:)
You cannot name Wizzydizzy unless you name which owner :lol:

W20:
Richard
Robert/Lodda
HeftySmurf

W36:
Lodda
(cant remember his other owners, however Lodda is currently playing it)

DeletedUser

1 bonaparte
2 rawberry
3 demo
4 the surgeon
5 amokro

some of them play on .net others dont but they all have proven enough their qualities

DeletedUser

Finally, I have my final list:
Thomas
Hoang
Ulscisor
Fire Dance
Zero point

DeletedUser

Peeps i'd love to have in the same tribe:

B.T
Bangers N Mash
BChomper
Vivi (both Death and Ret)
Bonnie and Clyde

Maybe not the most elite but decent players and a decent laugh too :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

1) Tharg
2) Lodda
3) Jamm
4) PP
5) hoang.nghiem

Mateswise:

1) Pink Panther/AnGeL*DeMoN*Boii/Fast N Furious - Dom
2) Tender Touch (we don't talk much, but i like her)
3) Noise
4) Nindel
5) luke bishop

DeletedUser

If I were to pick 5 players with whom I have not thus far played in the same tribe with (or at least not seriously), it would read somewhat like :

1) The Jester - in my humble opinion he was the original propaganda set piece. There are others as good but he paved the way for using PnP to influence the game.

2) Duffbdat - wierd to say it but although we speak near daily during those times that both of us actively play TW, and have coplayed once for the lulz, me and Robert have yet to play any world seriously in the same tribe.

3) Lokinder - Okay I played W2 seriously under his leadership, but damn I'd like to repeat that experience. He personifies the sort of figuerehead and representative all leaders should aspire to be.

4) Kenved - Another wierd instance, kenny is one of the people i've grown closest to in this game and even after hes quit we're co-ordinating co-operation between student organizations that him and I are part of via fb and other means. But except for a short time in W21, I've not been in the same tribe as him

5) Shveik - heh, I've had to fight him 3 times now and hes one of the very very few enemies thats both amused and impressed me. Very unique personality and a very standard of playing the game both in terms of skill and in terms of being a classy person to interact with. Would like to be in a tribe with him someday.