K55 Grey "Ring"

DeletedUser

noticed that too. very strange. can only assume its a glitch.

DeletedUser1410

I think its because that day lots of people joined the world, they saw that they were very close to each other and restarted to get a better start, thats why there are so many around there? Well thats what I think lol

DeletedUser

Almost certainly someone attempting to push, but a LOT of work.

DeletedUser

[clt]Actually, i have noticed something really strange about this... you have to look really carefully, look inside the spoiler...[/clt]

face.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if CLT's map is not a total fabrication then the 1/4 ring deffinatly isn't cause by people restarting randomly.

in my opinion it's aliens...

DeletedUser

Well i think it's mutant deranged noobs,but maybe that's just me.

DeletedUser

PHEW!!, i thought it was a HUGE premade that restarted (and failed), or the entire tribe got cleared 4 times.

Aliens, or sence of humour by the program must be the only plausable explanation.

DeletedUser

No quite sure why the programmers would make a 1/4 ring around the world as joke....but then they are germans so who knows?

I think a few more such circles will appear over the coming weeks followed by strange lights in the sky. Soon an exterterrestrial race will be scouting our villages with little green men before bringing their crafts over our farms and frying them with their martian heat ray.

yup yup, thats whats gonna happen.

DeletedUser

The grey ring is a good thing or it is for me at least as i'm in it!

But now i'm not to sure if theres aliens about :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lol, there was a topic on this somewere else as well,

i thought it could've been all those random bots or people that were sending mails advertising other games/links and the mods deleted their accounts, hence a ring of barbs

DeletedUser

that might be right actually. presumably the ring all joined at the same time. yup, bots are taking over.

DeletedUser4753

yea i noticed this when the first person nobled.

presumed its a premade that decide to relocate, or just quit soon after forming.

DeletedUser

I noticed this when I joined, it is most likely a premade restarting, but there are also alot of banned players with 36 pts. This means loads of players were banned at the start of the world. It is possible that someone sent a bot to create loads of accounts.

DeletedUser

it´s not a pre-made so you can shake that silly idea out of your heads. a premade that joined at the exact same moment, didn´t build anything and then got banned?

i think the bot explination is the winner here. some spammer set them all up and sent out spam before getting banned and booted hence the grey line.

thank you, i know i´m great (even if somone else did all the dedunction)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6726

The bot idea definitely makes sense, i had loads of spam mails, with no sender listed.