Jungle

DeletedUser

Ok, I'm bored on people spamming (including me) about Jungle/Jaggle/Juggle or whatever.
Please discuss Juggle here as I would really like to see some top 20 opinions

DeletedUser

Here's the argument that spanned 76 posts...

Wow, jungle got fat quick! :icon_eek:

Quick Kama noble more barbs so they cant pass us!! :icon_cool:

Always knew Willo was a nooby merger:icon_razz:

Well it will make that area over there interesting, Will the added people add to the tribe or provide a weak spot in it..Time will tell

We are the new mass recruiters of W3 :icon_eek:

I blame Crazy cause he just wanted to press buttons to see what they did.

I blame Chomps.....can never trust bloomin scousers :icon_wink:

That's assuming there was a tribe decent enough to stay alive of it's own accord... :icon_redface:

Deffinatly a fair comment. It's almost a releif to see jungle back in 2nd to keep us in Egg focused. I don't think breaking into the top two is the plan so much as consolidating our position in 3rd and keep growing. If 2nd comes it comes but I have alot of respect for the top 2 tribes. Both are filled with good players and in merging and in the last week Jungle have not only taken the best players from Jack but have taken the best players from TFT who had already joined Jack and I know at least one MHer who has slipped in. The new look jungle is deffinatly a capable outfit.

Your mail to Crazy seems to suggest otherwise.

Nice to get a chance to respond to you Discord. I´ve been reading some of your posts on other threads and really biting my tounge. As I had nothing to do with the current conversation i thought it would be a waste of time to post just to have a dig at you. However you´re posting just to have a dig it me means I can respond which is nice :)

Should I take it that you don´t want me to say posative things about Jungle? I have pleanty of other opinions and ideas you might prefer?

Now as we all know I like to make assumptions. Such as the assumption that MH was going to go to war with SPQR even though they´d only been a couple of villa swaps. That assumption proved correct. How about the assumption that Jungle (or at least their K45 members) were taking a hand in that war? This also proved correct. I also remember another assumption that Ruffus would join Jungle. Has that happened yet? Oh yes!

So here´s another assumption. Jungle were worried about their dwindling membership and the fact that they were having to spend the majority of their time internally nobling players that their merger with Jack was a neccesary form of self preservation. Jungle went from 15 players to 33 in a few days which means that there are more new people then old people. How many of them do you think might be spies?

Good luck with your new tribe

Jack + Jungle + Huggle = Juggle.

Great name xD

The pure irony of that statement is laughable at best. See, the sheer fact that you haven't plastered anything you'd have learned from any sort of spying merely proves the fact that you still haven't seen our forums, or have any idea about how Jungle actually works. If there were any spies, you'd be throwing all sorts of dirt around. There certainly is plenty to throw around...

On the topic of recruiting new members. Lets talk about Egg and -LoM- shall we? A tribe whom Jungle killed, and Egg has been recruiting and poaching from since they realized they could. We've sat many -LoM- players mind you, and many of them asked to join us and were denied. How does it feel knowing that you continue to recruit our scraps? Makes you wonder how many of these scraps Egg have been prone to picking up aren't spying themselves.

See? You're not the only one who can insinuate things that are unsubstantiated.

In regards to Ruffus, I explained quite clearly what happened. Circumstances changed. Rather than "rim" a player whom I would consider significantly better than you, in a nice position, and willing to work with us I decided to take Crazy's advice and recruit him. Sorry if I don't consider one cross-nobling to be a "refugee".

Hmmm...Picking up my scraps... Irony you say its called?

[ke]Wait, with that equasion shouldn't it be Jaggle?

Sorry couldn't help it you guys. :icon_redface:

Anyway, good job you guys, you're hardly doing the top 20 opinions, but you aren't debating one single tribe/conflict and it is instead shifting between multiple tribes. I much prefer this over one tribe/conflict taking over the entire thread. Thanks guys. <3[/ke]

Well Jaggle would imply that in fact it was Jungle that joined Jack. What unsubstanciated claims are you implying Kriegs!

I like the sound of Juggle better personally, but if they want to be known as Jaggle that´s fine with me. Maybe they can try them both out in the coming weeks?

For one to be a scrap, they must have either wanted to join your tribe, or you would have been required to actually accomplish more than merely win out on a cross-noble dispute. Besides, last I checked you didn't noble squat. :icon_wink:

Lol if your talking about Rufus isn't he a refugee from the ~*MH*~ war? Yes we beat him in a cross noble dispute but he was a refugee long before that :icon_wink:

We really need to make our own threads for Juggle, so much to discuss, We cant keep messing these threads up lolo

Im just wondering...who cares if he is a refugee...its not like you guys are going to do anything about it...

Yes, why don't you go make a Jungle thread, and then you can talk about the time when we nobled from you, and then a few days later you Joined Egg because BBD where dead. Wait does that make you a refugee as well ? Idk you tell me you seem to be the guru on such things.

Anyway this is a top 20 tribe thread it would be swell if it could get back to being that.

BBD were doing fine, I wanted to move. At the time we were not being atttacked, i was not being attacked. MH is being attacked. Ruffus was being attacked. We repect NAPs least i can say for some players in Juggle.

BBD were not dead, they were growing gradually just had leadership problems so I moved.

Anyhow Pirate for the win? Remeber them ? the point whoring family which turned to Ssssh then Freaks etc etc.

who are you again? shut!? Shut have the most potential of the rest. And possibly Mr Men, but if i remember right both are in the ever decreasing bubble between Kama and K45. They may outlast the other tribes in their bubble but long term prospects are still low.

Dynis isn't looking too bad if it wasn't for the fact ui: and Juggle look poised to wipe them out (maybe Juggle could invite their better members to join them? they still have 7 more gaps to fill).

TFF and KotC don't look impressive at all and I hardly thinking taking the MH rejects who couldn't make it into SPQR, Juggle or Egg is the best recruitment policy from the latter.

The rest of the top 20 is so bad HaD has got back in!

Oh goodness, we're awful angsty aren't we? Egg has 6 more gaps to fill it would seem. And they're nearly 100k lower than Jungle (even lower when compared to Kama) in APP.

You keep saying that Jungle deserves their rank, yet every chance you get you throw in a delightful dig at us. Often for something that Egg themselves are guilty of doing. Quit calling the kettle black.

blackkettlesolo300.jpg

But, sir. It is black.

Yawn, do you have any idea of boring you're becoming? Yes, i've said Jungle deserves their rank. I've also said that Egg has alot of work to do to improve. Feel free to highligh Egg's inadaquecies if it makes you feel big and clever but if you go back and read some of my comments you'll see that what little I've said about Egg has been balanced and realistic.

Now it seems you're having a dig at me for saying nice things about your tribe. Some people might interprate my posative comments as trying to show some respect to juggle. You on the other hand use it to infer that I'm some kind of hypocrate. Do you know how rediculous your sounding? Belive me Discord you give me *pleanty* of chances to throw digs at you and Juggle, most of them I just decline to rise to as it becomes like shooting fish in a barrel after a while.

