Jungle

DeletedUser

hmmm, well my ig name is the same here as it is there so i honestly have no idea why its unrecognisable lol
pc glitch or something maybe, nevermind.

back to topic tho

i have found it interesting reading about the top tribes and was hoping for an all out war between jungle and rumble purely as thats the normal way of things for 2 big guns to go head to head, maybe it would have been a drawn out war but it would have been fun to see who was actually strongest in a way that no one could make excuses about.

but by being one of the top tribes and being inbetween most tribes and Rumble, jungle was always going to be targeted by tribes not afraid of ' having a go ' and enjoying the challenge, as Death has and had some success in doing so ( my tribe by the way lol ).
put it this way, Accrington Stanley would rather play Liverpool knowing they may lose rather than play the local pub team knowing they'll win, having a go is what its about and enjoying it in the process.

As the way of things jungle has / will be replaced by Rumble as top target and they will be replaced by another and so on.
but thats what makes this fun, playing alongside a great tribe and having fun wether you win or lose, taking risks at someone seen as stronger and finding out in game.

DeletedUser

Then we come to Death, they dont really deserve any respect from me, because everything they've sent at me has died miserably. Similar situations can be found all along the "Death" Frontline. So yeah, if you want to say Death helped SPQR killed us, go right ahead and be oblivious to the facts. We have been inactive for quite some time. We just managed somehow to pull the veil over your eyes and make you think it was happening later rather than sooner.

Fact - Jungle wanted some quick and easy villages ....

Discord on 07.02. at 21:30
Hey guys, just giving you a heads up on Cornish Pastii

He looks inactive and could do with gobbling up ASAP. Try get something organised for tomorrow if you can. Would be a nice start to the war if we can get some easy conquers in right now :).

Cheers, KingT.

Fact - Jungle players were not inactive or quitting, in fact they posted to their forum asking for support ...

444 incoming....
Page: >1<
deewee on 16.02. at 21:51 Quote
Guys,

I have at the moment 444 incoming attacks (masses of fakes - but 3 confirmed noble trains - I was online when launched)

The trains are for:
3-8 cviet3 (518|484) K45
1-4 cviet6 (513|488) K45
3-6 cviet1 (516|489) K45

The attacks are spread over the next 35 hours... if anyone has some def he/she can share... feel free to send it to the above villas! :)

Cheers

Dan
deewee on 17.02. at 15:38 Quote
Update:

One villa gone... Creature From The Black Lagoon (520|484) K45 - incoming trains on 6 others...

This morning 576 attacks incoming went down to 414 atm... 7 different players attacking (all a mix between fakes and real nukes/trains)

Fact - Ka300m was not inactive either, he posted to their forum asking for support ...

Support
Ka300m on 14.02. at 04:11 Quote
Hey ok so as you all know I am under serious assault right now.

I've currently got about 170 incomings - most of the villages left are D there are are few O but Id like support any support anyone can offer.

Thanks,
K

Fact - The leader of UI asked Jungle two days later .....

ui: - Rogue Nation on 16.02. at 18:25 Quote
What is going on with Jungle and SPQR? Jungle has lost 28 villages to SPQR in one week and you have not taken any from them??

Yikes....

Discord began weaving his web of deciept telling Rogue Nation ....
Jungle - Discord on 16.02. at 22:34 Quote

Ka300m got hit while offline, failed to time his attacks, and took heavy losses because of it. It has now been halted.

Oh ... but the situation got worse, Ka continued to lose villages, Deewee became demoralised having lost so many villages and all his defense spent and then quit leaving HeavenFox sitting his account! Ruvento was kicked out rather than Jungle have to defend him and his losses show up on their statistics, Foolish left the tribe saying it was rubbish and HeavenFox took over the leadership trying desperately to salvage Jungle from complete and utter collapse.

And we hear all this rubbish about players being unable to send trains at Jungle lol! More reason to think you can actually beat a tribe rather than all run for cover!

