Inter -Server Summer Championships 2013

DeletedUser

I think you're the only person who thinks having 1.3k lc is being clear.
I have farm 29-30 filled, you have farm 29-30 filled, you lose all and are left with 750 lcs and have noble incomings on your villages. then i start nobling you with a tribemate. fair to say you were already cleared isn't it?

Attacker: iTeam
Origin: iTeams village (495|507) K54

Quantity: 0 0 0 244 2500 0 121 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 129 1758 0 85 0 0

Defender: Beirut.
Destination: Beirut.s village (508|499) K45

Quantity: 3400 535 85 318 28 0 6 0 0 0
Losses: 3400 535 85 318 28 0 6 0 0 0

and the Back Time landing after my clear:

efender: Beirut.
Destination: Beirut.s village (508|499) K45

Quantity: 0 0 1801 132 1064 0 135 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1801 132 1064 0 135 0 0 0

It's like when some players at 200k points fight and one is left with like 6-7 x 1/10 deffs that are mostly rebuilt. It's safe to assume he is cleared no?

while editing it I realized It's a stupid discussion where you're wrong and Cadan is proven to be a nublet and I'm sleepy so I'm off to bed -.-

Oh and
Milad was a great team player and overall player in this tourny, as well as coordinating attacks and stepping up to being a leader, and not once did i sense a shred of ego on him, i like to thank him for all his efforts on this tourny.
Thank you Ab
:icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

1. Conratulations to salve. They played rather fair and deserved the win on the last round.

2. Laughing so hard at wtf noobs who are hyped of ending 3rd. You my friends, suck. Big time.

3. As for my team - really proud of you. We did way better than anyone could ever dream in the conditions we had.

More to say when i return home

DeletedUser

Congratz to Salve! Great play. :p In my opinion, UKSC were the best tribe, the raap! guys were very good too.

Our tribe would have had a chance if we had enough players who actually wanted to play... but it's my fault too. After 5 rounds I was like: forget this tournament xD Didn't enjoy playing this at all actually. :p

DeletedUser

Congratz salve.

i am writing from the campside i am on.

I played the First rounds together with salve. At First i tot very mad at a vriend of mine for refounding salve. I played with him in the tribal tournament in the tribe salve. All the other players that olayed on .uk in the tribe salve had really nothing to do with salve on .nl.
i was afraid they would ruin the tribe name and that they would fail . Salve was a very good team and had a story, i did mot want the name to het ruined.

despite that i still eanted to help them. So i did and i tried to show them the way salve works together. It went terribly wrong the First round, but we tot oureselves togheter and won the second. After that i went on my Holiday.

ever since i have been following the scores and i saw a huge drop down from salve during 3-4 rounds where they werd inactive. I was starting to het really mad but than they seemed to pick thereselves together and made a very Nice comeback. The last round was a damn Nice round and i wish i could have played but salve did great and they won.

although salve might not have had the best players they were the best tribe. Damn kicked our ass on the Dutch Championship and Music an other tribe would have kicked our ass if It wasnt for the good teamwork of salve.

salve is a real tribe, with no difference between the accs. Individuals dont matter, its the tribe that does.

congratz salve , loveyou guys <3

xxx from sardinie

DeletedUser

Yes, that one round you played when you quit at 500 points really did help your team fulfil such great achievements!
He did do a great startup one round that led to his account crushing few dutch accounts :p

DeletedUser4753

mmmmm i have sorta been indirectly bribed to come post, cuz ummmm a certain speedster has majic pc fixing fingers.

Any who.

analysis

.nl tribe was good

uksc tribe cudda has win if wasnt teamed, but well played

wtf suck

and.....

MILAD IS AHMAZIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser11479

ah we would be 1st if i was playing... lol, but i quited uksc.

DeletedUser

You left UKSC?

Or is it like when milad 'left' wtf
Keep flattering yourselves :lol: because that's probably the only form of flattery you can get other than me replying to your trollings :lol:

DeletedUser

At the end of the day, We still do claim to be the best tribe on .UK and this was proven, yet once again (both in ranks, and in opinions of people who are complete outsiders)
You allied and lost on an FFA tournament, that's how bad you are :icon_rolleyes:. Asking your allies to post in your favour, or bribing players like d1mension to back you up only further shows how pathetic you are.

- You weren't ganged.
- SLAP! and WTF didn't ally.
- You lost because you're noobs.

At the end of the day you lost to a God awful tribe that you allied in a vain attempt to desperately win the tournament. Congratulations.

DeletedUser

You lost on an FFA tournament..... rest is so much crap I cba to reply to
we ended up 2nd which is higher than any other tribe on UK. and If you want to consider that as a loss, then I wonder what you would tag SLAP's result (or any other UK tribe) :lol:

Go away noob nobody even cares about you. You're a leader of a dead tribe that can't do anything anymore, and the only glory you can find in game is bragging with reports of you killing some troops while getting rimmed. You are absolutely a nobody. at least WTF has some game to offer while all you do is post useless hate and get rimmed ingame :lol:

DeletedUser

we ended up 2nd which is higher than any other tribe on UK. and If you want to consider that as a loss, then I wonder what you would tag SLAP's result (or any other UK tribe) :lol:
I call it less than a loss. I call it sad, and I call you pathetic:
You allied and lost on an FFA tournament, that's how bad you are . Asking your allies to post in your favour, or bribing players like d1mension to back you up only further shows how pathetic you are.

Go away noob nobody even cares about you. You're a leader of a dead tribe that can't do anything anymore, and the only glory you can find in game is bragging with reports of you killing some troops while getting rimmed. You are absolutely a nobody. at least WTF has some game to offer while all you do is post useless hate and get rimmed ingame :lol:

Haha. What a silly little flame.

Yes, I play this game because I want people to care about me. People's opinions matter SOOOO much to me, that whenever I get flamed I have to message what few friends I have to come big me back up again. Oh wait, that's you. :icon_rolleyes:

Shutup you pathetic little noob.

DeletedUser

I'm laughing SO HARD at your desperate attempt to flame me. you think if i actually wanted someone to back me up on forums when I'm not even being attacked, It'll be someone who would come say "I was bribed by Milad" ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
seriously your ability to comprehends jokes is so low I can't help but pity you :lol:

If you must know, his opera wasn't opening and he clicked on my link and then it worked then he just posted that out of his own record

so Again I've to say

Go away noob nobody even cares about you. You're a leader of a dead tribe that can't do anything anymore, and the only glory you can find in game is bragging with reports of you killing some troops while getting rimmed. You are absolutely a nobody. at least WTF has some game to offer while all you do is post useless hate and get rimmed ingame

DeletedUser

I'm laughing SO HARD at your desperate attempt to flame me. you think if i actually wanted someone to back me up on forums when I'm not even being attacked, It'll be someone who would come say "I was bribed by Milad" ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
seriously your ability to comprehends jokes is so low I can't help but pity you
Yes I do seriously think that, but if people remain unconvinced, I'd like you to answer a simple question:

Have you, or have you not asked people to come on the forums to back you up because you're a pathetic noob who can't fight his own battles?

DeletedUser

you're a pathetic noob who can't fight his own battles?

i seem to feel milad's last reply was a reasonably good reply

Have you, or have you not asked people to come on the forums to back you up

i don't see anyone but UKSC on here flaming you