You on the other hand seem prone to dive after any bate I throw in your direction. I just love how easy it is to press your buttons. By the way, yes, Egg has 6 gaps but we've not increased our size by over 100% in the last week.

Oh come on, why dont use two (jungle and egg) just war each other and make your own thread rather then going at each other on every thread..

Use are situated nicely to have a good war too...

Quit the forum wars and take it in game on the battlefield! >:)

HERE HERE!

Egg should be Juggle's family tribe! Plenty of Egg members will have pulled MH up for their lack of bottle to have a go.

Egg should pull up a map of themselves and Juggle. It's not looking good guys. Quick Egg attack! Hope they haven't seen this post!

Oh bejaysus you really don't have much of a clue do you? Pirate found new leadership and it was these that dropped a lot of the dead weight (and the family tribe Irate) and formed Ssshhh. Ssshhh had an alliance with Sabith and between the 2 were responsible for the downfall of Darts. Sabith then got impromptly disbanded when their duke got rimmed and quit leaving all the members tribeless. Me being just a tad naive then picked up the ex Sabith gang and formed Freaks and asked Guess Who to co-Duke as this was my first "real" world.......we all know the rest, nice bit of Jungle PnP and we intribe unrest and we were goners too.

Mitchnom please do just a wee bit of research before you post anything in future, you're starting to grate on half the forum frequenters (some of which are in your own tribe).

Ooooo an EGG Vs Jungle war.....can i have a belated/early xmas pressie and can someone make this happen? /me looks in Willos direction :icon_biggrin:

I think an Egg vs. Jungle war would really be interesting ;)
but I think that we should go back to the original topic about the top 20 tribes and not make an Jungle vs. Egg discussion in here...

Ummm it is on topic, there 2 top 20 tribe positioned very nicely to have a good war!

eggvsjungle.png

Kama can then vs the winner! :lol:

well actually Egg could star war on Kama as well as on Jungle...
not the best position they have :)

Yeah why not, they're both pussy tribes who'd roll over I'm sure. <-----Sardonic comment

In all honesty I can't see a Juggle v Egg v Kama v SPQR v ui: (or any combination of the above) happening any time soon. We all saw how Kama skirted around RA before they crumbled and I don't think any of the other tribes mentioned would have acted differently. Why go to war against an organised, efficient tribe (sorry for inadvertently insulting Juggle with my posative comments again Willo) when they're are pleanty of weaker tribes to chew on?

Why doesn't Kama go to war with Juggle and then Egg can take on the winner?

Heh, we haven't exactly chosen any of our latest conflicts... They've all come at us. I learned from World 36 that regardless of how (un)threatening a tribe may seem at first, not to underestimate their will to survive. I usually try to avoid open conflict with more than several tribes at once. Though Death has stopped doing much of late, and SPQR while talking a big game has failed to make any real moves against us.

Because Kama and Jungle are not the two tribes that are non stop having goes at each other on almost every thread in these forums. Its Egg and Jungle...

Plus the fact that Kama would have to go through Egg to get to Jungle which sounds fun and may try convince sparks but still id much rather see use take your verbal wars into real wars, you know the sort where you attack with your spears and defend with nobles? :icon_redface:

They look more than comfortable in their k though! If not a little surrounded.

The Juggle and Egg situation is pretty obviously going to end in war! Surely. Why not go for it? But for fairnesses sake, don't get every man and his dog involved. That applies to both parties, not just Juggle as you would all presume. You know the score, spies and such! *cough cough*

I'm dying to see a fair, one on one war in this world, been nothing but b**ching and backstabbing since the start. Yes that is part of the game, But it isn't called Tribal Housewives is it?:icon_razz:

Lets get something relevant in here. I think most of the top 10 have their positives. Main problem for any tribe is inactivity at this stage. MH showed this with poor old ruffio having to play 9/10 of the accounts just to get some consistency. Then finally a ban!

I think if there was a good honest scrap, like in the old days. People would pick the mouse back up, and start playing again!:)

Errrr whats the "big game" SPQR talked then Discord? I believe the FACTS (as you always like people to look at!) are MH declared on SPQR (with a little persausion from outside influences) and when they started crumbling Jungles K45 contingent moved in to try to help them out (which failed miserably!) This also refutes your claim that "you havent chosen your recent conflicts"!
Yes SPQR have always said Jungle are a threat but surely anyone could see that a tribe ranked higher than ourselves and in close proximity would be!

Thats where this statement should have finished as you seem to always find joeys to do your dirty work for you. Fair play though i wish i could find so many mugs!

If you really want to go there, your whole tribe was founded on being refugees. Yes, refugees of the Freaks war. Jungle don't bitch and cry about.

Grow a pair, and if you still feel as hurt about it then, do something about it. :lol:

If I had a medal, I would give it you for this. Golden.

Depends on your perspective kingtom, Egg was founded out of the members of freaks who were willing to fight, after the freak leaderships betrayal we continued the fight from egg rimming one of jungles members before a nap was agreed between us.

Hurt? take another look and you will see it was a lol post.

O I am feeling the love in here, satan lets go huggle again.

Lol if memory serves me right you were one of the people Bonnie & Clyde had involved in an OP but didnt take part and came up with some excuse for your reason why. I'm still friends with some of the guys in EGG and LoM and i can tell you now that the core of Freaks was strong and dedicated and we would have stayed together but more than a few of the newcomers, yourself included, just didnt cut the mustard and didnt want to fight for the leaders. I've refused numerous times to go into detail about why i left Freaks out of respect for the mates i left behind, you weren't an original and certainly werent one of the stronger members, let's hope you're a better leader than player, the guys in your tribe deserve it.

Kama skirted around RA? Are you serious? We are still cleaning up all the tribes RA set against us :lol:
Also in regards to Kama vs Jungle, Zero is right there is a nice line of red vils in between us, why bother. Maybe take a closer look at the map and then make a realistic suggestion. :icon_rolleyes:

Looks like your memory went with your bottle then satan. I was only involved with one op in freaks that the leadership kept putting it off whilst they tried to secure themselves places in jungle. The op went ahead tho and I played my part, you also achieved what you were working for :icon_razz:.

Oh really so Guess Who and Bonnie and Clyde didnt go ahead with an OP on their own with you delaying and missing the launch? I say again i hope you're a better leader than player

Say it as many times as you like, you might even believe it in the end.

[09/12/2009 20:49:22] simplee: I have been waiting for over a week for permision to launch on my target I finaly get a time and the tribe falls to peices :(

Whilst my post was quoted at you, it was aimed in the Egg region. Maybe trying to remind a few of your members that while they try and bolster their anti-Jungle propaganda that ironically, their latest pitch is contradictory of some their own "family values". Again, by which I mean that calling Jungle a refugee camp and mass-recruiters is hypocritical and just false.

Like I said, no, I'm not hurt. Jungle isn't the kind of tribe that bitches and moans about refugees and the like. However, there seem to be a few em-bittered souls lurking amongst your ranks. Players it seems that have a larger chip on their shoulder rather than an agenda.

If your post wasn't aimed as an insult, fair enough, I apologise for coming on as you might think aggressive. However, the point still stands. A few eggs need to look at a few home truths before being quite so critical of other tribes.

Apology accepted my post was not aimed as an insult but was in response to an earlier post.

The anti jungle / Egg propaganda is the voices of a few on either side and is their own personal feelings and or opinions and is more about clash of personality's than anything else.

Whilst were doing the apology thing I would like to apologise to Satan I guess you had your reasons.

Anyway back on topic

1 Kama ----- Not had a lot to do with this tribe but they have held their rank comfortably for a long time now cant see them going anywere in the near future

2 Jungle----- A good tribe who's recent evolution has left them in a very strong position. Flamed for their recruitment but obviously a good move on their part.

3 Egg------ My tribe so no comment

4 SPQR ------ Underrated for a while but proved themselves against the ~*MH*~ family clearly in control of their K now should be an interesting tribe to watch.

5 ui:------- I like what I see the only way is up.

Meow, seems i stepped on somone paws!

I remember look at a map a few weeks ago which showed Kama skirting around RA as opposed to going through them Yes you've moved into their terratory now since they crumbled but correct me if I'm wrong, there was no full scale offensive between Kama and RA when they were both mature, active tribes. That was my point (thank you for allowing me to clarify) that the top tribes would rarther avoid conflict with each other while they're are easier pickings.

Um, it kinda *wasn't* a realisitic suggestion.... sorry will put [JOKE][/JOKE] around these comments next time to help you spot them.

But that didn't happen they were attacking each other.. 2 of the top 5 players who play TW's had their main villages taken off them early, Hoang was taken out and alot of Nukes were removed attacking each other..Only Ra and Rumble members know the true extent of the battle.

For the time which these events occurred it was a very large battle, Kama never skirted around either was just a player/players dominating their area. Even if you are fighting you still have to grow.Otherwise everyone would have one village and just be attacking each other.

As for Ra they were never mature and never avoided a conflict they started one as they planned so you are wrong there.They could have dominated the other tribes and gone on their merry way but they chose the tough option.

W39 is another example where we were the top tribe and a war started with ID when i was rank 2 at 3.8K which ended in the demise of ID after a awesome war the likes i have never seen early on.Never have so many massive nukes been lost due to backtiming was insanity.As soon as you launched your nuke it was dead.

What you have written is in your opinion not fact.
I can say Egg is heading south due to the fact they are scared of Jungle.Is it true probably not but i can randomly spurt it out and put it on the forums.

For all the good things your write on these forums Aimee you do throw in some shockers every now and then

Cheers UBS

Lol, well i make my comments based on the information i have available. It certainly seemed to me that Kama was skirting RA when I looked casually at the map. I didn't make the comment to imply that Kama was scared of conflict with another tribe mearly to support a point that I felt the game was a little settled and the larger tribes probably prefered to pick of the weaker ones as opposed to going at each other. However I have been corrected so that you for that. ^_^ I apologise if you took offence at my randomly spouted comment masquerading as fact. :p

As for Egg being scared of Jungle we just recognise their are easier targets. I've happily been munching on the remnants of MH to the north and I understand the southern members have been having fun with HaD (hence the movement south). We have no more reason to turn on Jungle then we do on Kama. Probably a reason why they're is a derth of decent tribes as they're any half hopeful prospect gets gobbled by the big beasts.

Good evening Uncle T, I hear Jungle suffered it's Viet Nam and you had to recall your generals? That's Jungle warfare for you!

On the topic of mass recruitment, I would argue that jumping from 15 to 33 players is mass recruitment. Sure, you are here to do a number and deflect some of that well earn't criticism being levelled at the Jungle Huggerz and maybe insist it was a merge? I don't see much evidence of a merge though do you? I mean the tribe profile hasn't changed and the name is still the same right?

merge
1. to cause to combine or coalesce; unite. 2. to combine, blend, or unite gradually so as to blur the individuality or individual identity of: They voted to merge the two branch offices into a single unit.

I can only assume then that since Jungle swelled from 15 to 33 in less than 24 hours and certainly no longer than 36 (ref:Jack In The Green Letter), this was mass recruitment. Sorry Uncle T but I must again call shotgun on the argument being put forward by one or two that this was a merger. You see the Jack tribe did not cease to exist when the alleged merger took place therefore two entities remained, they did not unite into one tribe.

The Jungle Huggerz mass recruited, leaving the other - a delapidated Jack with it's lower order still in place.

Therefore I conclude there was no merger of tribes this was clearly mass recruitment!

Have a good evening.

Nice one buddy, my apologies to you too :)

So we mass recruited then get over it already, wether it was a merger or mass recruitemnet depends on your side of the fence so to speak, so in conclusion it happened so move on.

DeletedUser

Since it's now going to take two posts to include it all...

Hrrrm... No?

The term you use is purely aesthetic, and quite frankly we don't care a great deal how you try and spin it Doctor Fogg. It happened, and no amount of hissing and spitting is going to change that. Jack was well aware of how things were going to happen, and they were perfectly okay with it. Call us mass-recruiters all you want, but until you grow a pair and stop hiding behind your cute little alias your opinion will amount to zilch.

there was much disagreement of the merge so some jack members voted to stay behind.

Indeed. Very large scuffle for that stage of the world. Hoang left backpack, Muldeh, and lardingd all practically troopless and dealt a decent bit of damage to Reduaram as well. Hoang had no chance being surrounded by Ra, but he did as well as could be expected for anyone to do in his position.

Hrrrm... No?
I think you'll find that a few select members of JACK were aware of how things were going to happen and the rest were NOT okay with it. This excerpt from Jack in the Greens mail proves that;

Guys,
This is really difficult to write, but here it is. Roughly speaking the top half of Jack will be mering into Jungle during the next 36 hours.

If you are on the merge list, you will already have received a mail telling you about it. If you haven't received that mail, I'm afraid you will not be receiving an invite.

Come on discord you used to be all about the facts now it seems you are only interested in hear say.
I am very disappointed =(

i was very against the merge, it was one of the reasons i stopped playing w3, but i do have to be honest i do have a lot in RL so it was only part of my reason for quitting although had it not been an issue i may have stayed on a bit longer.

as co-duke i can not let people go thinking that it was a unanimous decision or really even a welcome one, i believe that green made the decision based on the fact that myself and others had ether quit playing or were going to be quitting shortly due to RL issues.

green has RL issues as well and remaining duke of jack was more than he was willing to handle without support so it was most likely the best decision for him, as for the rest of jack, not so much.

shana for one did not go to jungle and she was one of the jack members that was ether invited or on the list to be invited the same applied to me, although i had quit before the merge actually took place.

had the merge not taken place i don't know what the relationship with jungle would have been like, but speaking for myself i wasn't worried about it because i didn't feel that jungle was a real threat.

green is a friend and i do not fault him for is decision to join jungle as my feeling against the merge were based more on not wanting to leave the tribe that i had helped to founder than not liking jungle, but from what i know i didn't think i would care for the way jungle was run as well as i had encountered what i feel to be "bloated egos" something i just can't and won't tolerate.

in fairness to jungle my dealings with them was minimal and mostly second hand.

while i love teasing Juggle as much as the next kitten (and throwing bones for certain people to chase after) I don't think the charge of mass recruitment can seriously be thrown against them.

Now I know some of the cool kids like to get out their dictionaries as this point but i'm afraid i left it in my locker. However to me mass recruitment is where you invite a ton of people without knowing anything about them. What Juggle did was to merge with a portion of Jack.

In circumstances like this I don't think a new tribe identity needs to be made, especially if the barons and council remains the same as it was before. Sure Juggle might want to change their name (as they havn't had a new name for a good week) but they don't need to just to prove their not mass recruiters.

I enjoy the exchanges I get to have with Juggle but really some of the post regarding them just seem to be arguments for arguments sake without having an argument that's going to convince anyone but the most biased observer.

For clarity, I as duke of Jack discussed at massive, interminable length, a merger with with Jungle dukes. FWIW, and not terribly relevant, both in my discussions with Jungle and my discussions with Jack members, we used the term merger all the way through.

The discussion within Jack was kept within about half the tribe. We wanted to avoid being part of the rumour mill and knew we had a couple of spies in the lower echelons of the tribe. We did succeed in keeping the merge secret, which was an achievement.

Jack was an odd beast, as has been noted here on several occasions. While there were a bunch of good/great/active players, there was another bunch who were great guys and fun to be around but were either not active or did not have enough understanding of the game to be considered for a merge with a tribe of Jungle's quality.

FWIW, I feel I let down the smaller guys in Jack. At one point I hoped we could get them into Dynis but they filled up. Then there was a possibility with Zoo, a training tribe, but that fell through. In the end, I failed to find them a home.

Again, for clarity, with the exceptions of Jack of Shana, Jack Par, and Jack Sprat, those who stayed behind in Jack only knew of the merge as it started to happen. I am split as to whether it would have been sensible to try to involve them or not in the discussions. Morally yes, practically no.

It would be no surprise to me if they felt bitter towards me. OTOH, I think they are unlikely ever to read these forums.

The Jack trusted members voted 2 times on the Jungle merger, both times with significant majorities. There was significant, and vociferous opposition from 2/3 people - Par and Shana primarily. (Hi Jack!).

The motivations for the merge? My personal one was increasingly that I wasn't able/willing to duke the tribe and nor was anyone else. There was also the massive and obvious strategic benefits. Once we have finished with Dynis, the expanded Jungle rules the East/North-east pretty much unchallenged.

Meh. This became long and self-justifying. Oh well.

Edit: I'm glad to see good team players from Jack have joined with some from Dynis to make Se. Don't underestimate them. (There, that makes it a top 20 opinion:) ).

I grow tired of this eternal argument of semantics over equivocal "data" that is misinterpreted with the intent to mislead. If you have something intelligible to prove, do so in-game Angrychef. Oh wait, you can't...

Side 1:
Tribes: SPQR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Jungle
Players:

Timeframe: Last month(I don't feel like finding the exact times)

Total conquers:

Side 1: 319
Side 2: 397
Difference: 78

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 7
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,021,160
Side 2: 2,933,814
Difference: 912,654

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,838
Side 2: 48,692
Difference: 45,854

image.php

You sir, are a joke meant not to be taken seriously (by your own admission). Therefore take you seriously I will not.

Discord hereby disrespectfully refuses to respond to anymore pointed statements from arrogant and/or ignorant "players" (I use that term very loosely for several of you) who are entirely oblivious to what actually happens before their eyes.
Clearly no matter how many facts are thrown in your faces you'll remain the invariably ignorant bigots you are now. And if you really feel the need to report that as an insult, try looking up what all those words mean. I know it may be a challenge, but I'm sure you'll be up to the task. You are after all so intent to try looking up plausible evidence in an attempt to make Jungle look bad. Looking up a few words in a dictionary ought to be a walk in the park.

^^ Typing in the third person = WIN

i hope my post didn't sound bitter, although it may have, a little, as i just didn't want to see jack die, but the truth is i was leaving anyway.

green, i know you struggled with the merge issue and shana and i didn't make it any easier sorry for that.

i wanted to express that the merge with jungle was not an easy thing to do and that it wasn't a "hugz" situation.

It shouldn't have happened though guys! Jack were a frightening prospect to many a tribe in this world. Purely down to the plucky, have a go attitude! Which many a tribe in this world lack!

And of all the tribes to ''merge'' into eh? Just more ammo for the haters! BRING BACK JACK!!!

To discord; - you dare call people arrogant - you are the most arrogant poster on the forums, and frankly not half as clever as you think you are.

It takes a fair bit to rile me enough to post anything on the forums, but your bloated ego is provocation enough.

In the future I'd appreciate it if you didn't give other people my titles without my permission. Discord.'s ego wishes it was as large as mine so that it had enough gravitational pull to have a moon like mine does, alas, it doesn't.

Okay to start

That is the biggest and perhaps wrongest guess I have ever seen in my life. (You cannot call me biased I didn't even go with them!)

I was against the merge and I admit I am sad that Jack has lost its greatness. In any case I feel in some ways the merge with Jungle might of been a good idea since we were starting to lose a vast number of players due to rl reasons.

Anyways I wish all of my ex-Jack friends good luck in the future :)

best not respond to anything you've written yourself then :icon_wink:

oh and discord lets have a look at some other stats shall we?

Side 1:
Tribes: SPQR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Jungle
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 8
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33,452
Side 2: 54,842
Difference: 21,390

image.php

ok ok so your 1 up on us but they're hardly worth while stats are they? 15 villages exchanged in total isnt exactly a fantastic marker is it?

Any way back on topic best give at least a top 5 tribes review!

Kama - Been top for too long now to have any doubters that these guys are the best on this world. I feel i recognise a few names from W34.net (dead4head) and they were amongst the best there too so they certainly have pedigree.

Jungle - Well what can i say? They onviously have some good players although the quality is nowhere near as in depth as Kama's. Still they have recruited well (in most cases at least) and they are deserving of their number 2 spot. Still a long way to go before they are any sort of challenge for number 1 though

Egg - I like these guys, they have a good mix of players. But they are yet to be seriously tested so i'll wait to pass judgement on their over all abilities just yet.

