Inactives

DeletedUser

Okay, seeing how TEAM made such a big issue about it, lets get it out in the open and discuss the subject.

What do you consider inactivity, how do you define it and what do you do about it.

Inactivity to me is someone going Red. We all know the old saying Red is Dead, it's been the same every tribe I've played with, you go red you either (a) get kicked and nobled [to preserve the stats] or (b) kept in the tribe and nobled [maybe someone has the sit) but now it appears TEAM have come up with a third option (c) do nothing and hope to hell the player comes back.

Now I want to clear this up right now what I do not consider inactive:
(a) Someone has the sit - it's a tribe, you should be able to count on tribemates to shift the account around whilst you either noble it out or wait for the player to come back.
(b) Someone logging off for a couple of days - that is not inactivity, that's a player who's heart isn't in it. If they haven't set a sit then that's twice the crime. They shouldn't be in a good tribe in the first place.

What should a tribe do with inactives, the obvious answer is noble them out to keep the villas in tribe and build more troops. If anyone can give me a good reason why you keep them in tribe doing nothing just ticking along then I've yet to hear it. Face it, the sole reason these accounts are kept in the tribe are to maintain the points. I'm sure all tribes have a couple of long term sits, if you aren't nobling them out then you have only yourself to blame if another tribe takes them off you.

This is 'Tribal Wars', not 'Tribal Wars against Active players only'. If you cannot maintain your own tribe then do not spit the dummy if you lose villas as you are clearly maintaining a weak link in your tribe.

Now to me 2 tribes have been vocal on the forums recently about inactives, Virtus and TEAM. To me Virtus have been the modicum of decency about this, they know the stats are inactives and they're not losing any sleep over it. TEAM however, and one player in particular so I'm not tarring you all with the same brush, have whined and cried with almost every village they've lost. Nearly every capture by Dogs has led to cries of 'you only noble our inactives' and from here on in I'm going to state I don't care. If they're TEAM villages then we're going to noble them, if you don't like it and deem them inactive and don't want them on your stats then kick them sooner. You're the only people that can deal with your inactivity problem, not us. Maybe it's something to do with the abrasive leadership that is causing people to leave? Either way, if it's TEAM it's a target.

DeletedUser

Not to burn your bacon but.. i couldn't care less about what TEAM are moaning about.

Sure enough later down the line easy az will find another thing to whine about and we cant keep opening threads about it..

DeletedUser3227

i have said b4 who is crying? pointing out your tactics is not crying. get off your high horse, i cant remember reading any where that darth wrote anything a close to crying about losing inactive vills, but i will say he did write his opinion on dogs tactics, he doesnt like it and has more then enough right to express his opinions just like any1 else on here does, now whats the difference between darths thread and the nobblers copy thread or this thread, nothing, its just because it was pointed at dogs that you and the back slap committee are having a cry about it, imo you guys are not any better then darth yet you want to critisize him and you are doing the exact same thing. just my opinion as im entitled to it.

DeletedUser

i have said b4 who is crying? pointing out your tactics is not crying. get off your high horse, i cant remember reading any where that darth wrote anything a close to crying about losing inactive vills, but i will say he did write his opinion on dogs tactics, he doesnt like it and has more then enough right to express his opinions just like any1 else on here does, now whats the difference between darths thread and the nobblers copy thread or this thread, nothing, its just because it was pointed at dogs that you and the back slap committee are having a cry about it, imo you guys are not any better then darth yet you want to critisize him and you are doing the exact same thing. just my opinion as im entitled to it.

if you bothered to read my thread max u would have seen its not just a 'copy thread' (ridiculous comment). in it i dont just speak about TEAM's inactive nobbling,

i also talk about;

you poaching attempts (which is far more dis-honorable than attacking inactives, fighting wars with invitations, for shame :icon_rolleyes:)

your hugging of enemy tribes.

your barb nobbling or 'war villages' LOL

and finally your shameless spamming and flaming

DeletedUser

Okay, seeing how TEAM made such a big issue about it, lets get it out in the open and discuss the subject.

What do you consider inactivity, how do you define it and what do you do about it.

Inactivity to me is someone going Red. We all know the old saying Red is Dead, it's been the same every tribe I've played with, you go red you either (a) get kicked and nobled [to preserve the stats] or (b) kept in the tribe and nobled [maybe someone has the sit) but now it appears TEAM have come up with a third option (c) do nothing and hope to hell the player comes back.

