am.

both you and 360 assume i'm some terrible player but yet neither of you have neither played with me or against me so anything you say regarding any skill i have as far as a player is well just gibberish because you have no details nor facts on how i play therefore your comments are dismiss-able and therefore irrelevant.

Read my post again, i said "IF" you are that player.

DeletedUser

Dusty you do get very defensive very easily and it is very funny watching you lol

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
i don't get defensive at all 360 and if you think i do then you are sadly mistaken. i am one for banter i prefer to look at the arguement at hand and argue a sides view in this case my own view.

i have nothing to get defensive about because i simply don't care what you think or what you "think you know" the matter of the fact is i am right so until you play with me or against me i would prefer the biased opinions on me that you have are to be kept quiet or not at all.

that simple.

Read my post again, i said "IF" you are that player.

yes you did say "if" but after that "if" you went into finer details regarding something that has nothing to do with me. thus you assumed it was me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10619

I'm not being funny here, but god this is boring hearing you lot bicker about nothing in particular

Deleted User - 70854

It doesnt pain me to say it, but i agree with simon

DeletedUser

yes you did say "if" but after that "if" you went into finer details regarding something that has nothing to do with me. thus you assumed it was me.

Yet again you are wrong, at the end of my post i said "Not insulting you by the way just stating a few facts if you are the one from .net."

rekt

#Stopfollowingtherainbow

DeletedUser

Dusty you are repeating yourself and everyone is bored so shh. I will do the same

DeletedUser10619

After someone pointed out that RP had updated their war thread, I thought I had better do the same. Great going by the Rats....But as the saying goes

Side 1:
Tribes: IBF
Side 2:
Tribes: Sins

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 507
Side 2: 184
Difference: 323

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,595,184
Side 2: 1,663,272
Difference: 2,931,912

chart

We are just a Different type of Gravy

DeletedUser10100

What do your actual war stats say though? Declared war stats that is. If we go by forever on the TW Stats ours is 200 caps to 64 vs Sins and you guys were at war a little longer :)