Inter -Server Summer Championships 2013

DeletedUser9006

ISC_zps8eb92ed8.png

Dear Players,

We would like to invite all servers to play this years Inter-Server Summer Championships 2013

The tournament shall run from the 5th - 10th AUGUST.
It shall consist of numerous rounds throughout those days - to be announced later. Tribe limit being 5 players.

All servers are invited to participate with as many teams as they like. Any player can make a tribe and participate on behalf of their server.

The
.UK rules are the ones in force throughout the competition,so all players must familiarize themselves with those.

All teams must register their tribe TAG in order to be part of the championships. You only need to register once for all rounds.

Information on how to register your tribe TAG is found HERE.
It is important you follow these instructions in order to have your TAG registered.

The tournament can be found
here.

PRIZES

The winning tribe receive 250 premium each on a server of their choice.
and the prestige of being the Inter-Server Champions 2013.

Good Luck to all who participate!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10594

Is it possible to get here 100 premium points and somewhere else the other 150pp?

DeletedUser

I'm down for a .net or .uk team if anyone is making one.

DeletedUser

So, where is the settings? Can't we see them yet or what is the deal?

DeletedUser9006

Thanks!

What you mean? As far as I can tell, there is no huge difference in the rules here, compared to .no where I play.

Please do make sure to read the rules of this server. As each servers rules can be different.
Thanks and good Luck :)

DeletedUser12211

Awww how cute. .NL players are here too. bet they will get mass banned in final round again because they didn't know the rules here <3

Unfortunately, there isn't a final round this tournament :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser11479

how much rounds player must play to get award if tribe won?

DeletedUser9006

how much rounds player must play to get award if tribe won?

Good question. The five who played the most rounds in the winning tribe wins the prize. In the event of a tie for 5th place the player with the most points takes the final prize.