SPQR - My tribe. I think a lot of people had written us off when MH declared but we made short work of them. Fantastic group of people that keep it about the fun more than anything.The team work in SPQR is amongst the best i have ever experienced.

Ui - from what i can tell they are a solid group of players but as i have had next to no contact with these guys i cant really say much more than that! Will be top 5 for a good while i would think.

Hmmm. That just proves Discord's attempt to mislead doesn't it. He really should not have written the peice on propaganda and propaganderizing. I couldn't help fall about with laughter when I read it earlier, although it's useful to know how Discords mind works, it's very embarrassing to see him try to apply such mechanics to his postings.

I may have to start quoting a few of the tips.

1 - Kama, still the kings, and I don't see anything changing anytime soon.

2 - Jungle, the coalition of broken tribes. What more can one say? Can't really say they have form except for mass recruiting.

3 - Egg, still in a tight spot but not to be underestimated.

4 - SPQR, ah, my tribe <smirk>, yes it's true I am still awaiting my honourary invitation having been accused of being one of them! This tribe needs to be careful, Jungle may try to recruit, as Discord says, he prefers to avoid open conflict, but is well versed in commenting on "little" wars of other tribes.

5 - ui: I like this tribe, good player averages and similar structure to the previous Jungle (before it became a coalition). The players are not arrogant or rude either.

It would be pretty ridiculous if he responded to anything he said anyway, but I see what you're trying to say. :lol:

However, I think it's good that your mature to leave aside any personal feelings you may have towards Jungle unlike our dear Foggy down there. Jealousy has profound effects it would appear. :icon_wink:

I do agree with most of this,

ui, in my honest opinion, are going to have a few K's under their belts before anyone can stop them! And when the time comes for someone to try, I don't think they will....... I see an ending with kama and ui in a ying-yang style layout. I will stay around (probably on the rim, lol) to watch that one pan out.

I think the flak at jungle has more to do with the lack of a genuine test of their metal! To be considered an elite tribe, there has to be some sort of domination of your position! Kama, dominate k after k! You share (I do use the term loosely, lol) your k's with other decent tribes! You recruited yourselves K46, and you have to admit that to be wrong from a tribe of your caliber.

Recruiting is not against the rules but the 'shitty' nature of the last wave of such was incredibly damaging to most of the world's morale! If this was the idea, a round of applause is in order! Even though I disagree with it.

However I don't believe it was! I think you all want to put SPQR in a panic. They are your biggest threat as they have a grudge. Simple as that. This merge, rightly or wrongly has a hell of a lot to do with intimidation of your rival????? Correct? I would have thought so, it's what I would have done Discord.

I have a request instead. Do what you should have done a while ago, duff egg up!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! They do not deserve their position in this world, what was the last interesting thing they did apart from spy MH to death!? I will eat my words on this one if egg prove theirselves and stop you from growing around them like ivy on a fence!

My guess? The attacks start coming and EGG will cry wolf!

I know it's a long post, but thanks for reading :)

Passe

Without having an argument, I don't understand your points.

For starters, I don't see a differentiate between dominating a K and dominating an area. Kama started in the core, we started in the rim of the core. Just because there is a little white-box drawn around a "continent" it doesn't mean that you have had to fight any more or less for it.

Secondly, I'd agree with you about Jungle not exactly been tested, but in my opinion, no tribe has been tested yet. Each tribe have had their scuffs, some of which were a fair time ago in different circumstances. Have SPQR been tested? IMO? No. MH we're never that good and if you think defeating MH is the benchmark for skill then it's very, very poor parameters of skill.

As for the recruitment; Whether people like to accept it or not, it's in part jealousy and fear. People don't like the fact that Jungle can work as a small unit and in fear at the prospect of them growing. I think I know what my intention had always been and I'll gladly tell you my intention, if people actually care to listen:

I'd intended Ouch!/Jungle to be a small, core of reliable players that would enter the world and recruit from there. Why? I wasn't going to aim to recruit 40 members, join a world expecting everything to fall into place and win the world, hey presto, No. I know people leave premades, more so than normal tribes. It's much more logical, and fun, to go in with a reliable core and recruit from there. I certainly didn't expect things to take this route but I guess I didn't really know how things happen.

Anyway, back to my point. Why do people have a problem with Jungle recruiting? Jealousy and fear. People saw us as the small unit that could maybe get stuff done but never could achieve as big a clout as that of a tribe with more than 15 members. People don't like the fact that over night, Jungle is essentially much stronger. Egg recruited more members than us but still, no whining?

Anyone who says that Jungle is a mass-recruiting, merge-whoring, cuddly tribe either has an agenda or is simply an idiot (Kriegy, I haven't called anyone an idiot yet, save the ban-hammer foar naow :lol:). Members of Jungle aren't here to sit at the corner of a world and just sit there and get fat, and if you don't believe me, hopefully they will prove you wrong.

I think you are being very unfair Uncle Tom. I have already expressed my reasons as to why I dislike Jungle, it's no secret that you advertised for spies and devious souls. I think it is also true to say that ex- members of Jack didn't and don't like Jungle either so I know I am not alone on that score. And if it were just a simple case of jelousy or immaturity, then I doubt you would be posting to these forums either. Seems to me if anything, team Jungle Huggerz has a jelousy thing going on, afterall, they are Kama wannabe's!

The difference is however, where Kama actually go to war and win battle's, Jungle Huggerz has to mass recruit to try and keep up, and that my friend, really is the truth.

Have a good day.

I thought of a way Jungle Huggerz could revamp their profile ...

In the Jungle, the mighty Jungle,
The Lion sleeps tonight.

I don't, I was referring to your comments which I'm pretty sure everyone will agree is just not true. Your anti-Jungle campaign revolves around non-factual garbage that any chump without a basis for an argument could come up with.

Coalition of broken tribes? :lol:

Jungle and Jack are broken tribes?
Saying we have no form except for "mass-recruiting"? Look through the last few pages, even Jungle haters can say honestly they think Jungle deserves the rank two slot, and credit to them. Do I think we're the best? No, that would be silly. Do I think we aren't any good? Of course not. Currently, I do believe Jungle are the second best tribe in the world. Other tribes have potential and this is still very early on, but that's just the way it is at the moment.

Your hate of Jungle actually compels you to come up with arguments that are just folly.

Kama wannabe's? Sure, we'd like number one. The irony is, no matter how many times you can try and twist things, I'm always gonna be here, calling your BS every time you feel the need to try and slander our name.

Please, compare how many "wars" Jungle and Kama have fought. The irony is, most other tribes have had very in-out approach to their recruitment.
Just because Jungle decided we didn't want to recruit anyone for a while, and then we find players we want, we are suddenly "mass-recruiters".

No, the name doesn't fit Jungle, it fit's the Jungle in your PnP jigsaw.

