is the server down ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8867
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If my calculations are correct, it was filled up a few hours back. I couldn't log on though. And now that I can log on, ... *sob*.

DeletedUser

I managed to log on using the toolbar...

generated in 11980 ms | Server time: 18:36:06 08/03/2011

DeletedUser7321

It seems to be getting slower by the min

generated in 12548 ms | Server time: 18:45:46 08/03/2011

But can live with it as still able to play :p

DeletedUser1303

i'm in but......

generated in 8732 ms | Server time: 19:04:51 08/03/2011

generated in 10507 ms | Server time: 19:05:31 08/03/2011

DeletedUser

Anyone actually heard an explanation for this shutdown/go slow, whatever it is or how long it'll last ???
A bit of info from the TW Team would be helpful !!!!

DeletedUser4

[tt]There are issues with a number of servers which is being worked on as we speak, however at this time we have no estimate of how long this is going to take.

My apologies for this issue.[/tt]

DeletedUser8867

some players are online attacking one of my members is takeing full advantage ...... im gutted lol ......

lets hope it gets sorted soon and thanks for the reply up there tracey

DeletedUser

Guys give the TW team a break and log in via toolbar, it works. The latency is 11k-13k now but I am fine with it that way until they fix the problem. This is one of those rare times when reading the forum gives you an in game advantage :)

DeletedUser8815

Seems a little unfair to me. I was on the server but it was so slow thought it was my pc so rebooted now i cannot get on at all.

If the server is down, then fine it is down for all, but it seems some have an advantage and can still operate albeit slowly.

Tracey you should chuck everyone off for fairness and we will happily wait for as long as it takes. But it is unfair that some are allowed to empty all the farms while others just have to sit and wait.

DeletedUser

world 8

cant login to world 8 is there an issue?

XH:icon_sad:

DeletedUser7920

[tt]There are issues with a number of servers which is being worked on as we speak, however at this time we have no estimate of how long this is going to take.

My apologies for this issue.[/tt]

wat happens to everyone who has premium r they going to get there time back or is it gone for good

DeletedUser

wat happens to everyone who has premium r they going to get there time back or is it gone for good

Not a bad question and also what about those who ARE online through the toolbar (which lol, I dont have) and are getting a big advantage over those not getting on ??

DeletedUser8867

Concerning ? ............ i just got on but then my computer went mad and kicked me off .....

Gutted should of set my gf to sit as she is still on ... for god sakes .....

lol Tribalwars is my life i love you all xxx

DeletedUser

This seems a ridiculous question, would you really want .5p back per hour???? or sue the government when the clocks go back? grow up!

Status
Not open for further replies.