IBF declare on SINS

DeletedUser

lol we were attacking 50+ hours out haha and have been hitting the players near Divine in the east for weeks, how much warning do you need?? It's not like we were hitting next door with no warning, your fault for not sorting your stacks out as well...

Agreed, it really is very very early days but still :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13390

lol we were attacking 50+ hours out haha and have been hitting the players near Divine in the east for weeks, how much warning do you need?? It's not like we were hitting next door with no warning, your fault for not sorting your stacks out as well...

Agreed, it really is very very early days but still :p

pretty sure our players in the east are up in terms of conquers against Sins. so doesn't mean to much.

as for fugitive 50 hours out? the isolated villas were slap bang in the middle of those who capped them lol so please don't try that one.

nearly every player from IBF received fakes so working out who was intended target wasn't exactly easy until the nobles began it was too late to act on it.

Tedd knows we was in middle of prepping for something else when you guys decided to strike so of course caught of guard and of guard stats are easier to brag about then any other stats.

so lets stick to the stats from us declaring now that both sides know exactly where they stand and it is war.

if you wish to keep bringing up those stats fair enough i wont argue further i have made my point clear and everyone here reading can make a judgment on them for themselves.

DeletedUser

everyone gets fakes>> Everyone sorts their stacks out (who should have already tbh) ESPECIALLY if they are isolated like you say. You had hours to prep but hey ho

Yup lets let readers think what they want :)

Deleted User - 70854

tbf i only had 5 villlages stacked, that were surrounded by ibf and have been stacked almost as soon as I made Sins, only a fool wouldnt, so why those vikllages of ibf werent stacked already i will never know, but thats just the way it is.

Yes you guys are doing well against Divine, but hes isolated so its to be expected. Dont get me wrong, its still a good achievment and im not taking anything away from it.

But, on the other hand.....

4aceba3bea9c8ad1407f3e4850f8f315.png

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13390

Ted thanks for the 400 fakes ;)
Cheers
Sam

he was doing me a favour ;) and there is more people on the list!

because little do you all know i am spying for Sins! but heres the twist Tedd is spying for IBF.

our goal is to have both tribes collapse and me and tedd rise up from the ashes and take everything for ourselves :icon_twisted:

Deleted User - 70854

I thought we'd agreed i would just dodge next time? ;)

Deleted User - 70854

Well i wanted you to come with me, so was it me who abandoned you, or you who abandoned me? ;)

Deleted User - 70854

Hey I just wanted something interesting to happen here, we all know how uk15 ended and it was rather dull. Well not this time ;)

Deleted User - 70854

Anyway, here are the updated stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: Sins
Side 2:
Tribes: IBF

Timeframe: 23/04/2015 00:00:00 to 29/04/2015 21:29:06

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 16
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 289,375
Side 2: 151,945
Difference: 137,430

chart

Sins still holding the lead, although IBF have been hitting us hard (me especially :icon_sad:).

DeletedUser4147

Tedd we could reunite if you just gave up on sins. Just trying to save you buddy :X

Deleted User - 70854

I guess its just destiny, only one of us can be on the winning team biggsy ;( I thought id give you the advantage this time ;)

DeletedUser4147

I need a bigger advantage. Last time I had JP on my side!

If destiny demands only one of us can win then so be it, we'll probably both lose and be forced to play yet another world :D

Deleted User - 70854

well you got seany this time so... :x

dont be silly, tedd doesnt do loosing ;)