Inter -Server Summer Championships 2013

DeletedUser

^Which Milad obviously wouldnt have anything to do with them posting.....logic right there.

DeletedUser8097

^Which Milad obviously wouldnt have anything to do with them posting.....logic right there.

Coming from the guy who congratulated me for winning the 1 vs. 1 against Matt then deleting his post a minute later, when Matt probably asked him "what was that all about" - I find it funny to say THE LEAST.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Coming from the guy who congratulated me for winning the 1 vs. 1 against Matt then deleting his post a minute later, when Matt probably asked him "what was that all about" - I find it funny to say THE LEAST.

When it comes to Matt, you'll never forget will you...

Counting his bans...

Remembering what Adam does around 6 months ago.

DeletedUser8097

When it comes to Matt, you'll never forget will you...

Counting his bans...

Remembering what Adam does around 6 months ago.

Not my fault the only thing that's more awesome than me is my memory.
But by all means, keep being jealous of it all. I llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllove it.

DeletedUser

Matt never asked me to delete anything, nor to my memory ever ask me to post anything either.

As for the my comment i deleted, i did it because the 1v1 between you and Matt was suppose to be an end of the idiocy between you both but if anything it just fueled it more.

You were using the congratulations as a means to keep your bickering with Matt going.

Then again i was naive to think you and Matt would ever end. Both of you have an infatuation with each other which neither of you admit too. As long as there is speed, there will be you and Matt taking shots at each other.

DeletedUser

^ this, i haven't played tribalwars since 9 days ago and i will not be playing in the near future as i will be persuing higher education and speed will just get in the way, the account mr nublet will be played now by mr nobler and maybe elston, i might be playing a few rounds in the holidays, and will be playing frequently in the next years summer holidays, but for now it's good bye.

DeletedUser

And you post that as if anyone will remotely care.

There isn't any coming back from explosions, just remember that.