K35 opinions/news/debates

DeletedUser

Heres my take on K35, I think 1st review of the situation here. To predict on chances of K domination, i feel its a bit too early.

Current position:
Tribe Points Villages

1 NEO 16.606 30
2 cc 6.467 7
3 T.C.D 6.217 21
4 HYBRID 4.140 6
5 Gians 1.478 9
These are the top 5 tribes in K 35.

1.NEO : While some of the NEO players are having fast growth, it is yet to be seen if they can sustain it. I would like to see them prove it. Having said that, they have strength of numbers. But its a family tribe, along with one in K34. K35 NEO players are from tribe APOC! , which was bunch of inactives. Credit to be given to top players of APOC! who arranged to join NEO.

2.cc : I would treat them with little more respect. With OD rank (43) matching their points rank (44), seems to be active tribe. Besides that, with no tribe in the west rim, they can concentrate on 1 side.

3.TCD : Oh well, with 21 villages totalling 6300 points in K35, they are well below average. They will have to work hard on weeding out inactives and getting good new players, which i feel would not happen.

4.Hybrid : Seems to be active tribe and growing well. I would place them alongside cc for K35 prospects. Impressive OD rating might take this tribe a notch above them in opinion.

5.Gians :They neither have numbers of NEO, nor quality of Hybrid or CC. Nowhere in contention unless major political restucturing happens here in their favor.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Decent analysis. Nice to see there is life out on the rim. Good post.

DeletedUser

ehem?

Not to forget rank 6,

ManFlo
- 1,044 - 3 Villages.

cc definately look like the main contenders right now.1.NEO : Strong in numbers, but inactives and mass recruiting is a problem here i think.

2.cc : The main contenders. Not mass recruiting. Good OD. Good Points.

3.TCD : Inactive and low points. Nothing even slightly special

4.Hybrid : A threat to cc. If they get caught up in a core war, the field will be open for cc to take the crown. However, if they play their cards right they should be able to take cc.

5.Gians : Leader is power hungry and tries to force mergers. After i discussed with him his points:villages in the continent, he seemed to take it the wrong way and got recruiting more. Low OD. Low Average points.

6. ManFlo : With their dashing leader and loyal members, what is there to stop these valiant riders of peace and love taking over the continent. :D

DeletedUser

ehem?

Not to forget rank 6,

ManFlo
- 1,044 - 3 Villages.

umm i would wait until it gets into top 5 or till the K expands neatly to make it worth list top 10.

DeletedUser

Nice brief analyses, thanks for the intel. (sorry if this constitutes spam)

DeletedUser

umm i would wait until it gets into top 5 or till the K expands neatly to make it worth list top 10.

Not really the case with Rim-ish tribes.

On UK3 I was in Loners and Meh., two tribes who had a maximum of two or three members for a long time, and stayed outside the top5, till they merged and with 6 or 7 players, took the K.

So, usually with (Succesful) rim tribes, just wait a bit, and you'll see they'll dominate eventually :3

DeletedUser6948

Heres my take on K35, I think 1st review of the situation here. To predict on chances of K domination, i feel its a bit too early.

Current position:
Tribe Points Villages

1 NEO 16.606 30
2 cc 6.467 7
3 T.C.D 6.217 21
4 HYBRID 4.140 6
5 Gians 1.478 9
These are the top 5 tribes in K 35.

1.NEO : While some of the NEO players are having fast growth, it is yet to be seen if they can sustain it. I would like to see them prove it. Having said that, they have strength of numbers. But its a family tribe, along with one in K34. K35 NEO players are from tribe APOC! , which was bunch of inactives. Credit to be given to top players of APOC! who arranged to join NEO.

2.cc : I would treat them with little more respect. With OD rank (43) matching their points rank (44), seems to be active tribe. Besides that, with no tribe in the west rim, they can concentrate on 1 side.

3.TCD : Oh well, with 21 villages totalling 6300 points in K35, they are well below average. They will have to work hard on weeding out inactives and getting good new players, which i feel would not happen.

4.Hybrid : Seems to be active tribe and growing well. I would place them alongside cc for K35 prospects. Impressive OD rating might take this tribe a notch above them in opinion.

