Inter -Server Summer Championships 2013

DeletedUser8097

Gosh cadan, I simply assumed that Tobi, Olli and Nick were not WTF but they were RAAP.
Surely I must have been mistaken, right?

DeletedUser

It's quite easy to believe a UKSC web of lies, it's easy for the simple minds you all prove to be. If X, invalidate X and blame Y. If Y, Invalidate Y and blame extenuating circumstances/farfetched claims.

Let's look at the cold hard facts of the day, of course you're going to distort the facts and get your incompetent cronies here to support your bigoted views, that's why it's no surprise to see the former member of wtf? (Iteam - who was kicked) come here now.
Throughout the tournament, UKSC have looked for alliances with several tribes. Salve/Raaap both were subject to this. You actively sought to win the tournament through hugging other tribes. This is Fact. Largely due to your inadequacies as players, but probably more because of your innate fear of being exposed as them.

Now let's look at your gangbanging claims? Believe it or not, a lot of people on this server and indeed other servers don't appreciate nor believe this self-assigned name as a "good" speed tribe you've given yourself. There's a difference between an organised and a coincidental gangbang. Hitting other's backtimes, recapping from them and openly admitting you're working with point solely towards an organised type. Sure you can point to tournaments, but as Adam mentioned earlier, they're hardly a reflection of one tribe's efforts, rather a culmination of them. Was nothing short of hilarious to see you spin your inadequacies as "Being a threat".. What's more worrying is you genuinely believe that.

I guess it will be the same as other tournaments. Your silver tongue/purse will have persuaded those bereft of all hope that they'll benefit from helping you and sure they will, but where's the honour? May this tournament bring you as much pleasure as one can derive from it, but don't think for one moment that everyone won't have seen your tribe in light of the decisions it's made.

~Will~

DeletedUser

Why is wtf? crying?

Really dudes..... When Salve stood on the first place, we've had like 5 tribes bashing us. We didn't care. Now wtf? is on top and the first next round everyone is on them. Why are they crying now ? We didnt cry at all.

( Leader of Salve )

I like the rankings now :p

DeletedUser7966

Gosh cadan, I simply assumed that Tobi, Olli and Nick were not WTF but they were RAAP.
Surely I must have been mistaken, right?

Ok, so your fair 2v2 is 2 tribes of 5 vs a tribe of 2 and a tribe of 3?

DeletedUser8097

I never said it was absolutely FAIR, hypocritical little noob. I said it was MUCH MORE FAIR than what you tried to do to our tribe during the last 12 rounds.

And it was not a tribe of 2 and a tribe of 3, it was 6 players playing against us - and when the one that went full O in order to kill UKSC lost his attack on us (the dumb one called nick) - the rest of you merged in one tribe.

If you remember well noob, at that time it was only 3 players of UKSC - and 4 players of salve. us getting the rest of the players for points in the last hour does not mean they had anything to do with your failure, noob.

But by all means, keep ASSUMING 6 vs. 7 or even 6 vs. 8 was an unfair gangbang. Surely 15-20 of you vs. 5 of us during the first 12 rounds was much more fair, noob.

No go spam your skype buddies, noob.

DeletedUser8219

the same way that you smashed us up or TRIED to smash us up 12 freaking times

you tried to do to our tribe during the last 12 rounds.

I hate to throw a spanner in the works, but wtf? have only played 8 rounds.

Though no one should be surprised they got ganged in that round, it always happens to first place in the final rounds of a tournament

DeletedUser7966

it was only 3 players of UKSC

Just because you didn't invite ramirez to the tribe at the start doesn't mean you can pretend he wasn't with you, or love bites, or nobler. Stop spouting stupid lies to try and make out you're not the sleazy dirty player you are.

DeletedUser8097

Cry me a river noob.

You are the saddest loser in the history of TW. Even Matt lost his 1 vs. 1 against me with more dignity (true, he was banned but that's not the point).

Learn to lose with dignity. Now go fetch me reports of mr. nobler (or whoever was the player that did not join uksc) hitting you or show me where I said love bites was not in my tribe.

You don't even deserve 3rd rank on this championship.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7966

I don't sit around saving reports going "ooooooo this will make me look good on the forums". You know he was with you, so does everyone else.

If you ever won anything fairly, I'd gladly congratulate you, but you would have to stop the dirty tactics, and stop spouting lies, so I'm not going to hold my breath over it.

DeletedUser

Cry me a river noob.