And before I forget, because I really do like this tune ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbN0g8-zbdY

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well its obvious that both Death and SPQR can send trains, the sucess of taking vills speaks for itself on that one.

unless of course the troops were just out on patrol and stumbled into a jungle vill by accident and stayed as the player was offline at the time. :lol:

DeletedUser

Hey guys, just giving you a heads up on Cornish Pastii.

He looks inactive and could do with gobbling up ASAP. Try get something organised for tomorrow if you can. Would be a nice start to the war if we can get some easy conquers in right now :).

Cheers, KingT.

Fact - Jungle players were not inactive or quitting, in fact they posted to their forum asking for support ...

444 incoming....
deewee on 16.02. at 21:51 Quote
Guys,

I have at the moment 444 incoming attacks (masses of fakes - but 3 confirmed noble trains - I was online when launched)

The trains are for:
3-8 cviet3 (518|484) K45
1-4 cviet6 (513|488) K45
3-6 cviet1 (516|489) K45

The attacks are spread over the next 35 hours... if anyone has some def he/she can share... feel free to send it to the above villas! :)

Cheers

Dan
deewee on 17.02. at 15:38 Quote
Update:

One villa gone... Creature From The Black Lagoon (520|484) K45 - incoming trains on 6 others...

This morning 576 attacks incoming went down to 414 atm... 7 different players attacking (all a mix between fakes and real nukes/trains)

Fact - Ka300m was not inactive either, he posted to their forum asking for support ...

Support
Ka300m on 14.02. at 04:11 Quote
Hey ok so as you all know I am under serious assault right now.

I've currently got about 170 incomings - most of the villages left are D there are are few O but Id like support any support anyone can offer.

Thanks,
K

Fact - The leader of UI asked Jungle two days later .....

ui: - Rogue Nation on 16.02. at 18:25 Quote
What is going on with Jungle and SPQR? Jungle has lost 28 villages to SPQR in one week and you have not taken any from them??

Yikes....

Discord began weaving his web of deciept telling Rogue Nation ....
Jungle - Discord on 16.02. at 22:34 Quote

Ka300m got hit while offline, failed to time his attacks, and took heavy losses because of it. It has now been halted.

Oh ... but the situation got worse, Ka continued to lose villages, Deewee became demoralised having lost so many villages and all his defense spent and then quit leaving HeavenFox sitting his account! Ruvento was kicked out rather than Jungle have to defend him and his losses show up on their statistics, Foolish left the tribe saying it was rubbish and HeavenFox took over the leadership trying desperately to salvage Jungle from complete and utter collapse.

And we hear all this rubbish about players being unable to send trains at Jungle lol! More reason to think you can actually beat a tribe rather than all run for cover!

And before I forget, because I really do like this tune ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbN0g8-zbdY

In no particular order.

Yes so Ruvento was meant to be merging in to Ka300m, but then owing to his real life he decided not to play on. We kept him in anyway and deewee started to noble some of his villages. Which you can see in the tribal wars stats.

As Discord has already pointed out, the travel times between SPQR and the Jungle people that where nobled was slight, but the travel times to get support in to the villages was large. The reason that Ka300m was going to merge with Ruvento in the first place is he had lost interest in the game, and wanted to get a co player onboard to help better balance real life and the game.

As he was already talking about quitting pre Ruvento, the lack of a co combined with the demoralizing effect of losing some of his villages meant he was on less and less. He was asked which villages, needed support but he wasn't about to answer, so we kinda put this down to inactivity.

Yes Jungle wanted to get quick gains, why wouldn't we want quick easy gains ? Quick gains are good :)

Foolish, was to be made a Baron and was in charge of organizing a counter attack in his area, but all people kept doing was saying sorry I'm not playing any more do you want my villages. This kept up and kept up, to the point that the only people who would actually be fighting SPQR in a long drawn out conflict would be the people in another K, with an average travel time of 49 hours per train.

