Jaigosian, UK2's Best Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8507

I have remained quiet but feel a need to post here. I wont attack or defend Jai, everyone can have their own opinion. I do feel a great player is a team player who does all he can for the tribe in many ways. A great leader does all he can for the tribe in war, peace and diplomacy as well. Shaun and Nobbler in particular have done a great job as long as I have played this world. Some are good war leaders but have failed in diplomacy.

To me Jai can do a few things. He can continue his mission which if successful can do nothing as far as his reputation in the eyes of others. He could leave the game which would allow his critics to further bash and chide him. There is always the die in a blaze of glory mode which would still allow his detractors to proclaim him as they wish.

In my humble opinion if Jai wants to show everyone what he is made of there is but one or two ways. He must build and lead a tribe to finish the game as top dog or darn close. Or the greatest way would be just join a tribe as a regular player. Do all he can to help them but never take the role of a 'named' leader. lead by example. If he could do this then it would prove all his critics wrong. In any event all must remember its a game and not make it so personal lol

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
LOL. Troops win wars, not egos.

A player whos got maybe i think had has the MOST incomings on UK2 at any one time - over 10,000 (ten thousand) incomings at the same time.
(The player launching such an attack, lost 4 villages for their many days of clicking).

I think you may be exaggerating there a little bit jai, you and i both know i only launched 7,000 at you, and it wasnt many days, it was only 36 hours to be precise. And no, i did not lose 4 villas to you, as the account sit had been revoked from me by that time. An untrue claim.

uk2's best player? phhfttt! sure, everybody knows thats me! ^ ^

GiXxer™

DeletedUser

LOL. Troops win wars, not egos.

I agree.
I took a 'purdy picha fur ya'.

JaigosianTroopCounts5thNov2010.png

For your continued enjoyment and perusal.
Might be easier to plan an Op. on me now.
Surely? :icon_wink:

I think you may be exaggerating there a little bit jai, you and i both know i only launched 7,000 at you, and it wasnt many days, it was only 36 hours to be precise. And no, i did not lose 4 villas to you, as the account sit had been revoked from me by that time. An untrue claim.

It was more of an educated guess then anything else.
10 thousand, 7 thousand, 100 thousand... its still a fair amount and a lesser player would have quit, which is what you expected me to do.

But i as always, rolled my sleeves up and got on with it.

Ill put an end to this thread.

Love or hate me.
Respect me or not.
No one can deny that i know this game, back to front and inside out and that myself and the tribe i built - Virtus has contributed massively to the history of UK2.

I will always be remembered.
Good reasons or bad, i really dont care anymore.

This thread was made up out of pure desperation, in a pre-planned attempt to flare my famous temper.
It failed to do so.

I do my talking ingame.
Anyone who has a genuine problem with me, please do the same.
Actions speak louder then words and in this particular thread, i think ive said my last word, and ill await whatever 'action' comes my way. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very nice 'pic'. Might I inquire where that tool may be found?

DeletedUser

Only professionals have professional tools dude .. We don't tell our sources to others :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.