Jungle

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Holy crap, I dance like a champ!

Though just for future reference, I'm the singer. Not Tom. :icon_wink: He sounds like nails on a chalkboard. Doubt he can dance either though, so...

DeletedUser

That is no excuse for making silly statements and contradictions. :icon_rolleyes:

1 SPQR 5,64 Mio. 644
2 Jungle 2,11 Mio. 242

Those are continent stats for Jungle, while SPQR does indeed have more villages Jungle doesn't exactly have nil either.

Here are the latest stats:
Tribe ranking for the continent 45

1 SPQR 5,92 Mio. 668
2 Jungle 1,84 Mio. 208

Indeed, Jungle doesn't have nil, but at this rate it won't be long before there is no Jungle. Pretty embarrasing for a tribe ranked 1st to be taking so many losses from another tribe ranked 4th. I'm sure it will all be down to poor Jungle inactivity rather than being outclassed by an inferior breed! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Here are the latest stats:
Tribe ranking for the continent 45

1 SPQR 5,92 Mio. 668
2 Jungle 1,84 Mio. 208

Indeed, Jungle doesn't have nil, but at this rate it won't be long before there is no Jungle. Pretty embarrasing for a tribe ranked 1st to be taking so many losses from another tribe ranked 4th. I'm sure it will all be down to poor Jungle inactivity rather than being outclassed by an inferior breed! :icon_rolleyes:

Oh Phileas! I always thought you were a fan of SPQR and a vivid hater of Jungle and yet you call SPQR "an inferior breed" compared to Jungle?

It seems I may have to reconsider my views on you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

in the jungle

the sad thing about being in the jungle is
IT'S EVERY MAN FOR HIMELF

DeletedUser

must be bad down in the jungle then, one of their bigger players has left to join Rumble lol

:lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:
the sad thing about being in the jungle is
IT'S EVERY MAN FOR HIMELF

Very true, Jungle has failed. Discord could not do anything about it. And it was his leadership that will make Jungle crumble even further. Also, due to some Jungle members ego they are not liked. This is a game, and you should have fun and not take it so seriously which some Jungle members do and they may be punished in due course, this has been shown by SPQR attacks as wellas some Death attacks.

As you can see some Jungle members do not care and have moved to Rumble. This shows a lack of faith. I would like to say Da Ja Vu (however you spell it) this reminds me of the fall of Freaks. Members cannot organise in the time of need and go away.

Oh yeah, some members if Freaks are in Jungle, what will they do? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Very true, Jungle has failed. Discord could not do anything about it. And it was his leadership that will make Jungle crumble even further. Also, due to some Jungle members ego they are not liked. This is a game, and you should have fun and not take it so seriously which some Jungle members do and they may be punished in due course, this has been shown by SPQR attacks as wellas some Death attacks.

As you can see some Jungle members do not care and have moved to Rumble. This shows a lack of faith. I would like to say Da Ja Vu (however you spell it) this reminds me of the fall of Freaks. Members cannot organise in the time of need and go away.

By the way you talk I'd mistake you for a duke of Jungle to know oh so exactly what happened.

PS. If you don't know anything please refrain from commenting and jumping from conclusion to conclusion that are completely off.

DeletedUser

You know absolutely nothing :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

so with Jungle failing and being attacked by both SPQR and Death would there be a case for these ex jungle players jumping ship in favour of Rumble to be classed as refugees ?

DeletedUser

Then say something? don't keep it all tied up?

We've been bored... Really bored... Bored enough that a lot of us have our accounts set to deletion. As you said, this game is about fun.

Nice assumptions there though, that was well placed I suppose. Since we're talking in French, touche!

DeletedUser

We've been bored... Really bored... Bored enough that a lot of us have our accounts set to deletion. As you said, this game is about fun.

Nice assumptions there though, that was well placed I suppose. Since we're talking in French, touche!

Yes, this boredom happened so suddenly though Discord, I mean up until you started getting beaten by SPQR you were posting as busy as ever, both you and Tom, do pass on my regards ...

Goodbye ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbN0g8-zbdY

DeletedUser

By the way you talk I'd mistake you for a duke of Jungle to know oh so exactly what happened.

PS. If you don't know anything please refrain from commenting and jumping from conclusion to conclusion that are completely off.

HeavenFox, with all due respect I don't think many of us will be listening to you either. You are not exactly impartial having taken over the leadership of Jungle.

Please spare us the excuses that Jungle were inactive, it takes a lot more courage and determination of smaller tribes to take on bigger tribes, and the fact is you lot had talked the talk but couldn't do the walk.

No wonder Jungle got involved in the MH / SPQR war. If that lot couldn't beat SPQR it's no wonder you guys on your own wouldn't. But what is probably the most insulting of all is that Jungle Huggers sat here firstly saying it was a skirmish and we had all that rubbish, playing down the SPQR victory, and then it was a "little" war according to Discord. Well, since you guys like war so much albeit discussing everyone else's, seems SPQR thought it was time for you to have your own little war to be proud of. Except poor old boredom and inactivity crept in or that is what Jungle Huggers wants us all to accept now.

No. I don't. Jungle is not the exception to the rule anymore than any other tribe that has to cope with the same problems of inactivity or boredom. Seems hypocritical to be saying you guys were bored though - funny how that happened when a war came along.

Very bad sore losers. Quite frankly, World 3 is better off without this tribe of mouthtraps in it.

Goodbye ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbN0g8-zbdY

DeletedUser

HeavenFox, with all due respect I don't think many of us will be listening to you either. You are not exactly impartial having taken over the leadership of Jungle.

Please spare us the excuses that Jungle were inactive, it takes a lot more courage and determination of smaller tribes to take on bigger tribes, and the fact is you lot had talked the talk but couldn't do the walk.

No wonder Jungle got involved in the MH / SPQR war. If that lot couldn't beat SPQR it's no wonder you guys on your own wouldn't. But what is probably the most insulting of all is that Jungle Huggers sat here firstly saying it was a skirmish and we had all that rubbish, playing down the SPQR victory, and then it was a "little" war according to Discord. Well, since you guys like war so much orbeit discussing everyone else's. seems it was time for you to have your own little war to be proud of. Except poor old boredom and inactivity crept in or that is what Jungle Huggers wants us all to accept now.

No. I don't. Jungle is not the exception to the rule anymore than any other tribe that has to cope with the same problems of inactivity or boredom. Seems hypocritical to be saying you guys were bored though - funny how that happened when a war came along.

Very bad sore losers. Quite frankly, World 3 is better off without this tribe of mouthtraps in it.

You don't half talk some amount of **** and that in it's self was worth the possible ban, really you have no clue how to play or indeed not even the remotest clue as to what Jungle did or didn't do truly you don't.

My two suggestions to you are, one to stop berating players who are clearly of a caliber that you could never aspirer to reach. Secondly go read some guides, that you can get a grip of.

DeletedUser

You don't half talk some amount of **** and that in it's self was worth the possible ban, really you have no clue how to play or indeed not even the remotest clue as to what Jungle did or didn't do truly you don't.

My two suggestions to you are, one to stop berating players who are clearly of a caliber that you could never aspirer to reach. Secondly go read some guides, that you can get a grip of.

Crazy Wolf, a word of advice, don't come on here telling me to stop berating players when you attempt precisely that and don't assume your of a caliber to be judging the skill of other posters either. Your suggestions to me mean zit.

DeletedUser

Crazy Wolf, a word of advice, don't come on here telling me to stop berating players when you attempt precisely that and don't assume your of a caliber to be judging the skill of other posters either. Your suggestions to me mean zit.

Are you a player Fogg care to share that Ign, I'm quite sure I can spare a nuke or two for you. Oh yeah I forget, your skill set in game is trolling the forums.