Jaigosian, UK2's Best Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

dearest jaigosian,
you just got burned by more than enough people to wake you up from that slumber your in buddy boy..by the way i seen the text you sent tim... no human says that too another unless they have some serious issues they need help sorting out....get away from this game before your life implodes dude...if not for yourself do it for those of us who are sick of you and your ego hey..

max's that knife cut deep mate, me thinks because it was said with gusto ! and it covered all the bases.

DeletedUser

I have always liked you Jai. As a forum personality and as a player.

I have never directly been a member in your tribe as during the time of the 1st merger, I had quit, and during the second merger, I have also left UK2 and TEAM. Now I know you might think "What the hell is this guy doing here?". Well Jai, I'm here to put things into perspective.

<insert long argumentative statement here discussing why jai isn't all that and that TEAM was awesome>

Hey, I'm lazy and have retired from the UK PnP forums. Who the hell dragged me back to post in this world!

<Stares dissapprovingly at max>

Seriously though... Jai, Brotha, get a grip. You ain't all that. Yes, you are entitled to your achievements, but your not that good. Firstly, no one wants to interact with someone who has a huge head. Secondly, the word "best" is relative to the user of the word, if your achievements are what you call best, then so be it, don't expect everyone to share your views though. Finally, taking credit for stuff you had no direct part in orchestrating is utter bull. No way did you make max and darth quit out of fear, they probably quit because out of their annoyance of the bahavior you've exhibited lately and just wanted to spite you.

Whatever the case may be, I have to tell you, you have one of the biggest ego's in TW history that I have ever met. You surpass nauz by miles in the pride department, your just a tad under KV with regards to convoluted egocentric plans, and your just a bit better than danellis in handling a tribe.

I HAVE NEVER SAID ON THESE FORUMS THAT I AM THE BEST AT ANYTHING.
I have ONLY said that -TV- are the best tribe, when i was there.

As for the other comments, im not even gonna reply.
Im gonna continue to destroy Juke Airlines ingame and ill quit, when i see fit.

My answer to all your petty comments. --->
lol4.gif

End of discussion.
Good bye.

DeletedUser

could it be ?????? we found a sock big enough boys bahahahahaha...

DeletedUser

could it be ?????? we found a sock big enough boys bahahahahaha...

I wish, unfortunately you and I know he'll be back. :icon_rolleyes:

well, it seems Jaigosian feels threatened by this discussion, i just recieved this..........

Greetings little Timmy.

Due to your: "Hey Max, come skype me." comments last night, i had a feeling that you was gonna try this forum gang-bang on me.

I thought you was a proper man, and not a fake tough-guy?
Been to prison?
Pfft... yeah right, maybe to check the BT connection.

Anyway, im gonna continue to destroy your account ingame and if you keep annoying me, im going to give YOUR enemies lists of your inactive players and whos sitting them. ---> Yes, i know.

So you have a choice.
Close your lips or i take things to another level.

YOUR

Jaigosian.

Remember that.

I don't respond to threats from bullies. Do what you like, betray the rest of your ex tribe mates, yet again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jai, for god sake give it up!

I rarely post anything in externals because its generally just a waste of time, but feel it necessary in this case.

This game obviously isn't good for you Jai, if you are behaving like this.

And as for the text you sent Jai I have also seen it and think it is the most disgusting thing I have seen in a long time, perhaps ever. You should seriously take several steps back from your computer, think about what you are doing and the way you are behaving.

DeletedUser

Can I just say ive known Jai a very long time, since we were both kids, we don't always get on, and to be fair I don't know whats been said between people because ive not really got involved in any of that since christmas time.

I don't really know now whats going on between him and Juke and again to be fair I don't really want to get involved because it does seem to have got out of control. However in all the time I have known Jai he has never attacked people without a reason, again im not excusing or agreeing with anything said between other people but he must feel that he has been screwed over to react like he has, he has never acted aggressively in all the years ive known him for no reason.

DeletedUser

I could be biased against Jaigosian, at the end of the day he's been an enemy for over 6 months and we've exchanged words (not nice ones) on several occasions. But I will say he's a good player, he knows what he's doing and has survived better than anyone could have expected. Yes, he's got an ego the size of a small country, and yes, he's been known to say some things that could make a nun swear. But when push comes to shove he can do the business, his attitude doesn't make him a bad player. I will also say that his kid/s are nobody's business, I have a 5 year old and 7 month old daughters and even though i'm on here a lot, they get the attention and things they need from me.

