Jaigosian, UK2's Best Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just recently, a lot of topics have been hijacked by posters with regards to Jaigosian.

This topic's purpose is to allow any and all players, to post their views, and rake over the old history, so that the other topics can remain spam and flame free.
Also, the mod, has requested numerous times that this be done.

My personal views are not important, and there will no doubt be plenty said about me too.

So, feel free to bring your views here, away from other topics.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5283

from a person that has been attacked by jai in the past and lost villages to him. I think he is 1 of the best in this word he spot or weak points and cats ur villages to dust it would take alot to beat him 1 on 1 i personally dont think any1 in this world could take him out.... It would come down to a tribe to wipe him out

Juke ur are also a good player and been attacked off u in the past if it came to a 1 on 1 it would be close but as i said above i dont thik any1 has the game time or be able to handle the amount of attacks off him sorry m8

DeletedUser4320

You must define "best player".

If one are to compare the players currently playing UK2 as to how they would have done 1 vs 1 against eachother I am inclined to agree with the proposition putforth in the thread title.

DeletedUser

You must define "best player".

If one are to compare the players currently playing UK2 as to how they would have done 1 vs 1 against eachother I am inclined to agree with the proposition putforth in the thread title.

Jaigosian has often proclaimed himself as 'The best player on UK2', so its basically his own definition that counts I guess. He is a good player, but there are other issues that have been raised recently, and hopefully they will get discussed here. Who knows, maybe Jaigosian will comment himself.

DeletedUser

Just recently, a lot of topics have been hijacked by posters with regards to Jaigosian.

This topic's purpose is to allow any and all players, to post their views, and rake over the old history, so that the other topics can remain spam and flame free.
Also, the mod, has requested numerous times that this be done.

My personal views are not important, and there will no doubt be plenty said about me too.

So, feel free to bring your views here, away from other topics.

Im not gonna bother with this futile attempt to bring me into a verbal conflict with you.
But, what i will say is this:

Jaigosian's personal UK2 achievements:

Only player on UK2 to duke 2 different ranked number 1 tribes.
(1:TEAM, reform.rename and merge with Virtus and 2:Virtus merger with KIA, now Levian.).

Only player to fight a tribe single handed and solo and as a direct result of the onslaught made the tribe disband 8 weeks later, or so.
(L.I, after a well fought out slug fest with myself, i lost 1 village and took 6).

Only player on UK2 to send a sub-10ms train - 7ms actually for all 4 attacks.
(No proof here, but the original Galica was the one with it inbound, it was a fake ofcourse as myself and Phil were good friends at the time and he'll confirm it).

A player regarded by many as a great teacher of the game, admitted by yourself and Quest2005, your co-duke and by ALOT of -TV- members.
(As part of a dukes job is to better theirselves for the benefit of the tribe and pass on what he knows to make them better, wouldn't you agree Tim?)

A player who made several undesirable players quit, by sheer determination and skill, including DarthCalais and DeAdMaX. (Darth also deleted, Max kicked his ex-TEAM tribemates in the teeth, by giving his password to DOGS).

A player whos got maybe i think had has the MOST incomings on UK2 at any one time - over 10,000 (ten thousand) incomings at the same time.
(The player launching such an attack, lost 4 villages for their many days of clicking).

The player who was the sole duke of Virtus in THEIR most successful period and THEE most successful period of ANY tribe on UK2.
(At that time, we controlled neigh on half the world in dominance terms).

The player whos absolutely crushing the 'mighty' Juke Airlines, and without 1 single attack back or even a fake back from him.
Cat nuke #1.
Cat nuke #2.
Cat nuke #3.
Cat nuke #4.
Cat nuke #5.
Cat nuke #6.
(Which im doing with a cheeky smile on my face... though i did wince a bit at those reports, lol).

Im quite pleased with those personal achievements for my first proper world.

How about you Tim?
Whats your UK2 personal achivements*?

*You cant add the part where my friend gifted you your account after 3 weeks into the game, or how the numerous internals you have taken to get to your position and world rank were authorised by me and allowed, as i was your duke.
Coz thats not YOUR acievements, thats what I ALLOWED you to do.

DeletedUser

The only statement i would contest in that is that you were not sole duke of virtus, or my duke, we were co dukes as the world fully knows.

DeletedUser

And I would argue the statement "Only player to fight a tribe single handed and solo and as a direct result of the onslaught made the tribe disband 8 weeks later, or so."

I have taken out many groups that called themselves 'tribes', as have quite a few others. Perhaps the statement "player who single handedly take out the largest tribe" would be more accurate.

DeletedUser

And I would argue the statement "Only player to fight a tribe single handed and solo and as a direct result of the onslaught made the tribe disband 8 weeks later, or so."

I have taken out many groups that called themselves 'tribes', as have quite a few others. Perhaps the statement "player who single handedly take out the largest tribe" would be more accurate.

Actually, the truth is, L.I didnt disband until Virtus said they would join the fight.

DeletedUser

Hey Jason .. We have a dutch expression for this behavior. "You have one hell of a thick neck".

Means your boasting things up on a level I find rather disgusting.

