Is Dubby the best player on UK2?

DeletedUser

No you said you would cat all my villages to dust or some drivvel of the such. You managed to cat one while losing multiple nukes and cats on others. Plus im pretty sure i caused you to pop that buldging vein you get in your forehead during your tantrum. :p
All in all another fail from Jai.

You'd think after how much you got put in your place in the other forum that you would perhaps stop posting?

OT: I agree with you. Dubby is also a better forum personality than you. :lol:

DeletedUser

No you said you would cat all my villages to dust or some drivvel of the such. You managed to cat one while losing multiple nukes and cats on others. Plus im pretty sure i caused you to pop that buldging vein you get in your forehead during your tantrum. :p
All in all another fail from Jai.

You'd think after how much you got put in your place in the other forum that you would perhaps stop posting?

OT: I agree with you. Dubby is also a better forum personality than you. :lol:

Yadda yadda yadda.

Continue and ill cat another village down.
You have a choice. :)

In these forums, everyone is the 'big i am', shame ingame i aint received an incoming for about 6 weeks and that AFTER mass attacking 3 top 20 players, catting 2 to pieces and nobling villages off the other.

Sad, imo.

OT:

I agree.
I dont have to prove myself to anyone here anymore.
My game does my talking now.

Dubby IS a better forum poster then i am now.

DeletedUser

Although there is no point to continue on the topic... those 3 top 20 players your talking about. Werent they Darth, Max and Juke? Your former tribemates, co-dukes, friends...? L...O...L....

Sorry for again being off topic. No infractions please. :p

Where is Dubby anyway? I expected an appearance from him already.

DeletedUser

All I know is that dubby is best friends with a big green ugly Oger :lol:

DeletedUser

Although there is no point to continue on the topic... those 3 top 20 players your talking about. Werent they Darth, Max and Juke? Your former tribemates, co-dukes, friends...? L...O...L....

Sorry for again being off topic. No infractions please. :p

Where is Dubby anyway? I expected an appearance from him already.

No they wasn't.
And they aint my friends, they are merely tribemates, who i spoke to now and again.
Im gonna stop posting coz im going way off topic.

But yes.
I do like Dubby.
Hes a nice fella.

DeletedUser4320

DeletedUser

I have taken a village from you but maybe that would count against you rather than for you?

DeletedUser4320

Losing a village to you would solidify Luke's claim; yes.

:)

DeletedUser

I like Dubby...I don't think he's the best on UK2 but he seems an alright fellow. And he for sure does not run from a fight,gotta respect that if nothing else.

Off-topic-
I don't think Jais the best player/forum poster either but I also don't think anyone deserves a gang-bang on the forums like he has gotten. Give it a rest people,it's a GAME!

further off-topic-
Jai you better not go pickin on my mofo! lol :icon_razz::axemen:

DeletedUser

Dubby is a cracking bloke and more personalities like him would be very good in this world.

My first dealing with him I had sent a thousand or so scouts at him and lost every single one so PMed him and complained that saddles were expensive or something similar so he apologized and sent me resource to pay for the saddles and then asked me for change....... which i duly obliged. :D

On another note, he is so good at sniping that I never send trains at him. Only nukes and nobles. lololol

good man.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dubby is a legend.

Has he started catting his villages yet!!!!!

DeletedUser

Lol. W1 all over again. That would be hilarious. Dubby is a real jewel.

DeletedUser

On this graph that I prepared earlier dubbby has a nice upward trend (except where unkind people take villages from him) so I don't think he is catting them just yet.

image.php

DeletedUser7179

Well I don't like dubby very much bet then again I don't like Jaig either I suppose u could say I just don't like people that think they are better than their tribe! Plus Jaig is far too easily manipulated and bites at everything! Thats why he has got the gang banging on the forum but Jai as far as I'm aware those 3 had already quit? Not sure my understanding may have been wrong! Come take a pop at me if u like not lil old Mofo!!

But other than that I have to admit dubby is a half decent player!!

To be honest I don't think anyone has stuck their head out for me to say they have been the best there are certainly a number of candidates but none I would say they are the best!

DeletedUser4320

Has he started catting his villages yet!!!!!

GREAT MEMORIES OF OPERATION SCORCHED EARTH! That was indeed an epic operation which served its purpose to the full as the saying goes.

:icon_biggrin:

I just don't like people that think they are better than their tribe!

Could you please remind me of who it was that left TRUE because he thought that he was better than his tribe.

Auch.

:)

DeletedUser6603

Dubby is a noob. Ive had to sit his w1 account to tidy up the mess he creates more times than ive had hot dinners ;-)

In all seriousness, as someone who has the privilege of being Dubby's leader on W1, he is a great guy and a great player. Great in my opinion, because my favourite type of TW player is a player who always does as he is asked and does it very well. I couldnt give any higher praise of him really!

As for scorched earth, ive got Dubby drawing up plans to get KnK's 5200 villages on W1 done in 24 hours should the operational context require such action....

DeletedUser

Dubby is a noob. Ive had to sit his w1 account to tidy up the mess he creates more times than ive had hot dinners ;-)

In all seriousness, as someone who has the privilege of being Dubby's leader on W1, he is a great guy and a great player. Great in my opinion, because my favourite type of TW player is a player who always does as he is asked and does it very well. I couldnt give any higher praise of him really!

As for scorched earth, ive got Dubby drawing up plans to get KnK's 5200 villages on W1 done in 24 hours should the operational context require such action....

Oh I would so enjoy it if you did that just to annoy T4H