Now I want to clear this up right now what I do not consider inactive:
(a) Someone has the sit - it's a tribe, you should be able to count on tribemates to shift the account around whilst you either noble it out or wait for the player to come back.
(b) Someone logging off for a couple of days - that is not inactivity, that's a player who's heart isn't in it. If they haven't set a sit then that's twice the crime. They shouldn't be in a good tribe in the first place.

What should a tribe do with inactives, the obvious answer is noble them out to keep the villas in tribe and build more troops. If anyone can give me a good reason why you keep them in tribe doing nothing just ticking along then I've yet to hear it. Face it, the sole reason these accounts are kept in the tribe are to maintain the points. I'm sure all tribes have a couple of long term sits, if you aren't nobling them out then you have only yourself to blame if another tribe takes them off you.

This is 'Tribal Wars', not 'Tribal Wars against Active players only'. If you cannot maintain your own tribe then do not spit the dummy if you lose villas as you are clearly maintaining a weak link in your tribe.

Now to me 2 tribes have been vocal on the forums recently about inactives, Virtus and TEAM. To me Virtus have been the modicum of decency about this, they know the stats are inactives and they're not losing any sleep over it. TEAM however, and one player in particular so I'm not tarring you all with the same brush, have whined and cried with almost every village they've lost. Nearly every capture by Dogs has led to cries of 'you only noble our inactives' and from here on in I'm going to state I don't care. If they're TEAM villages then we're going to noble them, if you don't like it and deem them inactive and don't want them on your stats then kick them sooner. You're the only people that can deal with your inactivity problem, not us. Maybe it's something to do with the abrasive leadership that is causing people to leave? Either way, if it's TEAM it's a target.
tl;dr

In any case, I am now obliged to point out another member of the DOGS' goon squad trying to post the same thing again.

*points at quoted post*

This time, it has a twist though, unlike nobbler's thread, it was written with the unique method known to most literary scholars as "the uber boring block-style wall of text technic of pure awesomeness".

Stop blabbing and go and fight us in-game and try to at least get a decent lead against us. We already have so many tribes gunning to take us down. :lol:​

DeletedUser3227

if you bothered to read my thread max u would have seen its not just a 'copy thread' (ridiculous comment). in it i dont just speak about TEAM's inactive nobbling,

i also talk about;

you poaching attempts (which is far more dis-honorable than attacking inactives, fighting wars with invitations, for shame :icon_rolleyes:)

your hugging of enemy tribes.

your barb nobbling or 'war villages' LOL

and finally your shameless spamming and flaming

our hugging of enermy tribes lol, its better then just hugging, (sol) we fight and take in the proven warriors, you just merge for points lol, our flaming, spaming 1 word "mirror" remeber that troll toffer you had in your girly tribe?. barb nobling is a proven method to cluster up, how many vills u take from trav. "0" , even though he takes the brunt of the W~A~R front. you noobs,

this thread is a joke becuase all this could have been in darths thread, as it was a thread about shamefull tactics. but as usuall u sook to the mods to get it closed, then open ur own because you are nothing but an attention whore who has an awsome amount of war conquers, 4 i think ur total is. your ingame skill is poor to say the least , yet you come on the forums like ur actually a good player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mmmmmm, again players revert to personal insults and comments about tribes rather than discussing the topic at hand.

The way I see it is Dog players open new threads in retaliation to Team's constant threads on topics around the Dogs tribe. I still don't quite understand why Darth feels he needed to open a topic on 'tactics' .... Bad or good ones.

Inactivity card has been used too much on UK2 and I thought we established months ago that if anyone brought it up they get a serving of *facepalm*. As the top 10 tribes should be able to effectively deal with the problem.

I myself learnt a big lesson over the JONCOM situation we had in the first month of the core war - he was on our front line and went inactive 4 days without a word. Then suddendly .... Bang lost 10 villas one morning without a word. We should of kicked him, nobled him or whatever but a day later we managed to secure the sitting, he was eventually kicked as an intruder gained access to the account (a rl noob friend of joncom).

So did TEAM know he was inactive? Or was it pure luck? .... Pure luck on that one is my bet as inactivity over a short period is hard to spot. Team claim a good OP on joncom, we back slap but state 'wish we knew about it', case closed and move on and Dogs establish an inactivity policy. - the situation has never repeated itself (apart from sparkeswats which was slightly different - team targeted a new noob recruit we gave a chance too, the guy logged on, said he had 200 incommings then disappeared for 24hrs without passing more info). Frustrating (very much) for me but we lived with it and again another lesson learnt and policy implemented.

Has it happened again ? No! If it does will we moan/cry .... No because we have the experience to deal with it now just like other top tribes should have.

TEAM - seem to have no clear policy hence the whining I guess.

