Jungle

DeletedUser

Spam pictures ftw
fail_20at_20failing.jpg

Isnt that a double negative?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

This sums up YOUR post magnificently.

803205-holy_facepalm_super.jpg

Your originality is somewhat mind puzzling. I swear I saw that post before. Oh yeah, I did! My post. :lol:

TehBigBangTheory said:
Do you have anything constructive to say? Oh wait..

It could be considered contructive to the naked eye, however your's is still obviously clothed.

DeletedUser

It could be considered contructive to the naked eye, however your's is still obviously clothed.

How come that failing at bashing is constructive?! I'm not the one that has fog in my nickname if you know what I mean, so nope, my vision is pretty good. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

How come that failing at bashing is constructive?! I'm not the one that has fog in my nickname if you know what I mean, so nope, my vision is pretty good. :icon_biggrin:

You did not read the whole way into my post, obviously. It was to your post, not your opinion. You could have done so much better.

DeletedUser

Same way you could have done it so much better without the silly picture.

DeletedUser

Why are you twisting everything? in the the context of the dicussion recently, Kama was not the subject nor any other tribe that you care to recall. I have to question why you wish to expand this argument to include them? Again, seems to me like you are trying to deflct criticism away from what I have said previously in regards to Jungle. That aside, I don't know of any Kama postings recently where they claim to be something they are not. Equally, they did not advertise for spies, and personally I have never come across any arrogance - certainly not any on a level seen with Jungle members, namely you and Discord.

Oh and I have always said you was running the tribe, I believe the thread got pulled because certain individuals resorted to name calling. You will recall that in the same thread I referred to Jungle as brown nosers.

Now before you attempt to quote anything out of context, include other tribes in the discussion, let's be clear on one thing. You were responding to my posting about the top 5 tribes and comments made about Jungle. But I've already stated Kama deserve their position as Kings, sadly, Jungle are only there through mass recrutiment. Deal with it.

I'm not twisting anything. :lol:

You say that Jungle is a coalition of broken tribes, and that the likes of Kama and Egg are not.

Your "definition" of "coalition of broken tribes" is a tribe which contains members from previous tribes that broke apart.

Either you accept that most tribes, including your favourite Egg and Kama are "Coalitions of broken tribes" or that it was just a trumped up label in some sort of crappy excuse of propaganda.

By the way, kudos on the poster. Where is propaganda court though? :lol:

DeletedUser

You say that Jungle is a coalition of broken tribes, and that the likes of Kama and Egg are not.

Your "definition" of "coalition of broken tribes" is a tribe which contains members from previous tribes that broke apart.
:lol:

Erm, arnt ALL tribes made up of other tribes eventually?

due to war...and all...? I do not get that hypothesis. Really. It boggles me ineptly.

You grow by nobling and merging, you die by being merged and being nobled. Is war. You need to grow and expand to stay alive.

Jungle take down the 'lesser' player and then merge the 'samer' player to their tribe, whats wrong with it?

IMO,it s a very good strategy.

DeletedUser

Jungle Refugee Camp!

344b8eh.png

It's not all bad news guys ... Jungle ranked 1st for humanitarians!

DeletedUser

Erm, arnt ALL tribes made up of other tribes eventually?

due to war...and all...? I do not get that hypothesis. Really. It boggles me ineptly.

You grow by nobling and merging, you die by being merged and being nobled. Is war. You need to grow and expand to stay alive.

Jungle take down the 'lesser' player and then merge the 'samer' player to their tribe, whats wrong with it?

IMO,it s a very good strategy.

I wasn't knocking it at all, it's just the way Mr. Fogg words it, he uses it as a bad label yet doesn't apply it to all tribes, just Jungle. Again, just a trumped up label used as suck propaganda.

@ Fogg. If your not going to address points that are made, this campaign of your is pretty silly.

DeletedUser

Either you accept that most tribes, including your favourite Egg and Kama are "Coalitions of broken tribes" or that it was just a trumped up label in some sort of crappy excuse of propaganda.

