Inter -Server Summer Championships 2013

DeletedUser

This round was fun. noble trains everywhere. Nick and his team did a good job taking everyone by surprise :) .
I do wonder who salve were.

DeletedUser9598

This round was fun. noble trains everywhere. Nick and his team did a good job taking everyone by surprise :) .
I do wonder who salve were.

Whoever they are 1 of them got there name wrong :lol: im sure there isnt a reindeer called Comed

DeletedUser11988

Good luck to all of the Team's Especially Milad. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11479

I will tomorrow round. UKSC need some help hehe :icon_razz:

DeletedUser11988

UKSC Are Great

Iteam - Milad i Love him
Double D - He's Ace

And you I remember you from a few rounds

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12211

Nice round, good fights and bad luck for us, but I've a question.
Why are there players without a tribe, I think they have to get banned as fast as possible while they can help someone.
Imo, there have to be a rule that you must be in your tribe in xx minutes and after that you'll get banned on the round :)

DeletedUser12038

IF They Don't Have a Tribe they can't win.. Not needed To ban em It's the tribe who win so they need a tribe for win the pp

DeletedUser12211

IF They Don't Have a Tribe they can't win.. Not needed To ban em It's the tribe who win so they need a tribe for win the pp

Yeah, but what if i ask the whole dutch server to bash UKSC for example, that will make the tournament which will win the team with the most slaves or something like that..
The nice part of the tournament is that you've fair fights 5 vs 5, not 2350 vs 5

DeletedUser11479

Yeah, but what if i ask the whole dutch server to bash UKSC for example, that will make the tournament which will win the team with the most slaves or something like that..
The nice part of the tournament is that you've fair fights 5 vs 5, not 2350 vs 5

++++

DeletedUser12038

No One on this Server Have Slaves. This isen't The Dutch Server

DeletedUser

Lol, clearly you have not played this server before because all UKSC do is ally and team everyone else. The fact that they were all rimmed this round by the Germans makes me LOL and then some.

DeletedUser12211

Lol, clearly you have not played this server before because all UKSC do is ally and team everyone else. The fact that they were all rimmed this round by the Germans makes me LOL and then some.

Matt, sorry but we've rimmed them all, Salve and Damn! have nobled 4 players of them, the last is still alive know, but don't thanks the germans but us :D

anyway, i just restarted for some fun and the best example of the tribeless players who ruin the speed is this:
i just got kata'ed by a player WITHOUT a tribe:
Damage by catapults:The Village Headquarters has been damaged and downgraded from level 24 to level 14
Damage by catapults:The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level18 to level 1

and some more buildings, but after this i quited :icon_biggrin: