K55

DeletedUser

That's what I said: I don't know anything about the potential from players, which are not in my tribe, so I don't know what'll happen in the future.

I think we are going to have a lot of fun :icon_wink:
I look forward to it :D

DeletedUser

They have members being farmed, yet still find the troops to support their duke.

http://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/dc58e6999e73a1b24704473ab9ab6816

I have nothing against a tribe supporting their players (obviously). But I think it's quite sad that a duke has to depend on loads of support from his tribe-mates just to survive, when there are other candidates for support who receive none.

HAHA! noob.

Is baby dissapointed because his little farming attempt to make me quit failed :icon_sad: blub blub dont worry baby boo im sure there's plenty more out there :icon_sad: im sorry :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Triple post and noob insults.

I bow down to your obvious superiority.

DeletedUser

HAHA! noob.

Is baby dissapointed because his little farming attempt to make me quit failed :icon_sad: blub blub dont worry baby boo im sure there's plenty more out there :icon_sad: im sorry :icon_cry:

Well done for deleting two posts. Just hurry up and disband. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Triple post and noob insults.

I bow down to your obvious superiority.

Nahh i just cant be bothered with all these pointless arguments my friend.
Just think what you want to think at the end of the day i dont see you up there with the top tribes in k55, that's why you try and make other tribe's look bad just so people look at you and what have sexy! got?

The answer is barely anything, you are a pointless tribe and you wont ever be among the top tribe's so what's the point in all this bull?

Ive said it before and i will say it again (hopefully this time you will listen) END THIS SUBJECT AND LETS JUST SEE WHAT THE FUTURE BRINGS!

DeletedUser

If you don't like the subject, don't post.

I don't really mind what you think about me KaSiUsS : )

Pointless? Sure. We're small and not neccesarily the best in K55. Infact we most likely aren't, but pointless? :\

Literally pointless let me show you something here:

Average points: 295 <- Your average player points
Average points: 322 <- Ours

We started a day later than you, not that it matters much anymore. You should be higher than that :\ So pointwise I wouldn't say we are "pointless".

If you mean insignificant you are also saying other small tribes such as z0.o and CHE!!! are insignificant if you are meaning size.

Just because we point out flaws in you? Well thats the only reason left. Instead of being so angry at me, why not improve?

We won't ever be among the top tribes? We'll see, but I won't guarrantee anything, just a strong suggestion that we will be higher up in K55 soon : )

DeletedUser

Pointless? Sure. We're small and not neccesarily the best in K55. Infact we most likely aren't, but pointless? :\

We started a day later than you, not that it matters much anymore. You should be higher than that :\ So pointwise I wouldn't say we are "pointless".

If you mean insignificant you are also saying other small tribes such as z0.o and CHE!!! are insignificant if you are meaning size.

Just because we point out flaws in you? Well thats the only reason left. Instead of being so angry at me, why not improve?

We won't ever be among the top tribes? We'll see, but I won't guarrantee anything, just a strong suggestion that we will be higher up in K55 soon : )

CHE!!! is insignificant. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

HAHA! noob.

:D

You don't need a comeback for posts like that.

DeletedUser

Just think what you want to think at the end of the day i dont see you up there with the top tribes in k55, that's why you try and make other tribe's look bad just so people look at you and what have sexy! got?

The answer is barely anything, you are a pointless tribe and you wont ever be among the top tribe's so what's the point in all this bull?

Ive said it before and i will say it again (hopefully this time you will listen) END THIS SUBJECT AND LETS JUST SEE WHAT THE FUTURE BRINGS!

K55 tribe rankings:
21 SWM 2.753 16
22 Sexy! 2.752 8

Yeah...

Either way, that is irrelevant. On a server this small, you don't need that many players to dominate. In fact, I see zo_O, OT and Sexy! as the biggest contenders for k55 control once nobling is commonplace, and of those only OT have a member count which would usually be required for a vague chance of control of a core K on .net. Don't underestimate us just because we have a quarter of the members you have. Let me assure you, none of those members are deadweight. I can also guarentee that a lot of shadow's members are deadweight. Farms, and other inadequacies run amock in your roster, no matter how much you try to deny it.

DeletedUser

What you mean when you merge? LOL!
Because i know it will happen, that is the only thing that could happen to make a tiny bit better and then what will that class you as?

Oh hippocrits (if ive spelt that right haha!)

And as for what i think about you BT, i like you, you are a nice guy but it seem's like you have kind of a split personality which means the only thing i can think of is your probably co playing and this is the guy i dislike, because one minute your actually a decent guy and i agree with half the stuff you say and next minute your simply annoying :/

Back on topic anyway i am catching up from yestaday, what the hell happened to -{OT}- lol.

DeletedUser

I dont get it, if I see WLA in my k, I'd automatically bend over and surrender o_O

DeletedUser

Thats because you dont have one but never mind, you arent my problem anyway, im more interested as to why sexy! hate us so much :icon_cry:
We don't hate you, we just considered you promising, and were somewhat disappointed.

DeletedUser

-{OT}- changed to Aten|E for what I hope is for jokes. If not I really am scared, but pretty sure its for jokes : )

My other half is pretty much external forum inactive. He's the one that doesnt type in bold on the mails you received back. As for split personality not so much, thanks for the positive but I just say what I see and I have irrational hatred for mergers. I don't often mean anything personal by saying stuff like poor show or shouldnt have merged bad move. Its just my opinion : )

Woodlandapple is a very good player and is underestimated in this W iya I agree : )

As much as us merging? I'd only ever consider one merger offer and I don't think anyone knows what that is. I doubt WLA would decline it either but maybe.

DeletedUser

HAHA! noob.

Pssssssst, if your trying to improve your public image, its not working :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We don't hate you, we just considered you promising, and were somewhat disappointed.

Yes but all because of a merge, we still have our members, we just have 15 new additions that's all, we said we would protect them and we are standing by that.

The game hasnt even broke out yet and your already stating that we are a tribe going to fail thats what i dont understand lol.

DeletedUser

Yes but all because of a merge, we still have our members, we just have 15 new additions that's all, we said we would protect them and we are standing by that.

The game hasnt even broke out yet and your already stating that we are a tribe going to fail thats what i dont understand lol.
The members I scouted in my 15x15 weren't exactly impressive either. They were original Shadow members from when I joined the world.

DeletedUser

-{OT}- changed to Aten|E for what I hope is for jokes. If not I really am scared, but pretty sure its for jokes : )

My other half is pretty much external forum inactive. He's the one that doesnt type in bold on the mails you received back. As for split personality not so much, thanks for the positive but I just say what I see and I have irrational hatred for mergers. I don't often mean anything personal by saying stuff like poor show or shouldnt have merged bad move. Its just my opinion : )

Woodlandapple is a very good player and is underestimated in this W iya I agree : )

As much as us merging? I'd only ever consider one merger offer and I don't think anyone knows what that is. I doubt WLA would decline it either but maybe.

Fair enough :)

I can kind of get an inkling as to who it is you want to merge with as i think anyone would want to have them join, it's gotta be Zo.0 lol.