IBF declare on SINS

DeletedUser10100

Always looking at the small members Troj lmao

so...this War! Favour the numbers generally wins here, but the underdog should not be underestimated at all. It's far too early to judge who'll win at present, give it a few weeks of OPs on both sides and I think we will start to see the cracks appear, summer is coming fast too, RL will surely start taking hold of members across the world and we will see quitters.

Good luck to both, looking forward to seeing some decent reports, stats and OP results.

DeletedUser6796

It's the long haul that is the measure here. the impact of a Sins quitter is obviously far more substantial than that of an IBF quitter on their respective tribes, and I don't see an easy pool of replacements for Sins when that happens, whilst IBF still have recruitment options. This is mostly down to location, but it could be argued that Sins used up their recruitment options earlier in the game.

Troj never looks at small member anythings. I do, but only for a giggle.

Lilli
x

Deleted User - 70854

It could also be argued Sins dont want recruitment options ;)

Anyway, since our op (on the 23rd) these are the stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: Sins
Side 2:
Tribes: IBF

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 4
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 221,737
Side 2: 38,033
Difference: 183,704

chart

not that IBF didnt try tho ;)

a256542235f648bea46c13425464cf3d.png

Sins take an early lead, but yes, it is very early days yet....

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
not to be picky or anything but from the 23rd = 3 days stats not a week and when you do it from the 23rd these are the stats.

Side 1: Tribes: Sins
Side 2:
Tribes: IBF

Timeframe: 23/04/2015 00:00:00 to 26/04/2015 15:54:39

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 4
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 212,208
Side 2: 38,033
Difference: 174,175

chart

This war for sure will be an interesting war mainly because of a few factors. after looking over some stats i see a couple members of IBF are being hit from the south and i know there are no relations between them and Sins.

i've also noticed that quite a few of the IBF's recent conquers have been barbs which is rather odd during a time of war. maybe it's a strategic move or maybe it's a last run at grabbing some easy villages before the hard part comes. guess time will tell.

it is infact an early lead for Sins despite being 1 conquer they are still up by 19 conquers but give it a week and i think they will either pull ahead even more or IBF will level the playing field.

my 2 cents.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6796

It could be, but I don't think you are making that argument, are you? After all, with all the unpredictable turmoil ahead, you wouldn't want to have to internal 12% of your tribe every time someone loses interest. :)

Lilli
x

DeletedUser

Looks like IBF have the first quitter after a pounding from us

*cough* Normality *cough*

DeletedUser13390

Looks like IBF have the first quitter after a pounding from us

*cough* Normality *cough*

not the case at all lol.

but i shall leave you to speculate, some thing were in the works prior to the attacks began. just the timing of things happened to fall just nicely for Sins.

but not taking anything away from Sins after all the stats tell things how it is in such early stages.

but i am sure things will change over time. whether it is for the better or worse on either side who knows.

but just to make me feel a little better because you all love me so dearly and this is a war declaration thread can we use the stats from the date war was declared :D

inb4 people moan saying i am trying to skewer stats in favour of ibf haha

b..b..b..but you said you wanted me? :( my heart is breaking here

Deleted User - 70854

but just to make me feel a little better because you all love me so dearly and this is a war declaration thread can we use the stats from the date war was declared :D

No ofcourse not, just because we didnt feel the need to use the ingame war feature, doesnt mean they shouldnt be counted. We opped you and took villages so they will be counted ;)

b..b..b..but you said you wanted me? :( my heart is breaking here

I did, and you said no ;) maybe in the future? :p haha

DeletedUser13390

No ofcourse not, just because we didnt feel the need to use the ingame war feature, doesnt mean they shouldnt be counted. We opped you and took villages so they will be counted ;)

I did, and you said no ;) maybe in the future? :p haha

didn't declare didn't count :icon_rolleyes: as far as i can see on war stats it isn't as bad as it looks honest :icon_rolleyes:

ermmm.... well i told you my conditions :lol:

Deleted User - 70854

deceleration irrelevant ;)