You are the saddest loser in the history of TW. Even Matt lost his 1 vs. 1 against me with more dignity (true, he was banned but that's not the point).

Learn to lose with dignity. Now go fetch me reports of mr. nobler (or whoever was the player that did not join uksc) hitting you or show me where I said love bites was not in my tribe.

You don't even deserve 3rd rank on this championship.

UKSC's A team would be Me Adrian Dorin James Sander
[22:12:33 | Edited 22:12:42] Milad: now we're playing with ppl like Abdila and Ramirez and nobler. they aint A grade players

This is from Milad.
Nobler wasn't with you, ey? :D

DeletedUser

It's quite easy to believe a UKSC web of lies, it's easy for the simple minds you all prove to be. If X, invalidate X and blame Y. If Y, Invalidate Y and blame extenuating circumstances/farfetched claims.

Let's look at the cold hard facts of the day, of course you're going to distort the facts and get your incompetent cronies here to support your bigoted views, that's why it's no surprise to see the former member of wtf? (Iteam - who was kicked) come here now.
Throughout the tournament, UKSC have looked for alliances with several tribes. Salve/Raaap both were subject to this. You actively sought to win the tournament through hugging other tribes. This is Fact. Largely due to your inadequacies as players, but probably more because of your innate fear of being exposed as them.

Now let's look at your gangbanging claims? Believe it or not, a lot of people on this server and indeed other servers don't appreciate nor believe this self-assigned name as a "good" speed tribe you've given yourself. There's a difference between an organised and a coincidental gangbang. Hitting other's backtimes, recapping from them and openly admitting you're working with point solely towards an organised type. Sure you can point to tournaments, but as Adam mentioned earlier, they're hardly a reflection of one tribe's efforts, rather a culmination of them. Was nothing short of hilarious to see you spin your inadequacies as "Being a threat".. What's more worrying is you genuinely believe that.

I guess it will be the same as other tournaments. Your silver tongue/purse will have persuaded those bereft of all hope that they'll benefit from helping you and sure they will, but where's the honour? May this tournament bring you as much pleasure as one can derive from it, but don't think for one moment that everyone won't have seen your tribe in light of the decisions it's made.

~Will~

Will I always find your posts hard to understand. jesus man where did you learn English I feel like I'm reading a newspaper (and they're hard for me to fully understand)
One part I did understand properly though, but it turned out to be a lie.
I was NOT kicked from wtf?. last time you tried to talk crap I asked you to get proof of kicking me but you failed. in fact I was still in the wtf? skype chat. I left you and played for UKSC because They're not a bunch of egoistical noobs who know nothing other than talking crap on forums and belittle others.

anyways. I don't think any player with a right mind who has played against us can deny that we deserve to at least be in top 2 tribes. Only reason wtf? has come up this far is Everyone focusing solely on UKSC.
You surely didn't expect us to join and get gangbanged like hell every single round did you? We accepted the diplomacy offer Salve gave us (for the 3rd time actually) .
And funnily enough,As soon as you experienced a portion of what we went through every round, you tried to Ally with our Ally and get them to backstab us :lol: (You tried to do what you accuse us of doing :lol: )

And Do note that this UKSC is like our team B. our A team would be much more fearsome with Adrian,Double D.,Lionheart, TurtleWash and me.

DeletedUser

UKSC's A team would be Me Adrian Dorin James Sander
[22:12:33 | Edited 22:12:42] Milad: now we're playing with ppl like Abdila and Ramirez and nobler. they aint A grade players

This is from Milad.
Nobler wasn't with you, ey? :D
Noob I meant he played with us overall (co played me and abdila few times)

DeletedUser

Hello guys. ( Excuse my English :p )
Lets solve the mystery of Salve.

We are all Dutchies ;)

.uk invited The Netherlands for a tournement. Really no one of us was looking for a tournement on your server, but we got some people together.
We made Salve again, like some of us did at the Wintergames on .nl
We really enjoyed the tournement after a while, and realized that Comed needed to be Comet ( Not my mistake :icon_wink: )
We have had a fresh start and after like 5 rounds we were the first on the ranking.
We teamed up again with UKSC, after a horrible backstab of one of our members ( we kicked him out ).
The last round was Free for all, and yes we won. I really enjoyed playing on .uk and maybe you'll see me around ingame.

If you want to take a look on .nl, I'm Flexibility there ;)
Hope to see you around sometimes

Cya

Btw UKSC desirved the second place, they were way beter than the other players, which I have seen playing on .uk ;)