- How on earth can you know you're the only one who sent a 7ms train ?
- You did not made L.I disband because of your solo attacking. In reality other tribes caused this.
- You did not make darth & max quit by sheer skill lmao .. You made them quit by taking away the privs of their tribe :icon_rolleyes:

You keep bragging bout things Jason, but the fact remains you're nowhere near the greatest uk2 player.

I don't see you in the milestones thread for example.

DeletedUser

No Jason the object of the post is not to flame or berate and sure as hell not to prop up your roller-coaster emotions.

But hopefully point out that games like this are a team effort, even for the Best Players on this world Past and Present and about respect which I have heard you quote a few times to others.

You want a personal view on your skills happy to mail you, but remember that some Players can lead and some players can follow.

I am afraid to say you are can't do ether.

DeletedUser

Im not gonna bother with this futile attempt to bring me into a verbal conflict with you.

(1:TEAM, reform.rename and merge with Virtus and 2:Virtus merger with KIA, now Levian.).

Only player to fight a tribe single handed and solo and as a direct result of the onslaught made the tribe disband 8 weeks later, or so.
(L.I, after a well fought out slug fest with myself, i lost 1 village and took 6).

(No proof here, but the original Galica was the one with it inbound, it was a fake ofcourse as myself and Phil were good friends at the time and he'll confirm it).

A player regarded by many as a great teacher of the game, admitted by yourself and Quest2005, your co-duke and by ALOT of -TV- members.
(As part of a dukes job is to better theirselves for the benefit of the tribe and pass on what he knows to make them better, wouldn't you agree Tim?)

A player who made several undesirable players quit, by sheer determination and skill, including DarthCalais and DeAdMaX. (Darth also deleted, Max kicked his ex-TEAM tribemates in the teeth, by giving his password to DOGS).

A player whos got maybe i think had has the MOST incomings on UK2 at any one time - over 10,000 (ten thousand) incomings at the same time.
(The player launching such an attack, lost 4 villages for their many days of clicking).

The player who was the sole duke of Virtus in THEIR most successful period and THEE most successful period of ANY tribe on UK2.

The player whos absolutely crushing the 'mighty' Juke Airlines, and without 1 single attack back or even a fake back from him.
Cat nuke #1.
Cat nuke #2.
Cat nuke #3.
Cat nuke #4.
Cat nuke #5.
Cat nuke #6.
(Which im doing with a cheeky smile on my face... though i did wince a bit at those reports, lol).

How about you Tim?

*You cant add the part where my friend gifted you your account after 3 weeks into the game, or how the numerous internals you have taken to get to your position and world rank were authorised by me and allowed, as i was your duke.

Hey Jason .. We have a dutch expression for this behavior. "You have one hell of a thick neck".

Means your boasting things up on a level I find rather disgusting.

- How on earth can you know you're the only one who sent a 7ms train ?
- You did not made L.I disband because of your solo attacking. In reality other tribes caused this.
- You did not make darth & max quit by sheer skill lmao .. You made them quit by taking away the privs of their tribe :icon_rolleyes:

You keep bragging bout things Jason, but the fact remains you're nowhere near the greatest uk2 player.

I don't see you in the milestones thread for example.

I took Max and Darth's privs away?
Lol, you wanna go speak to Traviscoob about that.
HE did it

No Jason the object of the post is not to flame or berate and sure as hell not to prop up you roller-coaster emotions.

But hopefully point out that games like this are a team effort, even for the Best Players on this world Past and Present and about respect which I have heard you quote a few times to others.

You want a personal view on your skills happy to mail you, but remember that some Players can lead and some players can follow.

I am afraid to say you are can't do ether.

No, no please.
Feel free to add your comments here.

Im not bragging about anything.
Juke Airlines made the thread and he even said himself that he would like me to post a comment also.

Which i did.

In no way did i brag, as those comments i made are ALL true and factual based.
Im posting my personal achievements, which i cant see milestones for, as they aint in the list, but in personal terms, they are MY ACHIEVEMENTS

Anyone else here is free to post their own achievements, if they do wish, including Dees, Travisicoob and Juke Airlines (whom im still waiting for to add his.)

DeletedUser

This thread is about you jaigosian. As for your statements being fact, some maybe, some are debatable, some are laughable, and some just simply arent true.

Actually Jaigosian, you removed Max's privs, without consulting the council prior to actually doing it. You wanted to remove Darths privs, because you had a personal problem with him, but we the council said no, including your then co duke. You couldnt accept being refused, and went off in a pap, and attacked darth. This resulted in more members being dismissed or leaving, because of an order given by the duke at the time to not get involved.
You did all this. You caused our tribe, not your tribe, to lose 5 large frontline accounts, and a few others, by your selfish actions.

In your arrogance, you believe you are the best player, you believe you are the best leader, and thats what this is about, because their are many many people on UK2, both past and present who will take issue with that.

DeletedUser

I reply to your pointless thread with this comment:

Cat nuke #1.
Cat nuke #2.
Cat nuke #3.
Cat nuke #4.
Cat nuke #5.
Cat nuke #6.

How about you Tim?

You say this first off:
The only statement i would contest in that is that you were not sole duke of virtus, or my duke, we were co dukes as the world fully knows.