By the way, kudos on the poster. Where is propaganda court though? :lol:

As far as I am aware Tom, this is a thread about Jungle, and you are clearly trying to mislead. "You say that Jungle is a coalition of broken tribes, and that the likes of Kama and Egg are not." Stop putting words were none exist, I have not discussed Kama or EGG. You may wish to make comparisons, I have not. I am not going to be drawn into discussing every man and his dog Tom, it just seems pointless, if they mass recruit from other broken tribes then at least they have been intelligent about it and not shouted from the roof tops - "Look at me, I'm ranked number 2!" Jungle does stuff like that, maybe it's an attention thing. Personally, I think this tribe is making up for it's lack of prowess on the battlefield.

I have answered you in several posts now regards the definition of broken tribes. My opinion hasn't changed and those posts are still there if you need to read up.

Propaganda Court is meant to be the address of your Palace, Tom, you know, not many Palace's I can think of that do not have a court. I hope you liked it, it was meant to be funny and bring back some of the fun this game deserves instead of the bloated ego's and bad attitudes.

DeletedUser

I wasn't knocking it at all, it's just the way Mr. Fogg words it, he uses it as a bad label yet doesn't apply it to all tribes, just Jungle. Again, just a trumped up label used as suck propaganda.

@ Fogg. If your not going to address points that are made, this campaign of your is pretty silly.

Tom, I have answered this.

DeletedUser

As far as I am aware Tom, this is a thread about Jungle, and you are clearly trying to mislead. "You say that Jungle is a coalition of broken tribes, and that the likes of Kama and Egg are not." Stop putting words were none exist, I have not discussed Kama or EGG. You may wish to make comparisons, I have not. I am not going to be drawn into discussing every man and his dog Tom, it just seems pointless, if they mass recruit from other broken tribes then at least they have been intelligent about it and not shouted from the roof tops - "Look at me, I'm ranked number 2!" Jungle does stuff like that, maybe it's an attention thing. Personally, I think this tribe is making up for it's lack of prowess on the battlefield.

I have answered you in several posts now regards the definition of broken tribes. My opinion hasn't changed and those posts are still there if you need to read up.

Propaganda Court is meant to be the address of your Palace, Tom, you know, not many Palace's I can think of that do not have a court. I hope you liked it, it was meant to be funny and bring back some of the fun this game deserves instead of the bloated ego's and bad attitudes.

No, but if your using that against us as propoganda, and not using it against other tribes then surely that's just bias at it's greatest form. You can't say one tribe is crap for the same reason another is great. Your just not making sense over this. Your backing away from this point now because you know it's not going anywhere. If your going to make such claims, at least have the balls to come back and admit it.

I don't remember ever saying, or seeing Jungle say anything like "Wooo, we're number 2". Prove me wrong and I'll admit your right about it.

I can't find your post's defining what a "coalition of broken tribes" is, please post here so we can use it as a reference. :icon_wink:

As for someone talking about bloated egos. You are one to talk my friend. All talk and no proof to go with it provides for a bad mixture Mr. Fogg. Although, I guess you would know from all that time analysing our bad ways.

Tom, I have answered this.

Where exactly?

DeletedUser

No, but if your using that against us as propoganda, and not using it against other tribes then surely that's just bias at it's greatest form. You can't say one tribe is crap for the same reason another is great. Your just not making sense over this. Your backing away from this point now because you know it's not going anywhere. If your going to make such claims, at least have the balls to come back and admit it.

I don't remember ever saying, or seeing Jungle say anything like "Wooo, we're number 2". Prove me wrong and I'll admit your right about it.

I can't find your post's defining what a "coalition of broken tribes" is, please post here so we can use it as a reference. :icon_wink:

As for someone talking about bloated egos. You are one to talk my friend. All talk and no proof to go with it provides for a bad mixture Mr. Fogg. Although, I guess you would know from all that time analysing our bad ways.

Where exactly?

I must admit, this is getting a little tiring keep rehashing old news.

"Your "definition" of "coalition of broken tribes" is a tribe which contains members from previous tribes that broke apart."

If this is not my definition Tom, or that you cannot find it, why are you saying that it is?

