Is it just me or...

DeletedUser

Once some people taste success they feel they have nothing else to learn. His ego will create a peak that his ability has possibly already reached and will stop improving. With regards to your question i have never noticed people being friendly in this game on a regular basis, it is a war game and lesser players will treat it like that only.

The better you are at this game, the nicer and wittier you are.

DeletedUser10033

LOL. Did find the original post funny.
I am not a bad player. I am not a good player. Infact i would rate myself below average. There are a few good players on the uk circuit. But i dont believe their ego's need further inflating.
But could i suggest you attempt to noble this player. See if the boast is a good as they would like to think. Then come back and bragg how good you were.

W1 Was a long time ago, and the saying stands......
The older i get the better i was.

DeletedUser7868

this seems to be the most active thread on uk 14 what you guys are talking about i find pointless, sorry but how about we make this thread something nice so with that in mind i just want to wish every member in tribal wars a very happy new year all the best guys and girls :)

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Shhh! My ego needs inflating ^^ Tell us more silent..

And happy new year everyone :)

DeletedUser10033

Shhh! My ego needs inflating ^^ Tell us more silent..

And happy new year everyone :)

Happy NEW YEAR to everyone.

And my best wishes to all you TW players.

And i have been fortunate not to be on your Enemy list, or 1 of your famous mails. (Thankyou Clara for changing or explaining the meanings of some of the words used.) gixxer LMAO