We have seen active and semi active kicked from TEAM when losing villas even when the player had logged on and sent attacks or TEAM even had the sit (bishops finger, mpatman, SID, masterdevil .... There's been many more). A clear TEAM policy was established here in my book - failure to communicate to the tribe and lost villages = kicked! (activity had nothing to do with it, the players were GREEN on the members board or the tribe had the sitting. This was stat dodging to me especially when the tribe has the account sit - I consider that still part of the tribe if they still send attacks our way via the sit.

So if cotham went inactive why did TEAM not follow their usual policy ??? Kick him? Point whoring? The latter is my bet.
Dogs struck lucky with their target if cotham went inactive - I can honestly state we (dogs) did not target cos we thought he was inactive - the player was mailing one of our members just days before the strike date!!!!!

Have we targeted inactives before if we've seen internal nobling going on? Well of course we have!! It's an ideal oportunity/tactic to gain a front line or behind enemy line village as a new strike point! Any tribe not thinking the same is lunacy!! Simple lunacy.

....caption....

Max says to Darth....."hey dogs are internal nobling Treich2, a front line player"!

Darth - "oh no brother, how dare you suggest such a dis-honarable tactic! I and TEAM will not stoop to such tactics!"

Max "but brother, it's an easy village on the Dog front line! Plus it's a red dot enemy village, it's dogs problem, let's take advantage!?"

Darth - 'your right brother, screw honor, is a blooming game after all, let's go for it!"

caption over - insert graphic showing Darth taking a Treich2 village while internal nobling taking place of an inactive member!!
(I'd insert such a graphic but on phone at min - I'd emplore you to check dogs losses from a while back if u so wished.)

my point ?

We all do it, get over it. If a tribe strikes lucky and lands on an inactive - or the player has failed to notify incommings! Then bah ! Deal with it, tribes have their inactive policies which have been clealy seen. If you break your policy with a player go cry to the mirror cos no one else cares.

DeletedUser

Mmmmmm, again players revert to personal insults and comments about tribes rather than discussing the topic at hand.

The way I see it is Dog players open new threads in retaliation to Team's constant threads on topics around the Dogs tribe. I still don't quite understand why Darth feels he needed to open a topic on 'tactics' .... Bad or good ones.

Inactivity card has been used too much on UK2 and I thought we established months ago that if anyone brought it up they get a serving of *facepalm*. As the top 10 tribes should be able to effectively deal with the problem.

I myself learnt a big lesson over the JONCOM situation we had in the first month of the core war - he was on our front line and went inactive 4 days without a word. Then suddendly .... Bang lost 10 villas one morning without a word. We should of kicked him, nobled him or whatever but a day later we managed to secure the sitting, he was eventually kicked as an intruder gained access to the account (a rl noob friend of joncom).

So did TEAM know he was inactive? Or was it pure luck? .... Pure luck on that one is my bet as inactivity over a short period is hard to spot. Team claim a good OP on joncom, we back slap but state 'wish we knew about it', case closed and move on and Dogs establish an inactivity policy. - the situation has never repeated itself (apart from sparkeswats which was slightly different - team targeted a new noob recruit we gave a chance too, the guy logged on, said he had 200 incommings then disappeared for 24hrs without passing more info). Frustrating (very much) for me but we lived with it and again another lesson learnt and policy implemented.

Has it happened again ? No! If it does will we moan/cry .... No because we have the experience to deal with it now just like other top tribes should have.

TEAM - seem to have no clear policy hence the whining I guess.

We have seen active and semi active kicked from TEAM when losing villas even when the player had logged on and sent attacks or TEAM even had the sit (bishops finger, mpatman, SID, masterdevil .... There's been many more). A clear TEAM policy was established here in my book - failure to communicate to the tribe and lost villages = kicked! (activity had nothing to do with it, the players were GREEN on the members board or the tribe had the sitting. This was stat dodging to me especially when the tribe has the account sit - I consider that still part of the tribe if they still send attacks our way via the sit.

So if cotham went inactive why did TEAM not follow their usual policy ??? Kick him? Point whoring? The latter is my bet.
Dogs struck lucky with their target if cotham went inactive - I can honestly state we (dogs) did not target cos we thought he was inactive - the player was mailing one of our members just days before the strike date!!!!!

Have we targeted inactives before if we've seen internal nobling going on? Well of course we have!! It's an ideal oportunity/tactic to gain a front line or behind enemy line village as a new strike point! Any tribe not thinking the same is lunacy!! Simple lunacy.

....caption....

Max says to Darth....."hey dogs are internal nobling Treich2, a front line player"!