DeletedUser

I must admit, this is getting a little tiring keep rehashing old news.

"Your "definition" of "coalition of broken tribes" is a tribe which contains members from previous tribes that broke apart."

If this is not my definition Tom, or that you cannot find it, why are you saying that it is?

Because you haven't provided one? Note the quotation marks. You don't actually say squat to back up what you're trying to push upon all of us. You merely say these trumped up opinions, and toss around accusations expecting everyone to believe you.

Even your fellow Jungle-Beaters are getting tired of you.

DeletedUser

LMAO i nearly fell off me chair and spat my brew out reading that!!!!!! I'm sure the majority of peeps on here will agree with me when i say you've perhaps got one of the worst attitudes on this forum. Your continued self-hate campaign is getting bloomin' ridiculous, you fail to bring anything new to the table, jump on bandwagons and skirt round any questions/rebuttles anyone puts to you and you do it all in a manner that leaves a nasty taste. Why don't you practice what you preach, take a chill pill and have a bit of a larfff?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LMAO i nearly fell off me chair and spat my brew out reading that!!!!!! I'm sure the majority of peeps on here will agree with me when i say you've perhaps got one of the worst attitudes on this forum. Your continued self-hate campaign is getting bloomin' ridiculous, you fail to bring anything new to the table, jump on bandwagons and skirt round any questions/rebuttles anyone puts to you and you do it all in a manner that leaves a nasty taste. Why don't you practice what you preach, take a chill pill and have a bit of a larfff?

Post me something 'funny' or where you have had 'a bit of a larfff?' then lets compare to fogg's prop pieces, which even discord and tom will say, were rather funny. Infact, I recon they are on the jungle forum somewhere for them to all enjoy!

As for hate campaings, who started their own thread to have a pop at ONE person???? correct mate, you.

MOVING ON

As for this about recruitment, you have all gone over it so many times (the three of you) (discord, tom, fogg) In it's boringness you have sometimes resorted to pretty poor responses. I think fogg was reaching out for a little ceasefire with a little bit of funny propoganda. To stop this, now stale, subject.

My advice is leave it at that guys, wait till fogg has another bee in his bonnet and enjoy the piece and quiet lol.

So..... Tom, how's life back in the hot-seat? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

As for this about recruitment, you have all gone over it so many times (the three of you) (discord, tom, fogg) In it's boringness you have sometimes resorted to pretty poor responses. I think fogg was reaching out for a little ceasefire with a little bit of funny propoganda. To stop this, now stale, subject.

My advice is leave it at that guys, wait till fogg has another bee in his bonnet and enjoy the piece and quiet lol.

How come someone that jumps in every bandwagon against Jungle and that supports all Jungle bash reach out for a ceasefire?! :icon_rolleyes:

Phileas has resorted to really poor arguments/poor statements like Jungle mass recruiting or like his statements in the top 20 tribes thread , which are easily proven not to be the case. Phileas will probably not change his opinion about Jungle, he will continue his attempts to bash Jungle and therefore I don't see a "ceasefire" coming out of nowhere unless both parts stop fighting which will only happen if Jungle members stop posting or if Phileas cease his attempts to bash Jungle and both are highly unlikely to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Post me something 'funny' or where you have had 'a bit of a larfff?' then lets compare to fogg's prop pieces, which even discord and tom will say, were rather funny. Infact, I recon they are on the jungle forum somewhere for them to all enjoy!

As for hate campaings, who started their own thread to have a pop at ONE person???? correct mate, you.

MOVING ON

Okey dokey well ill point you towards http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8672 for an idea of what i was getting at. The whole point of the Around the World in 80 Rumours thread was an attempt to get Mr Fogg to come clean about his alias and hopefully stop the persistent Jungle bashing and if not then it would stop him (and the others replying to him) from clogging up every thread.

MOVING ON

Completely agree it's a done deal and maybe the terrible trio can agree to disagree "i say tomatoe, you say tomateo" springs to mind :icon_biggrin:

P.S
Two goldfish in a tank, one says to the other........"Do you know how to drive this?"-----There something funny :icon_wink: (i know you laughed secretly don't lie)