Now SPQR are and where getting supported by Egg, and they also have villages right next to one and other, literally 20 or 30 min support time. So we never attacked, owing to the amount of work involved. Notice the word WORK not fun, but WORK it would have taken us many many hours a day for us to Fight a war which in the last few weeks none of us where interested in.

I'm happy to keep on answering you questions, Fogg but I'm going out now and won't be back until tomorrow. But if you would like I will have a wee look around my skype history if that makes you happy. Well not really mostly to prove, you wrong which I do get a slight amount of gratification form :lol:

DeletedUser5941

started reading through this but got very bored very quickly.
Jungle have been revealed as the sham we always knew them to be so our work is done (bar the few hundred villages that now need mopping up!)
I love the fact that so much was made of the fact i sent some 2-3 secs trains - yes i was being lazy but why bother putting the effort in when the defender can't snipe! Personally i would feel embarassed to let everyone know i had lost so many villages to such awful trains.
We have known for a while now that jungle would start pulling excuses out as to why they were defeated ( i was hoping for a little better than the old "bored" excuse, i mean whats the point of playing a war game if you get bored when war starts!?)
As for the claims the players that joined rumble arent refugees because they havent attacked us and we havent attacked them, well we hvae reports that show otherwise (you rebuilt those academies yet celph!)
All i can say now is whether you believe jungle quit becuase they were bored or because they were pretty damn awful is up to you but 1 thing is sure - W3 is a lot better off without them =)
Anyway i better get to bed now as apparently i'm a 14 year boy? (with info like that wolf no wonder you failed!)

DeletedUser

i think we all know that most of whats been said needs to be taken with a pinch of salt, i expect its a mix of SPQR/Death attacks and victories, maybe some RL issues mixed in but in the end it still doesnt cover up the fact that in a war game Jungle were beat, for whatever reason, by a top ten tribe which has earned its position and a tribe often maligned in the past as being no hopers into a downward spiral.
maybe they will regroup and comeback, maybe Rumble will fall the same way. who knows what will happen next, but hanging around building vills and not using them is like playing Sims lol

this is tribal wars, you win some and you lose some but atleast hold your head up high and be proud that you tried, even if you failed.

Jungle has some good players, i doubt anyone will dispute that, but dismissing other tribes victories as nothing more than circumstantial luck shows little respect for your own tribe and shows an arrogance that is proberly why theres a whole thread devoted to one tribe that has gone downhill like the tribe.

DeletedUser

So to sum up that last post:

This is a war game, but wars are boring.

We couldn't fight SPQR because although they managed to launch a successful surprise attack and take over 100 villages they're not as good as us, so it would be beneath us to fight them.

Fakes are unfair because somebody i spoke to once said so, and he must be right.

This world is rubbish because people have had the temerity to actually stand up to us.

- sounds about right - why not just admit that you were outfought?

Bo,
The fight between Jungle and SPQR could never have gone a different way. Jungle is too spread out where SPQR has over 5 mil points compacted into 3/4 of k45. I am sure that if Jungle players fought SPQR players 1v1 that Jungle would dominate, but this isn't SoloWars; its tribalwars.

The fact is: SPQR did best Jungle BUT (IMO) only because of the placing of the tribes and the deteriorating activity of Jungle players.

SPQR has been flamed a lot, BUT you cant deny that they have, so far, shown everyone what they are made of.

DeletedUser

Bah, can't say I'm not disappointed. It's a shame it had to end like this but there we are.

Thanks for the ride guys. Some of the most fun people I'd played with. Good luck.

DeletedUser

Shame to see jungle go down like this, i respected them as a tribe and the ablility to take down the 2nd place(Freaks) tribe before even running a single op whilst being out numbered and out positioned was some very good work on the PnP front

DeletedUser

Some members were semi-inactive (myself) and from what I did see, there were trains with 2-4 seconds between the first and last attack. SPQR is good, but the quality is not all encompassing.