So in a nutshell, what i'm saying is he can be a little nasty with his words, i've witnessed them first hand, but I still believe he could be the best player on world 2. But that's just my opinion, which i'm entitled to, but shoot me down if you must :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser5283

Actually, the truth is, L.I didnt disband until Virtus said they would join the fight.

lol juke thats bull and u no it l.i disbanded cos of my RL problems and i didnt have the time to run the tribe

i was not even playing when jai was attacking l.i that why he did not attack me my baron co-rd attacks and defence on jai and it didnt work so well for them and jai stud up well against l.i

DeletedUser5283

I could be biased against Jaigosian, at the end of the day he's been an enemy for over 6 months and we've exchanged words (not nice ones) on several occasions. But I will say he's a good player, he knows what he's doing and has survived better than anyone could have expected. Yes, he's got an ego the size of a small country, and yes, he's been known to say some things that could make a nun swear. But when push comes to shove he can do the business, his attitude doesn't make him a bad player. I will also say that his kid/s are nobody's business, I have a 5 year old and 7 month old daughters and even though i'm on here a lot, they get the attention and things they need from me.

So in a nutshell, what i'm saying is he can be a little nasty with his words, i've witnessed them first hand, but I still believe he could be the best player on world 2. But that's just my opinion, which i'm entitled to, but shoot me down if you must :icon_neutral:

BBF well said m8 i agree 100% with all that

DeletedUser

lol

my god i read all the forums on all worlds, but goodness me we have found the best player ever lol

big head full to the brim with egotitis, take a few villages did u mate? press T can u hahahaha.

please someone pop his head before he blows.

DeletedUser

lol juke thats bull and u no it l.i disbanded cos of my RL problems and i didnt have the time to run the tribe

i was not even playing when jai was attacking l.i that why he did not attack me my baron co-rd attacks and defence on jai and it didnt work so well for them and jai stud up well against l.i

I stand corrected Hoggy.

However, L.I didnt disband because of Jai.

DeletedUser

I feel I should macro this. It's almost getting repetitive. Do not discuss/insult the real life of other players. I am baffled as to how I can make this clearer to anyone.

This is a game. You are welcome to disagree with/hate/mock/etc the IG actions of others, but you are not permitted to bring real life matters to the forum. Any complaints, feel free to PM.

Thanks,
AI.

DeletedUser5283

I stand corrected Hoggy.

However, L.I didnt disband because of Jai.

l.i never disbanded because JAI attack or virtus were gonna attack and have stated this from the moment I disbanded the tribe BUT first off i made sure every member had a tribe to go to.......

Jai was the last person to attack befor it disbanded though

DeletedUser

unfortunately i find juke and jai as bad as each other. I lost all respect for these two the day they started with racist insults on gf guy's. Naturally i could not stand Max and darth in game as they were the enemy, but one thing you can not take away from darth and max is they were not only good player's but very good leaders who led and progressed with team in very difficult times.

DeletedUser

we could all take a few days off from fighting each other and just flatten Jaigosian ??

DeletedUser

unfortunately i find juke and jai as bad as each other. I lost all respect for these two the day they started with racist insults on gf guy's. Naturally i could not stand Max and darth in game as they were the enemy, but one thing you can not take away from darth and max is they were not only good player's but very good leaders who led and progressed with team in very difficult times.

I don't know about the G.F remarks of my ex-dukes but I can confirm what you said about max and darth .. They, especially darth, had one mission, become the most hated person of uk2, a mission well done :icon_razz:

Slippery I don't wana hear Jai bragging about how he took on everyone, so no, scratch that lol

DeletedUser

I am on my phone so forgive the blandness and typos...

You know I have read everything on these last two pages and I felt I owed it to Jai to give my honest opinion too.

When Jai was my Duke, he was exactly what anyone playing this game would want as a Duke. The guy put in countless hours for every aspect of running a tribe. He organised ops to the last detail, he was always dealing with problems in advance also.

But for me personally, it is his ability to always be eager to help everyone in the tribe, to teach and show you everything he knew. He has a passion for helping tribesmates improve their game skills, and thought some great players tricks.

He was also always trying to improve the tribes morale and motivation, even when things seemed desperately hopeless. He was always, always, the first to email me with a congrats email on an op gone well or a good defense.

All that been said I have also witnessed his badside, and Jai the way you lose your temper is a disgrace. You sometimes talk to people like they are worse than dirt. I think you realise yourself this ain't right but your ego gets in the way and drives you further.

Jai you are without a doubt one of the best players, possibly the best left on UK2. Like all of us you have your good character traits and bad character traits, but I think your good and bad are more extreme.

Best of Luck mate, and hope you learn from all of this. There are some here who still consider you a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.