Oh and before I forget, if you dislike Jungle because we use spies, I hate to tell you theres a hella lot more tribes you should be hating. If any tribe in the top 20 does not employ the use of spies, they either can't get them or they're just being silly. Even your beloved SPQR used spies against MH, and our dear AimeeKitty had spies in MH.

Please, isn't that chip on your shoulder really starting to weigh you down? :lol:

Edit: Be careful what I wish for? :lol:

Mh were, yes, a very bad tribe. But there were a lot of members there, with a lot of villages, and a lot of nukes! The way SPQR's OD increased in those first few days was crazy, deny it or not, they deserve credit for how they dealt with the situation! If we are to be fair to them!? Would jungle have done as good or better? I suppose would they do better is the only valid question? what do you think?(I say jungle purely due to the nion cemetrical situation that was either side of MH at the time, (jungle - spqr)

This is a fair shout, but had dynis or egg or spqr 'merged' with jack, would you just pass it by as we are all being expected to? You haven't just gently recruited decent players buddy. Or even taken in the cream from a conquest, such as jack-tft, spqr-mh. These players were earned by breaking their old tribe down. Jack were steaming towards a K domination? Do you see my point?

You have to accept T, this huge swell in points and 'power' may look nice on the leaderboards, but its battered your 'image'. You have now made it look like the invite button is the key to your success. I do hope you prove me and everyone else wrong, but I doubt you will. This is IMO, I do not wish to, or mean to offend with it..... please keep that in mind.

If this is to be true, then I look forward to the removal of the 'thorn' in your side, South westernly side.:lol:

And I am aware that your'e going to be protective of your 'old' tribe, but idiot would be strong. Imagine the other side of the fence, the grass must be greener on the other side. :)

Passe

I'm not going to address all of your points as it would be silly to just go back and forth with opinions all day. I understand where you are coming from in parts, and all I can say is I hope that Jungle will prove you wrong in time.

As for the key to our "success" being in the new ranks, we went from 3rd to second in total points. We had a 10k difference in member average from Kama to now a 90k difference. My point is, where we have gained in ranks in some areas, we've lost in others. Ranks are pretty, that's it. The proof is in the pudding and thats when people can really see if this was a good idea or not I guess.

Mh were, yes, a very bad tribe. But there were a lot of members there, with a lot of villages, and a lot of nukes! The way SPQR's OD increased in those first few days was crazy, deny it or not, they deserve credit for how they dealt with the situation! If we are to be fair to them!? Would jungle have done as good or better? I suppose would they do better is the only valid question? what do you think?(I say jungle purely due to the nion cemetrical situation that was either side of MH at the time, (jungle - spqr)

Well, seeing as how SPQR had it's entire tribe bordering MH, and Jungle had 3-4 players I would say probably not. You can't compare those two situations like that, it's simply silly. No one will know how Jungle might have killed MH, because it didn't happen.

This is a fair shout, but had dynis or egg or spqr 'merged' with jack, would you just pass it by as we are all being expected to? You haven't just gently recruited decent players buddy. Or even taken in the cream from a conquest, such as jack-tft, spqr-mh. These players were earned by breaking their old tribe down. Jack were steaming towards a K domination? Do you see my point?

We likely wouldn't have cared. If SPQR recruited Jack I'd say they're morons. If Egg recruited Jack, I'd also say they're morons. If Dynis merged with Jack, then our world would be seriously messed up already and there'd be much larger things to worry about. This merge is only "scary" because of who are involved. For SPQR to recruit them all would be silly. They directly border all of them. Why would they do anything but eat Jack? Egg are entirely disconnected from Jack, so they'd also be extremely silly to spread themselves so thin. Dynis recruiting Jack would be like Jungle recruiting Kama. It wouldn't happen. The unique positioning of Jack and Jungle is the large reason we did it. You're the only one having a fit about it, which makes me think you're sitting pretty in SPQR and don't like the situation this puts you in.

You have to accept T, this huge swell in points and 'power' may look nice on the leaderboards, but its battered your 'image'. You have now made it look like the invite button is the key to your success. I do hope you prove me and everyone else wrong, but I doubt you will. This is IMO, I do not wish to, or mean to offend with it..... please keep that in mind.

Our image has already been battered. It'd be pretty hard to damage it anymore at this point.

If this is to be true, then I look forward to the removal of the 'thorn' in your side, South westernly side.:lol:

We'll do what we want. If that happens to be attacking the tribe you want us to, so be it. Don't think for a minute that we care about what you want us to do in the slightest.

And I am aware that your'e going to be protective of your 'old' tribe, but idiot would be strong. Imagine the other side of the fence, the grass must be greener on the other side. :)

He's back on the tropical side of the fence now. :icon_wink:

See Blue?
See Blue?

Way to go ruin mah stealth. :icon_cry:

Someone participating in this discussion about jungle etc. should really make a Jungle thread lol

DeletedUser

I don't, I was referring to your comments which I'm pretty sure everyone will agree is just not true. Your anti-Jungle campaign revolves around non-factual garbage that any chump without a basis for an argument could come up with.

I think you are twisting Tom. The saying goes that you reap what you sow. You advertise for spies you will get spies! The sheer arrogance of this tribe and the way it projects itself. So arrogant in fact to overlook a spy or two and to think it's recruitment of such would not back fire.

Coalition of broken tribes? :lol:

Yes! I've just read posts that Jack were suffering inactivity and some disagreement. It's also true that Jungle was siffering inactivity and other tribes were starting to catch up? Tell me this is not so in respect of villages for example?

Jungle and Jack are broken tribes?

Yes, read above! Read a few posts on this thread alone. Read Jack In The Green's postings also, confirming that he was no longer able to run the tribe. Do not accuse me of using non-factual garbage after you had the audacity to write a long winded peice about a SPQR players defense and ODD. You make some very big assumptions there about his defense if I am not mistaken. What about your previous attempts? He hasn't been rimmed Tom or ended up with no villages. I think you must have a short memory.

Saying we have no form except for "mass-recruiting"? Look through the last few pages, even Jungle haters can say honestly they think Jungle deserves the rank two slot, and credit to them. Do I think we're the best? No, that would be silly. Do I think we aren't any good? Of course not. Currently, I do believe Jungle are the second best tribe in the world. Other tribes have potential and this is still very early on, but that's just the way it is at the moment.

Jungle Huggerz is the number one tribe for mass recruiting Tom, you now that. It needed a pretty big recruitment because kama were getting away, ui, Egg and SPQR were closing. So on that basis, I simply do not believe that Jungle Huggerz current rank or hike in points reflects what is actually happening regard the balance of power, it's merely been disguised by mass recruitment.

Your hate of Jungle actually compels you to come up with arguments that are just folly.

Your attempts at discrditing people get worse. I am not eldron, Tom. You will not bully me into stopping posting. I will not sit by and let you write long winded assumptions about another players ODD and try to pass it off as fact. The truth is you do not know what his troops levels were or what levels of support that player recieved. FACT!