Darth - "oh no brother, how dare you suggest such a dis-honarable tactic! I and TEAM will not stoop to such tactics!"

Max "but brother, it's an easy village on the Dog front line! Plus it's a red dot enemy village, it's dogs problem, let's take advantage!?"

Darth - 'your right brother, screw honor, is a blooming game after all, let's go for it!"

caption over - insert graphic showing Darth taking a Treich2 village while internal nobling taking place of an inactive member!!
(I'd insert such a graphic but on phone at min - I'd emplore you to check dogs losses from a while back if u so wished.)

my point ?

We all do it, get over it. If a tribe strikes lucky and lands on an inactive - or the player has failed to notify incommings! Then bah ! Deal with it, tribes have their inactive policies which have been clealy seen. If you break your policy with a player go cry to the mirror cos no one else cares.
What is with you DOGS and your constant blocks of text?

Again tl;dr.

I read the first lines and then it all seemed to become gibberish.

In response to your initial few lines(which I suppose was your primary point), I have to say that those were not personal insults, we are trying to let you know about how you post and what your post contains are totally baseless and biased.

I admit that we in TEAM have done our own brand of mud slinging but we do put substance behind our posts rather than just pulling it out of our arse. :)

DeletedUser

Off topic headache dude ..... And what is it with your constant quoting of the FULL text!!

My intial lines were not my primary point as this thread is about inactives.!

DeletedUser

Good post. I got flamed earlier in another thread (got locked) for this.

Basically, kick your inactives, noble them and don't complain when they get nobled by the other team. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3227

God another pointless thread

seems they like spitting the dumby about threads we open say "team are crying about....."

then open up there threads and do the exact same thing. contradict them selves much?

DeletedUser

QFT.

P.S. This is the first time I quoted that much text blev. Another post filled with you spouting BS?

You've done in twice in this thread alone.

What no TEAM backlash to the topic !!??

...... The truth and slience speaks a thousand words.

DeletedUser

What no TEAM backlash to the topic !!??

...... The truth and slience speaks a thousand words.

Actually, the post speaks for itself, more pointless dribbling.

DeletedUser3227

lol keep telling ur self that blevy boi . i see silence on a couple of my points too,

yep no reply to my statement that dogs are just as bad as team, nice. every1 knows it, the only difference we dont sook about it. we dont make retalliation threads. if you are so against the way we do things why do you guys then do the exact same thing?

also there are also reasons why inactives are kept, say some1 is sick and in hospitial ect ect. but that doesnt fall into the dogs propaganda, so i guess we have to leave that 1 alone, not all inactives are just straight up inactives, there are always variables.

DeletedUser

Ok, it's fairly simple, inactives should be kicked/nobled once they turn red. Every tribe internally nobles their inactive players, and every tribe will try and take advantage of an enemies inactive players. I know a lot of tribes that have at some point attempted to poach another tribes players. DOGS, you have done it just as much as TEAM may have. There are no rules against it, and there's now been, what, 3 threads made about the same thing?
There are no morals in war, I'm afraid.

DeletedUser

Actually, the post speaks for itself, more pointless dribbling.

I could say the same about the thread that started all this in the first place ..... Pointless pointless pointless ! Dross dross dross. So to is this but they are relatiation to your (teams) rubbish.

And max ...... Apologies. My cyrstal ball failed to tell me your players were in hospital so we could lay off them.

And no reply to your statement dogs are as bad as Team!?
..... Were all as bad as each other, ALL tribes.

Stop talking about it, stop shouting about it stop crying about it! ..... End of topic/s, end of discussions, end of pointless and dull threads and back to game on!!!

DeletedUser3227

I could say the same about the thread that started all this in the first place ..... Pointless pointless pointless ! Dross dross dross. So to is this but they are relatiation to your (teams) rubbish.

And max ...... Apologies. My cyrstal ball failed to tell me your players were in hospital so we could lay off them.

And no reply to your statement dogs are as bad as Team!?
..... Were all as bad as each other, ALL tribes.

Stop talking about it, stop shouting about it stop crying about it! ..... End of topic/s, end of discussions, end of pointless and dull threads and back to game on!!!

im not asking you to lay off any1, im not sooking about losing vills. darth doesnt like ur tactics and has his opinions about it, yes we are all as bad as each other, thank for for admitting that as the nobbler thinks his poo dont stink.

could not agree more.

DeletedUser

That is to emphasis the length of the posts that have no substance whatsoever and to point out the severity of the block of text method of posting.

In any case. I hope you stop talking and start doing something in-game. Your at a gang banging advantage against TEAM, I don't see any headway to your war against us. :icon_rolleyes: