1. Seductive-Dominatrix
2. Celtic Mist
3. *Huntress*
4. Fallen Angel
5. Pervis

DeletedUser

1) zero point--I know who he is

[pp]I think just about everybody knows by now. Didnt even last a week :(

Only reason I had originally kept it quiet was because Predator was 8 fields away and I didnt want to give him the opportunity to restart. I had planned on seeing if he was as good as advertised. (It was planned to be a complete 1v1 with nobody else from intro/rumble involved) After all have to see if he is worthy of the name :p

Now for a non-pills trolling team list:
1) Elise
2) Aaqib
3) Petar
4) Clint
5) Sami[/pp]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only reason I had originally kept it quiet was because Predator was 8 fields away and I didnt want to give him the opportunity to restart. I had planned on seeing if he was as good as advertised. (It was planned to be a complete 1v1 with nobody else from intro/rumble involved) After all have to see if he is worthy of the name :p

1) Elise
2) Aaqib
3) Petar
4) Clint
5) Sami[/pp]

Worthy of ur name i think not o_O
nice list to o_O
spice my list up
1 Miggy
2 Wizzy
3 Lodda
4 Purp Pred
5 Tharg

o_O now thats a change 4 meh o_O

DeletedUser

1) Seductive-Dominatrix

2) Neverwas

3) Robj

4) Angacam

5) LauraDestroya
6) (Because I can) Nauzhor (if he plays long term *grins*)

DeletedUser

I don't think did one of these so:

1. Master/Mistress
2. Raoulduke
3. Elise
4. The one
5. Hoang

DeletedUser

1) Elise
2) Aaqib
3) Petar
4) Clint
5) Sami[/pp]

If I had known about it I wouldn't have restarted, on the contrary it would have given me a reason to try harder. My decision to delete was made purely on two things; I have a busy schedule this month, and I didn't want my members to get targeted just for being in the same tribe as me.

On topic:

My real list:

1. mrmartin also known as Carnage. (with dot) and Bubbles on UK / rl friend - Introduced me to Tw back in Feb 2009 and taught me everything I know.
2. Lord Hurst also known as G0ld and Buttercup on UK / rl friend - He played less than 4hrs a day on w32 with no Premium and broke the top 100. Fyi that takes some doing. (retired summer 09 :icon_cry::icon_cry:)
3. EstoyLoco - Probably the most underrated player in the game. If it wasn't for his rl commitments I'm postive he'd be top 10 every world he played.
4. Sadandrew (good friend from w32, sadly quit Tw last summer) - The only player I've come across who was possibly more active than myself.
5. xXSaintXx also known as Itchy and scratchy and some other names I forgot. Hes funny and loyal, nuff said.

DeletedUser282

Estoy is a decent player, but in my opinion, he is not good enough to dominate a server.

Now a list :-

Hoang
Nauz
Elise
Lisa
LA

You could probably make better tribes but that would be a fun one.

DeletedUser

Mine Now

1. Lodda - good guy to work with :icon_wink:
2. hoang - i always have more lc then you :icon_rolleyes:
3. Nauz - every top 5 needs an ego
4. Tasha - <3
5. Reduaram - teh noob of the 5

DeletedUser2118

My list:

1)Robj
2)Allyboo
3)Muldeh
4)Matty1.23
5)Dctrout

:( Ran out of rooms.

Deleted User - 695343

Made my list of people I'm not currently playing with, although I have had the pleasure of playing with all but one of them. Picked for both personality and skill There would be good game and good craic. :icon_wink:

1. Raffy (SSA)
2. Simz1987
3. Thomas the Tank Engine :*
4. Status.quo <3
5. Shveik :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

1. Purple
2. Nauz
3. Thar
4. Noob
5. Reduaram

No special order i havnt played with any of these players i just respect them

DeletedUser

Well, if i was being honest about the people ive played with;

1) Auskilla/Miggy on W38 n00b
2) Nauz
3) PP
4) dscholes - yes, believe it or not. (Played on Aj last speed season (Me sometimes))
5) Hmmm... so many people could go here, but out of pure friendship, my co-player on opolupan

Flame it away if you wish :icon_razz:

Err, no offence... but Dscholes is one of the biggest noobs i know :S

Mine Now

1. Lodda - good guy to work with :icon_wink:

Yea, I've co-played with Lodda before, he's a great guy and a brilliant player, likes to keep organized and stick to a routine though :D

DeletedUser

Made my list of people I'm not currently playing with, although I have had the pleasure of playing with all but one of them. Picked for both personality and skill There would be good game and good craic. :icon_wink:

1. Raffy (SSA)
2. Simz1987
3. Thomas the Tank Engine :*
4. Status.quo <3
5. Shveik :icon_redface:

Hey that's cheating, there are 6+ people on there :p

Anyway I should probaby do my list now:
1.Praetorium
2.Therin
3.allyboo
4.4leaf
5.Either whistlingleaf or Aoxamada

DeletedUser

If I had known about it I wouldn't have restarted, on the contrary it would have given me a reason to try harder. My decision to delete was made purely on two things; I have a busy schedule this month, and I didn't want my members to get targeted just for being in the same tribe as me.

On topic:

My real list:

1. mrmartin also known as Carnage. (with dot) and Bubbles on UK / rl friend - Introduced me to Tw back in Feb 2009 and taught me everything I know.
2. Lord Hurst also known as G0ld and Buttercup on UK / rl friend - He played less than 4hrs a day on w32 with no Premium and broke the top 100. Fyi that takes some doing. (retired summer 09 :icon_cry::icon_cry:)
3. EstoyLoco - Probably the most underrated player in the game. If it wasn't for his rl commitments I'm postive he'd be top 10 every world he played.
4. Sadandrew (good friend from w32, sadly quit Tw last summer) - The only player I've come across who was possibly more active than myself.
5. xXSaintXx also known as Itchy and scratchy and some other names I forgot. Hes funny and loyal, nuff said.

Some good names there. Carnage was funny and loyal, he'll probably be on my list.

My list:
1) Thargoran -Great player, great to play with, I learnt a lot
2) John Murray -Again, a loyal, great player
3) xXSaintXx/xXCarnageXx/Itchy and Scratchy -Same reasons as Pred
4) Nauz/FB/Ulscicsor -Never played with him (wel, unless you count for like a day in Enzyme), but I talk a lot with him and he knows what hes doing...
5) Too many people could fill this spot, but I think dees :)

Again, there are so many people I could put in there. :s

DeletedUser

Estoy is a decent player, but in my opinion, he is not good enough to dominate a server.

Now a list :-

Hoang
Nauz
Elise
Lisa
LA

You could probably make better tribes but that would be a fun one.

What world have we played together/against Gargareth to justify that opinion? :)