I know but like i said, gotta meet before i send nudes man :x

DeletedUser13390

deceleration irrelevant ;)

I know but like i said, gotta meet before i send nudes man :x

no no noooo, the forum is a declaration of war, war began on the declaration ;) prior caps irrelevant :lol:

no not those conditions! the other ones

Deleted User - 70854

Well technically the war began when you took in thos TLS refugee's ;)

DeletedUser13390

Well technically the war began when you took in thos TLS refugee's ;)

no declaration no war :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

plus lets be honest what is a refugee at this stage of the game? you took kiam in.

albeit it was prodominantly you macca and boom hitting him but other was too so yeah lol.

refugee has a rather pointless meaning in these stages

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
to be fair here seany has a point.

if you were hitting a smaller tribe and didn't declare you would class that as expansion or just mere skirmishes. so technically speaking the war doesn't begin until declared because up until a declaration it is just mere expansion / skirmishes for and between players.

DeletedUser

I wasn't taken in - i was approached by Tedd to form a separate tribe with the best members of Ted along with Boom and Ant and get away from all the BS and the players with it - i think we can all say it was the best decision we made on this world.

Dusty your point doesn't make sense because this isn't a small tribe and no one would bother declaring on small tribes. The stats show (war or not because war makes no actual difference) we are way up on conquers and those stats should count...

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
the point i'm trying to make kiam is that if the OP you did before the declaration mattered why didn't you declare war when you launched?

i mean thats usually how it works. i think the fact that your including stats before the declaration instead of declaring when you did the OP is a bit odd.

DeletedUser13390

I wasn't taken in - i was approached by Tedd to form a separate tribe with the best members of Ted along with Boom and Ant and get away from all the BS and the players with it - i think we can all say it was the best decision we made on this world.

Dusty your point doesn't make sense because this isn't a small tribe and no one would bother declaring on small tribes. The stats show (war or not because war makes no actual difference) we are way up on conquers and those stats should count...

wondered how long would take for you to post with a little argument :lol:

but was you or was you not invited into a tribe tedd created? i believe so yes so you was taken in first argument out the window lol.

i don't dispute if it was a good or bad move, it is what it is and always will be.

you are up on conquers overall yes. but in regards to the war i don't think you are as way up as you believe.

i take nothing away from the fact tedd ran a successful op on one of our members but as said it was prior declaration.

so yes overall Sins do have upper hand on conquers on an overall level, again not taking that away from them but we wasn't officially at war until the declaration. i mean anyone can pull a op on the unsuspecting as we wasn't exactly fighting all that much prior, just the usual "refugees" fighting against your "refugee" divine lol.

now your argument is probably going to be along the lines of me trying to skew the stats in ibf's favour, but realistically no it isn't. i have openly admitted on external forums overall Sins are up on conquers i don't hide that fact people are more then capable to look it up on twstats also if they are really interested.

but as for the official declaration and official stats as of beginning of the war thats all that should really be in relevance to this.

but one thing to remember is this is going to be a very very long war and no one knows who will be the victor as of yet.

just my 2 cent's if you wish to post a counter argument you will be wasting your time i am afraid i don't have anything else to add to this post or wish to continue the debate.

but in all seriousness good luck to both sides and good work on the PnP Sb007ck.

have fun and let the lives of many now be spent in front of the computer screen.

oh and let the lifes of all our hard working troops rest in peace

DeletedUser

Well someone has to be the duke and invite the other members so obv i had to be invited but it was a planned tribe not a last minute invite or anything, thats the point im making :)

Hehe good luck to you too in the war

DeletedUser13390

Well someone has to be the duke and invite the other members so obv i had to be invited but it was a planned tribe not a last minute invite or anything, thats the point im making :)

Hehe good luck to you too in the war

i know all about it being planned i was one of the chosen ones too.:lol:

my whole point was the status of a refugee at this stage is pointless to say the least, so if our tls recruits were refugees as was yourself and divine but again now we are just debating simple things that make no difference to what is going to happen in this war.

and by god i think kiam is drunk he has said good luck to me in what seems like a nice manner :O!