Then you say this:
This thread is about you jaigosian. As for your statements being fact, some maybe, some are debatable, some are laughable, and some just simply arent true.

Actually Jaigosian, you removed Max's privs, without consulting the council prior to actually doing it. You wanted to remove Darths privs, because you had a personal problem with him, but we the council said no, including your then co duke. You couldnt accept being refused, and went off in a pap, and attacked darth. This resulted in more members being dismissed or leaving, because of an order given by the duke at the time to not get involved.
You did all this. You caused our tribe, not your tribe, to lose 5 large frontline accounts, and a few others, by your selfish actions.

In your arrogance, you believe you are the best player, you believe you are the best leader, and thats what this is about, because their are many many people on UK2, both past and present who will take issue with that.

You wanna make your mind up dont you?

And FYI: I have never admitted in these forums that im the best at anything, you made this thread up, i answered you.
Not once in the above reply to your first comment did i admit anything.

But seems that after being publicly owned by me here, privately owned on several platforms and catted to dust ingame, even as we speak, your getting more and more desperate in your actions to besmirch my name. :icon_rolleyes:

Crack on Timmy, your a star. :lol:

DeletedUser

I have always liked you Jai. As a forum personality and as a player.

I have never directly been a member in your tribe as during the time of the 1st merger, I had quit, and during the second merger, I have also left UK2 and TEAM. Now I know you might think "What the hell is this guy doing here?". Well Jai, I'm here to put things into perspective.

<insert long argumentative statement here discussing why jai isn't all that and that TEAM was awesome>

Hey, I'm lazy and have retired from the UK PnP forums. Who the hell dragged me back to post in this world!

<Stares dissapprovingly at max>

Seriously though... Jai, Brotha, get a grip. You ain't all that. Yes, you are entitled to your achievements, but your not that good. Firstly, no one wants to interact with someone who has a huge head. Secondly, the word "best" is relative to the user of the word, if your achievements are what you call best, then so be it, don't expect everyone to share your views though. Finally, taking credit for stuff you had no direct part in orchestrating is utter bull. No way did you make max and darth quit out of fear, they probably quit because out of their annoyance of the bahavior you've exhibited lately and just wanted to spite you.

Whatever the case may be, I have to tell you, you have one of the biggest ego's in TW history that I have ever met. You surpass nauz by miles in the pride department, your just a tad under KV with regards to convoluted egocentric plans, and your just a bit better than danellis in handling a tribe.

DeletedUser

You havent 'owned' me anywhere. I said i would only contest one statement. If others contest your statements, and I have relevenat information, I will post it.

If you want to go down the 'private platforms', I'm sure many would like to see your idea of leading a tribe, the outbursts, tantrums, the disgusting texts. Fortunately for you, I cant put them here. But I'm more than happy to supply the information ingame to any player who contacts me.

And finally, catting my villages down is nothing, they are rebuilding already, and youve killed none of my nukes. I will not nplay your petty spiteful game Jai, and will not attack you, as I feel that would lower me to your level.

DeletedUser3227

mate no one needs to run your name through the mud, you do it damn well by yourself,

as for your acheivments, well, 7 ms train, i bet holding that "t" button down took lots of skill. merged with chess and then kia, to gain high dominance, well that was skill too, (all while nobling internals and staying out of any major wars, m8s dont count).

only duke to lead 2 tribes to rank 1, i remember team and tv were both rank1 at some time, so that ones out the window too, let me see...............

oh and made me quit due to your skill? LOL wow what world are you living on ? (earth to jai, earth to jai.... come in jai)
i left because i was sick and tired of the rubbish you caused every week without fail, i was sick of logging into skype and getting " you need to sort out jai" or "jais had another tantrum last night" mails, you took the fun out of the game buy treating people like they owed you something to play a game with you, ppppffffftt, you have no idea how to lead jai, just like sadam, (look how that worked out)

1 achievement you missed was how to turn a tribe inactive, you are buy far the best in uk2 at this. think about it, will there ever be a time where you think, maybe its me?

DeletedUser

mate no one needs to run your name through the mud, you do it damn well by yourself,

as for your acheivments, well, 7 ms train, i bet holding that "t" button down took lots of skill. merged with chess and then kia, to gain high dominance, well that was skill too, (all while nobling internals and staying out of any major wars, m8s dont count).

only duke to lead 2 tribes to rank 1, i remember team and tv were both rank1 at some time, so that ones out the window too, let me see...............

oh and made me quit due to your skill? LOL wow what world are you living on ? (earth to jai, earth to jai.... come in jai)
i left because i was sick and tired of the rubbish you caused every week without fail, i was sick of logging into skype and getting " you need to sort out jai" or "jais had another tantrum last night" mails, you took the fun out of the game buy treating people like they owed you something to play a game with you, ppppffffftt, you have no idea how to lead jai, just like sadam, (look how that worked out)

1 achievement you missed was how to turn a tribe inactive, you are buy far the best in uk2 at this. think about it, will there ever be a time where you think, maybe its me?

cant disagree with any of this, all true.

Status
Not open for further replies.