Kama wannabe's? Sure, we'd like number one. The irony is, no matter how many times you can try and twist things, I'm always gonna be here, calling your BS every time you feel the need to try and slander our name.

Well take your time answering, because I am calling shot gun on you Uncle Tom. You are getting awfully defensive for somebody who claims he does not play on World 3.

Please, compare how many "wars" Jungle and Kama have fought. The irony is, most other tribes have had very in-out approach to their recruitment. Just because Jungle decided we didn't want to recruit anyone for a while, and then we find players we want, we are suddenly "mass-recruiters".

Read above, the pack was closing Tom, it's not so much you "found" players, but in order to keep your status as the number 2 tribe you had to mass recruit! FACT.

Oh and before I forget, if you dislike Jungle because we use spies, I hate to tell you theres a hella lot more tribes you should be hating. If any tribe in the top 20 does not employ the use of spies, they either can't get them or they're just being silly. Even your beloved SPQR used spies against MH, and our dear AimeeKitty had spies in MH.

The use of spies bears no relation to the fact that as a tribe you are arrogant enough to put this on the profile and not only that, but there is certainly an arrogant streak running through this tribe and I don't know why because it's not like you have done anything to deserve to think you are all that good as a tribe.

Please, isn't that chip on your shoulder really starting to weigh you down? :lol:

You sure about that? Is it really that important that you come away from posting thinking you have scored points Tom?
I think we have managed to uncover something though, your agenda ...

"The irony is, no matter how many times you can try and twist things, I'm always gonna be here, calling your BS every time you feel the need to try and slander our name." (06/02/2010 kingtomthebadboy).

Fogg, I'm gonna have to agree to disagree with you here. You come up with the same stuff each time, JungleHuggerz this and that, it's tiresome. If you've not got anything constructive to say, why bother coming out with the same stuff. You can change your story on us endorsing spies, to us being arrogant enough to publicly endorse spies, it makes no difference, you no closer to being proven an idiot and your no closer to breaking Jungle down.

My thoughts we're correct, not in that we may or may not have a spy, but that if we do or don't you either a) the only chump "chump-iest" enough to reveal that or b) pretty good time to try and spread "spy fear". Sadly, to feel spy fear, you have to be a hot head. Spies can be removed, sadly, chumps like you can't.

Yes, as of 15 minutes ago, I am playing an account in Jungle. You are not some kind of psychologist and you can't see into the future. Willo said it up there. Congratulations.

DeletedUser

Had a think about this Uncle Tom, I really dislike how you try to discredit everyone by referring to non-factual garbage and what not. Seems to me that you take things far too seriously and proves I think that your interest as a Jungle supporter is much more than that. I have said all along you are running this tribe, I still believe it.

Broken tribes - I've read lots of mail today as well as Jack In the Green stating he could no longer be duke, arguments among Jack players about the merge etc and jack In The Greens statement that the tribe was just about finished anyway. Sounded pretty broken to me. I read other posters comment on the inactivity inflicting Jungle, and I also noticed how the second place ranking was being closed down by the tribes below, sounded pretty broken to me. Ruffus, another one of your recruitees, sounds like he came from a broken tribe to me. Must I go on?

In regards to my dislike for the Jungle Huggerz, I think if you read back over this thread, you will see that actually it's not just the call to all spies and devious souls since removed from your profile but the arrogance which I think is only too evident on these forums and elsewhere displayed by the players in this tribe.

The saying is, you reap what you sow.

As much as I prefer you flow in this post, I've responded to pretty much the same words in the post you decided to delete. You can find it in the Jungle thread. PnP is about discrediting what your "opponent" says. You make it easy for me in that most of what you say is either not true is skewed. I've not got anything to hide. I know you won't accept it either, you're not the kind of guy to, but from day one you posted you've tried to discredit anything we've said to defend ourselves with. Maybe I dislike the way you've always got to have a pop at us? I think it's very mean. :icon_cry:.

Do you call Kama a coalition of broken tribes? They've got recruitees from a lot of different "broken" tribes. Do you call Egg a coalition of broken tribes? They're tribe was founded on the remnants of Freaks, then merged with WAR and K55 I do believe. Who are you trying to fool? Your points are flawed and this scraping for scraps is pathetic.

I don't think you've ever said all along I was running the tribe, you've actually just said that now, after Willo has said that I returned. I love how you've tried to jump on to that wagon, too late, it's already gone. :lol:.

Even if you had said that for the past hour, you'd have been wrong as well I'm afraid. I am not a leader in Jungle.

DeletedUser

Three more to add to the heap...

Had a think about this Uncle Tom, I really dislike how you try to discredit everyone by referring to non-factual garbage and what not. Seems to me that you take things far too seriously and proves I think that your interest as a Jungle supporter is much more than that. I have said all along you are running this tribe, I still believe it.

Broken tribes - I've read lots of mail today as well as Jack In the Green stating he could no longer be duke, arguments among Jack players about the merge etc and jack In The Greens statement that the tribe was just about finished anyway. Sounded pretty broken to me. I read other posters comment on the inactivity inflicting Jungle, and I also noticed how the second place ranking was being closed down by the tribes below, sounded pretty broken to me. Ruffus, another one of your recruitees, sounds like he came from a broken tribe to me. Must I go on?

In regards to my dislike for the Jungle Huggerz, I think if you read back over this thread, you will see that actually it's not just the call to all spies and devious souls since removed from your profile but the arrogance which I think is only too evident on these forums and elsewhere displayed by the players in this tribe.

The saying is, you reap what you sow.

Right well, resorting to calling me a idiot or inferring such just is not acceptable. I may not be a psychologist, i certainly haven't said I am, but I do wonder what makes you think you are superior, enough to think those around you are idiots.

As I was saying Uncle Tom, arrogance.

First of all, Tom said no to the Jack merge. I said nasty things to him. He shut up. :lol: Tom wasn't, and isn't running the tribe. He only recently got an account 20 minutes ago.

Jungle hadn't been second place until the merge. Everytime we'd catch up to Egg they'd recruit several members and dump the bottom of their list. So by saying that rank 2 was falling closer and closer, you were right. :icon_wink: So your insult backfires onto someone completely unrelated. Good job for paying attention genius. You just proved that you don't know squat about what you're talking about

DeletedUser

Right well, resorting to calling me a idiot or inferring such just is not acceptable. I may not be a psychologist, i certainly haven't said I am, but I do wonder what makes you think you are superior, enough to think those around you are idiots.

As I was saying Uncle Tom, arrogance.

No, you don't have to say things to imply them.