EDIT: Quit uk3, would have been the most boring world I've played on if not for my amazing tribe mates. Like it or not, mitchnom, we had a good run. Let's see if Egg will be able to say the same.

DeletedUser

Some members were semi-inactive (myself) and from what I did see, there were trains with 2-4 seconds between the first and last attack. SPQR is good, but the quality is not all encompassing.

EDIT: Quit uk3, would have been the most boring world I've played on if not for my amazing tribe mates. Like it or not, mitchnom, we had a good run. Let's see if Egg will be able to say the same.

I can say madskillz won't be happy to learn that I haven't quit yet. How many egg nukes does it take to get to the tasty village center of a Discord village? The world may never know... Well madskillz won't anywho.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, just giving you a heads up on Cornish Pastii.

Cheers, KingT.

There is a reason you shouldn't copy and paste stuff in firefox; AstuteUK :3

DeletedUser

Goodness me, looks like Egg is going for a record in terms of most nukes lost in a 24 hour period...

http://uk3.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/f36fbdfc2ba3547527bf1e77c79c2b55
http://uk3.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/3c9e07943f220f7420e6e152e306150c
http://uk3.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/3c8a590f06f4960ab18ab49e8bf2067a
http://uk3.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/01c9ccacc1c70dee619b5e4d33e3abf0 <-- Not sure what was happening here, but man those Spear nukes hurt... :icon_rolleyes:
http://uk3.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/061e48ccb1850e6bc880522152028fa2
http://uk3.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/bc5b0a93f4f3e24588349d94dfb3712b
http://uk3.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/1448cf982ded1bc33e0150c25fa3765d
http://uk3.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/93d6ddfcc928b1238967e06df6027d4f

What's the matter Mad? Big bad Rank 23 player couldn't eat a player half his size on his own? Had to call in the cavalry?

Command Destination Origin arrival time Arrival in
Attack Rename Alb Oar So (567|594) K55 r1zla today at 21:13 0:03:12
Attack Rename Alb Oar So (567|594) K55 r1zla today at 21:39 0:28:43
Attack Rename Alb Oar So (567|594) K55 r1zla today at 21:39 0:28:43
Attack Rename Alb Oar So (567|594) K55 r1zla today at 21:39 0:28:44
Attack Rename Alb Oar So (567|594) K55 r1zla today at 21:39 0:28:44
Noble. Rename A Ill In Vow (598|590) K55 madskillz89 today at 21:59 0:49:26
Attack Rename A Ill In Vow (598|590) K55 madskillz89 today at 21:59 0:49:26
Attack Rename A Ill In Vow (598|590) K55 madskillz89 today at 22:00 0:49:27
Noble. Rename A Ill In Vow (598|590) K55 madskillz89 today at 22:00 0:49:27
Attack Rename A Ill In Vow (598|590) K55 madskillz89 today at 22:00 0:49:27
Noble. Rename A Ill In Vow (598|590) K55 madskillz89 today at 22:00 0:49:27
Noble. Rename A Ill In Vow (598|590) K55 madskillz89 today at 22:00 0:49:32
Axe. Rename Villa Wino (591|620) K65 aac165 today at 22:02 0:51:45
Ram? Rename Van I Ill Ow (589|617) K65 aac165 today at 22:35 1:24:46
Ram? Rename Van I Ill Ow (589|617) K65 aac165 today at 22:35 1:24:47
Ram? Rename Van I Ill Ow (589|617) K65 aac165 today at 22:35 1:24:48
Ram? Rename Van I Ill Ow (589|617) K65 aac165 today at 22:35 1:24:49
Ram? Rename Van I Ill Ow (589|617) K65 aac165 today at 22:35 1:24:50
Axe. Rename Villa Wino (591|620) K65 aac165 today at 22:44 1:34:20
Attack Rename A La Rob So (586|616) K65 aac165 today at 23:30 2:19:27
Noble. Rename A La Rob So (586|616) K65 aac165 today at 23:30 2:19:30
Noble. Rename A La Rob So (586|616) K65 aac165 today at 23:30 2:19:31
Attack Rename A La Rob So (586|616) K65 aac165 today at 23:30 2:19:33
Noble. Rename A La Rob So (586|616) K65 aac165 today at 23:30 2:19:34
Noble. Rename A La Rob So (586|616) K65 aac165 today at 23:30 2:19:35
Ram? Rename Van I Ill Ow (589|617) K65 aac165 today at 23:39 2:29:26
Attack Rename Van I Ill Ow (589|617) K65 aac165 today at 23:40 2:29:29
Noble. Rename Van I Ill Ow (589|617) K65 aac165 today at 23:40 2:29:29
Noble. Rename Van I Ill Ow (589|617) K65 aac165 today at 23:40 2:29:30
Noble. Rename Van I Ill Ow (589|617) K65 aac165 today at 23:40 2:29:31
Noble. Rename Van I Ill Ow (589|617) K65 aac165 today at 23:40 2:29:31
Attack Rename Anvil I Low (615|581) K56 r1zla on 03.03. at 09:31 36:21:12
Attack Rename Anvil I Low (615|581) K56 r1zla on 03.03. at 09:31 36:21:12
Attack Rename Anvil I Low (615|581) K56 r1zla on 03.03. at 09:31 36:21:13
Attack Rename Anvil I Low (615|581) K56 r1zla on 03.03. at 09:31