5.Gians :They neither have numbers of NEO, nor quality of Hybrid or CC. Nowhere in contention unless major political restucturing happens here in their favor.

hello im scoops i have been playing w30 alot but im from the uk just thought ide post something one the forums,as i havent played uk worlds for a while.

ok this is abit about what has happend,without giving too much away. to help you out with

Superkarma said:
K35 NEO players are from tribe APOC!

NEO is and was already in k35/k34 with incressing people joining us and alot where turned away.we had Apoc! aproch us, asking for a merge and this turned out to be a pretty good idea. i must admit a few of them need to get their OD up, also Alot of the member's here are experianced and yes most of these members have been farming UWS so if they disapear you know we ate them :D

DeletedUser

Weekly updates :

NEO is and was already in k35/k34 with incressing people joining us and alot where turned away.we had Apoc! aproch us, asking for a merge and this turned out to be a pretty good idea. i must admit a few of them need to get their OD up, also Alot of the member's here are experianced and yes most of these members have been farming UWS so if they disapear you know we ate them :D
I agree there. I was commenting only on NEO presence in K 35, quite a lot were from APOC.

Coming to this week, situation has not changed much
Tribe Points Villages
1 NEO 23.786 28 - Presence is reducing ?
2 cc 10.005 6 - Growing at good rate.
3 T.C.D 8.705 20 - Lots of inactives are tribeless, go for them :p
4 HYBRID 7.306 7 - Again looking good and steady
5 Gians 4.815 18 - Already received some threat mails without follow up actions. Max lifespan would be 1 month.

Waiting for a shake up which might make the thread happening !

DeletedUser

K35 with the tribes you're discussing...

2rrbfc7.png

DeletedUser

I just thaught i'd bring d~s~t to your attention. (rank 6)

Their recent growth in this continent has been relatively large. This is mainly due to mass recruitment and no requirements, but theyre growing none the less.

image.php

With a low average points, and a below average leader i dont see them lasting until/after nobles.

DeletedUser

i send a mail to the people i want to join, i dont mass recruit, so what if i dont work on my points theres more important things

DeletedUser

Fair enough. Lets n ot flame in this thread. Everyone is entitled to their opinion , only time will tell which one was right. Also more the people giving feedback, less bias it would be.

DeletedUser

i send a mail to the people i want to join, i dont mass recruit, so what if i dont work on my points theres more important things

Mailing people that you want to join is mass recruiting.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you do realise neo is run by kids?

Please stop posting. I'm 14 but I've lead succesful tribes. Ok comment on that they are young but don't be so 'Ageist' at least talk about why and how this affects the tribe or other things etc.

Just because a tribe "is run by kids" doesn't mean it is automatically bad, it's like saying "all americans are fat". It's just being stereotypical.

I think one factor which may affect these 3 continents will be who can gain a foothold on K36 first, doesn't seem that important but most of these tribes are intertwined meaning you can't organize much where-as you have a stronghold you can provide support etc. without worrying as much. Just my 2cents

DeletedUser

I think this continent will get spooned by me once I get nobles. D:

DeletedUser

Only because they'll try get frisky with you and then you'll just spoon 'em :lol: I do think nobles will be interesting for all these tribes as I'm not sure they're all going to target each other as much or even try organize anything between them all.

DeletedUser

Please stop posting. I'm 14 but I've lead succesful tribes. Ok comment on that they are young but don't be so 'Ageist' at least talk about why and how this affects the tribe or other things etc.

Just because a tribe "is run by kids" doesn't mean it is automatically bad, it's like saying "all americans are fat". It's just being stereotypical.

I think one factor which may affect these 3 continents will be who can gain a foothold on K36 first, doesn't seem that important but most of these tribes are intertwined meaning you can't organize much where-as you have a stronghold you can provide support etc. without worrying as much. Just my 2cents

i read your comment earlier about 'ageist'

Actually, kids world wide are known for immaturity, its not stereotypical, its a fact, i have met a few 14 year olds who have lead good tribes, but it doesnt stop the majority of kids been immature. Leadership affects the tribe, therefore the leadership been kids does affect how far this tribe will go, luckily, fake scripts are banned, so its a lot harder for a tribe to send 1k fakes to a kid to make him quit tw.

anyway i have been in neo & left due to it, that is why i posted. Tbh i seem to be 'getting around' as i have have been in 4 top 20 tribes, and seen the forums of 5 of the top 20. I wouldn't post if i didnt know what i was talking about