I don't think people around me are idiots, just some people. It's quite a common trait in most people, some people just tend to hide it in front of their audience so to speak. I didn't call you an idiot, I just said only a chump would come up with some conclusions, make of it how you will. I guess that's just my "opinion". :lol:

DeletedUser

As much as I prefer you flow in this post, I've responded to pretty much the same words in the post you decided to delete. You can find it in the Jungle thread. PnP is about discrediting what your "opponent" says. You make it easy for me in that most of what you say is either not true is skewed. I've not got anything to hide. I know you won't accept it either, you're not the kind of guy to, but from day one you posted you've tried to discredit anything we've said to defend ourselves with. Maybe I dislike the way you've always got to have a pop at us? I think it's very mean. :icon_cry:.

Do you call Kama a coalition of broken tribes? They've got recruitees from a lot of different "broken" tribes. Do you call Egg a coalition of broken tribes? They're tribe was founded on the remnants of Freaks, then merged with WAR and K55 I do believe. Who are you trying to fool? Your points are flawed and this scraping for scraps is pathetic.

I don't think you've ever said all along I was running the tribe, you've actually just said that now, after Willo has said that I returned. I love how you've tried to jump on to that wagon, too late, it's already gone. :lol:.

Even if you had said that for the past hour, you'd have been wrong as well I'm afraid. I am not a leader in Jungle.

Why are you twisting everything? in the the context of the dicussion recently, Kama was not the subject nor any other tribe that you care to recall. I have to question why you wish to expand this argument to include them? Again, seems to me like you are trying to deflct criticism away from what I have said previously in regards to Jungle. That aside, I don't know of any Kama postings recently where they claim to be something they are not. Equally, they did not advertise for spies, and personally I have never come across any arrogance - certainly not any on a level seen with Jungle members, namely you and Discord.

Oh and I have always said you was running the tribe, I believe the thread got pulled because certain individuals resorted to name calling. You will recall that in the same thread I referred to Jungle as brown nosers.

Now before you attempt to quote anything out of context, include other tribes in the discussion, let's be clear on one thing. You were responding to my posting about the top 5 tribes and comments made about Jungle. But I've already stated Kama deserve their position as Kings, sadly, Jungle are only there through mass recrutiment. Deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, you don't have to say things to imply them.

I don't think people around me are idiots, just some people. It's quite a common trait in most people, some people just tend to hide it in front of their audience so to speak. I didn't call you an idiot, I just said only a chump would come up with some conclusions, make of it how you will. I guess that's just my "opinion". :lol:

Yes I know what you mean. They start a tribe, get rimmed a couple of times and pretend they have nothing more to do with running the tribe. Just my opinion :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Now before you attempt to quote anything out of context, include other tribes in the discussion, let's be clear on one thing. You were responding to my posting about the top 5 tribes and comments made about Jungle. But I've already stated Kama deserve their position as Kings, sadly, Jungle are only there through mass recrutiment. Deal with it.

There's nothing to deal with lol.

Jungle were ranked 2nd for a long time, remember why they lost their position to Egg? Oh right because Egg recruited people (according to your deduction that was also mass recruitment), then Jungle went 3rd and with only 15 members Jungle held their position tight, what happened next, Jack wanted a new home, why wouldn't Jungle recruit them? Is that mass recruitment? You're mad Phileas mad! That's not mass recruitment! Each time you write something, you sink deeper and by this way digging so deep you'll end up on the other side of the world.

Jungle has recruited 19 members as you can see here: http://twstats.co.uk/uk3/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=902

Most of them have been playing together since the beginning, they make a good core and are tight so how come it is not a good move? Besides the ultimate question is how come this is mass recruitment?! LOL! :lol:

By the way you talk I'd say Jungle are about to create 5 more tribes Jungle Academy, Jungle Warriors, Jungle Knights, Jungle Archers and Jungle Dragoons.

DeletedUser

Uncle Tom

2eelrvs.jpg

One man's MASS RECRUITMENT is another man's MERGE!

green.png
Smack-Jack-AttackJoined02nd February 2010 - 13:0071,703
green.png
foolishJoined02nd February 2010 - 01:00202,593
green.png
Jack in the GreenJoined02nd February 2010 - 01:00268,951
green.png
TollerJoined01st February 2010 - 22:0075,877
green.png
Bow or DieJoined01st February 2010 - 22:0080,393
red.png
Smack-Jack-AttackLeft01st February 2010 - 22:0071,826
green.png
exaltJoined01st February 2010 - 22:00103,458
green.png
*TFT* ATheJoined01st February 2010 - 22:00235,776
green.png
*TFT*vorinoJoined01st February 2010 - 22:00124,485
green.png
*TFT*ZebrigantesJoined01st February 2010 - 22:0061,749
green.png
Dat-HexJoined01st February 2010 - 16:00252,095
green.png
*TFT* ReenumJoined01st February 2010 - 16:00178,846
green.png
castleringJoined01st February 2010 - 16:0081,584
green.png
RiveXJoined01st February 2010 - 16:0096,995
green.png
sligocelticJoined01st February 2010 - 16:00157,277
green.png
*TFT* SkoORnJoined01st February 2010 - 13:00342,670
green.png
Smack-Jack-AttackJoined01st February 2010 - 13:0072,038
green.png
jacktastickJoined01st February 2010 - 13:00173,366
green.png
*TFT*DodiesttJoined01st February 2010 - 13:00123,241
green.png
RuffusJoined01st February 2010 - 01:00245,928

DeletedUser

You're just proving that Jungle didn't mass recruit that they had a tribe merging on them. All of those who joined, joined in a period of 48 hours (as you've proven above and thanks for that) therefore Jungle didn't mass recruiting otherwise the recruitment would have continued throughout the days.

Besides how long was Jungle without recruiting new players? Since January 4th. I believe that the fact speaks for itself.

On a side note what is a "propoganda" court?

DeletedUser

You're just proving that Jungle didn't mass recruit that they had a tribe merging on them. All of those who joined, joined in a period of 48 hours (as you've proven above and thanks for that) therefore Jungle didn't mass recruiting otherwise the recruitment would have continued throughout the days.

Besides how long was Jungle without recruiting new players? Since January 4th. I believe that the fact speaks for itself.

Could KingT or Discord please come and translate this gibberish.

DeletedUser

Could KingT or Discord please come and translate this gibberish.

Could you please make a point? Oh wait.. I forgot you can't.

Also why KingT? Is he still leading Jungle and I don't know? Yes because you probably have more info about Jungle than me, as you've been proving along the ride here in the forums.

DeletedUser

Could you please make a point? Oh wait.. I forgot you can't.

Also why KingT? Is he still leading Jungle and I don't know? Yes because you probably have more info about Jungle than me, as you've been proving along the ride here in the forums.

Actually as of a few hours ago Tom is back, but he's no leading much of anything. He's doing the farming that I was getting to lazy to do... :lol:

DeletedUser5542

For all the fallicy and lazy arguments that Fogg has come up with, I have to say that this made me giggle. Very nicely done. more of this please. One for the propergander contest i think.

DeletedUser

This sums your post up magnificently.

failure2.jpg