K55 Grey "Ring"

DeletedUser

I noticed this when I joined, it is most likely a premade restarting, but there are also alot of banned players with 36 pts. This means loads of players were banned at the start of the world. It is possible that someone sent a bot to create loads of accounts.

In fact being in the middle of it alot of the accounts were banned, i don't think it was a premade that quit first day.

DeletedUser

it´s not a pre-made so you can shake that silly idea out of your heads. a premade that joined at the exact same moment, didn´t build anything and then got banned?

i think the bot explination is the winner here. some spammer set them all up and sent out spam before getting banned and booted hence the grey line.

thank you, i know i´m great (even if somone else did all the dedunction)

yh what she said, and no your not great

thank you all, i couldnt have done it without you :p

DeletedUser4147

The grey 'ring' strangely happens to be were frick! started and dispersed.

Just, saying, we were 1337

DeletedUser

The bot theory does make the most sence (great suggestion Thankyou :)). ...... But crop circles, aliens, and programmers having a laugh, is also something i would like to beleive. :)

DeletedUser

I wonder if its anything to do with all the spam we have been getting. bot signing up and spamming us all

DeletedUser

Must be great for those players located near this massive cluster of barbs.

Its given them plenty of farms to go at.

DeletedUser

Aww, I wish I was by the big grey river of easy pickings... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

just had a closer look and they're all actually pretty big barbs. if they were booted bots surly they'd be small abandoned villages?

my new theory is that it was a proto-civilisation that existed before this current cycle and has only recently been rediscoved due to deforistation in the congalese rainforest.

DeletedUser

Would this happen if purely by coincidence, nobody joined in the SE for a day or so?

DeletedUser

i think the world only grows when people join it. otherwise when you start on the rim you'd assume it would be more sparse but initially, its just a dense and the core. not that i've been rimmed *that* many times.

DeletedUser

I'm going off the wall here, but I'm assuming the Communists put a wall up to separate Capitalistic West K55 from Communistic East K55. Just sayin'

DeletedUser

my new theory is that it was a proto-civilisation that existed before this current cycle and has only recently been rediscoved due to deforistation in the congalese rainforest.

[clt]Thats just absurd! Isn't it obvious why this grey ring is here? ... Government conspiracy[/clt]

DeletedUser4147

Okay, so i like monty's idea. I kinda agree with Clt's.

I also would find it rather funny if it was the programmers just having a laugh.

But, the most sensible idea, i have to say (bar my frick! idea (we came, we cleared, we disbanded, we made 404, some (well 4) of us didn't though, we just quit)) has to be that no-one went SE for a while, and so, to spice things up, they probably threw a few rapid growing barbs in.