As I said, this world is extremely lacking in challenge whatsoever, and Bloo and I have hardly logged on, or bothered with a counterattack.

DeletedUser

have to admit Discord, some nice defending mate.

Don't believe you really want to quit tho, you have a point to prove still i thinks.

DeletedUser

have to admit Discord, some nice defending mate.

Don't believe you really want to quit tho, you have a point to prove still i thinks.

Of course, when don't I have a point to prove? My point is quite simple though, the leader of the rank 2 tribe, and a rank 23 player has been attacking a rather inactive player for the last 24 hours and has done nothing but lose nukes, I still have 90% of my defense, and he will be paying for his new villages rather dearly. That is if he even gets any.

I've fought entire tribes before, it's rather boring. Atleast do something unexpected Egg.

For those interested, this was the reason we denied the original Egg members in the first place. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meh? All I can see happenening.

-Jungle has now fallen (basically)

Active member gone to Rumble <- Annoyed.

@ Discord, very nice defending, thats why staking helps. (which you've done)

DeletedUser

Meh? All I can see happenening.

-Jungle has now fallen (basically)

Active member gone to Rumble <- Annoyed.

@ Discord, very nice defending, thats why staking helps. (which you've done)

It's actually Bloo's doing, I didn't log in until she'd already stacked stuff, I would snipe some stuff, but that requires Opera.

As I said, this game is stupid easy for the defender. Especially when one uses the defensive techniques I do. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It's actually Bloo's doing, I didn't log in until she'd already stacked stuff, I would snipe some stuff, but that requires Opera.

As I said, this game is stupid easy for the defender. Especially when one uses the defensive techniques I do. :icon_wink:

It will be veryn interesting how long you defences can hold. I might attack you just to speed the process. :icon_biggrin:

Diclaimer: That was a threat, but I will not carry attack out on Discord but it sounded good. hehe, I'm high so don't flame me! :mad:

DeletedUser

3 more nukes bite the dust...

And another train gone, and another train gone...

3 more nukes bite the dust...

Attacker: madskillz89
Village: [53] Farm (576|587) K55

Quantity: 0 0 3000 0 2247 1 50 0 1
Losses: 0 0 3000 0 2247 1 50 0 1

Village: [11] Farm (554|595) K55

Quantity: 0 0 7496 0 3250 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 7496 0 3250 0 0 0 0

Village: [53] Farm (576|587) K55

Quantity: 0 0 1780 0 0 0 0 0 1