K35 opinions/news/debates

DeletedUser

Actually, kids world wide are known for immaturity, its not stereotypical, its a fact, i have met a few 14 year olds who have lead good tribes, but it doesnt stop the majority of kids been immature.

That's like saying that Americans are known to be fat, but I have met a few who aren't. (This is just an example). Of course, 14 year olds are known for immaturity but so are a lot of adults just because they think they are "above" etc. and several documentaries have proven a 'childs' view, although commonly different than an adult isn't alway worse.

DeletedUser

That's like saying that Americans are known to be fat, but I have met a few who aren't. (This is just an example). Of course, 14 year olds are known for immaturity but so are a lot of adults just because they think they are "above" etc. and several documentaries have proven a 'childs' view, although commonly different than an adult isn't alway worse.

okay, please look up the definition of maturity, immaturity is child like behavior, 14 year olds are children, that means 14 year olds will act like children because they are children. okay? except for their 'rebel' behavior where they sit around a park and drink 2 litres of white star. okay kid? Children ARE children, children act like children, getting this now?

Trying to prove you are mature when your 14 isn't going to prove anything.

I honestly cant believe you are trying to argue the case with children been mature.

DeletedUser

Since when did I bring that up? it's just in several of your posts you have brought up the 'fact' that all 14 year olds are immature. Yes we are teenagers, we're going to act like teenagers but some of us are more mature than you give us credit for.

DeletedUser

Me thinks SexySmurf restarting to the rim would = domination :p

DeletedUser

Since when did I bring that up? it's just in several of your posts you have brought up the 'fact' that all 14 year olds are immature. Yes we are teenagers, we're going to act like teenagers but some of us are more mature than you give us credit for.

^this

What do children stereotypically do? Play games.

What do competitive children do? Play games to win.

What is involved in playing games to win? Maturity (for the most part)

I can say for a fact that in RL, im not very mature at all. I mess about all the time - but when it comes to games, we can put on maturity, in order to do well and not sound like noobs.

Defenition of maturity

emotionally undeveloped; juvenile; childish.

Yes, i know it says childish, but notice some other meanings too?

Emotionally undeveloped. Not when we dont want to be.

Juvenile. I know this means childish, but thats the stereotypical "child" that runs around biting doors and wearing nappys.

Childish. Pretty much the same as above.

now my immaturity shines

You just got owned by two teenagers.

OT:

NEO is the largest tribe. It mass recruit(ed) and probably dosent have the most experienced players, but they cant be ignored. Theyll be around a while.

DeletedUser

It seems cc's .iwo. had nobled NEO's largest player, Yontash
game.php
. (2010/04/08 09:22:39)

After this, you'd expect his ODD to have a bit of a slope on it toward more recent times, but, oh:
image.php

Hmm. So he was nobled and only killed... no troops?

What about .iwo.?

Growth graph in comparison to ODA chart:
image.php

image.php

Interesting.. no?

Updated Top 10 Continent Tribes:

1. NEO 27.571 27
2. cc 19.385 8
3. T.C.D 12.438 18
4. HYBRID 11.693 7
5. Gians 8.671 24
6. ManFlo 5.010 6
7. D-s-t 4.303 13
8. N3O 3.447 6
9. =DA= 2.292 6
10. POD 2.213 8

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It seems cc's .iwo. had nobled NEO's largest player, Yontash
game.php
. (2010/04/08 09:22:39)

After this, you'd expect his ODD to have a bit of a slope on it toward more recent times, but, oh:
image.php

Hmm. So he was nobled and only killed... no troops?

What about .iwo.?

Growth graph in comparison to ODA chart:
image.php

image.php

Interesting.. no?

Updated Top 10 Continent Tribes:

1. NEO 27.571 27
2. cc 19.385 8
3. T.C.D 12.438 18
4. HYBRID 11.693 7
5. Gians 8.671 24
6. ManFlo 5.010 6
7. D-s-t 4.303 13
8. N3O 3.447 6
9. =DA= 2.292 6
10. POD 2.213 8

Nice observation there. Indeed looks like a dummy village developed only for purpose of nobling.

DeletedUser

hang on - doesn't it take a couple of days to filter through to twstats if the battle is lost? maybe tomorrow you'll see the jump.

DeletedUser

hang on - doesn't it take a couple of days to filter through to twstats if the battle is lost? maybe tomorrow you'll see the jump.

No not for the attacker. Here even attacker has not got any ODA which means no battle happened.

DeletedUser

Time for weekly updates.

1 NEO 28.221 27
2 cc 19.845 8
3 T.C.D 12.558 17
4 HYBRID 12.080 8
5 Gians 9.081 24

1.NEO - The top player from K35, who was from NEO got nobled by cc member. However there seems to be opinion prevailing that since no battle took place for that village, it was a dummy village just created for ennoblement. Would need to look how NEO reacts to this. Top few players of NEO would survive this phase for sure. Weekly performance rating 4/10.

2.cc - They got quite a few villages in K pushing them way up above the 3rd tribe in K. But still their ODA scores are not that great. My opinion for them has fallen a bit after the tainted ennoblement as mentioned above. Weekly performance rating 7/10

3.TCD - Very few are half decent, far from "good". They too have started to prune inactives which is some good sign for them. Their duke is in K35 so they might not want to leave their influential areas. Lets see how much they survive. Weekly performance rating 3/10.

4.Hybrid - They are soon going to overtake TCD for 3rd spot in K. Some impressive ODA scores from his its members makes them look aggressive. Weekly performance rating 7/10.

5.Gians - Huh ! what where who . Weekly performance rating 1/10.

DeletedUser

For those who care, NEO's leadership and best members seem to have left NEO to form an independent tribe; SVG.

NEO, who formerly had Apoc! merge into them, are now being again lead by the ex-Apoc! leader, fazzer-y2j.

From what can be seen, SVG aren't a family tribe of NEO and have simply broken away. Could this be because of the UWS and cc attacks around the place? or is it just wanting to get rid of the incapable players?

DeletedUser

shall be interesting to see how k35 develops once things settle down after the initial sparring