K55

DeletedUser

The members I scouted in my 15x15 weren't exactly impressive either. They were original Shadow members from when I joined the world.

It's still dead early though, you cant expect everyone to be top of the range player's lol, and those who arent will be gone trust me on that one :icon_wink:

The real tribe will blossom when it come's to nobling season.

DeletedUser

Fair enough :)

I can kind of get an inkling as to who it is you want to merge with as i think anyone would want to have them join, it's gotta be Zo.0 lol.
You misunderstood BT. It's not the case of us 'wanting' to merge with zo_O, it would just be quite foolish of us to decline if they offered. That's the only possible merge I see as being strategically profitable, although I would still say it's far too early to go for one, and I'm sure zo_O would agree.

It's still dead early though, you cant expect everyone to be top of the range player's lol, and those who arent will be gone trust me on that one :icon_wink:

The real tribe will blossom when it come's to nobling season.
There's a difference between late-bloomers and players who claim to have 10lc after I scout their village and see a lvl3 rax. That is what I call deadweight.

DeletedUser

Thats because you dont have one but never mind, you arent my problem anyway, im more interested as to why sexy! hate us so much :icon_cry:

Okay. Because you're trying your very hardest to reply to me, I'll reply to you.

The fact is, I killed your only troops, consisting of 80odd axes, with barely any losses. I then hauled quite a lot more from your vill.
All in all, I set you back more than a day, motivated atleast 12 of your tribesmates to send you some actual defense troops, leaving themselves possibly vulnerable, gained a fair amount of resources for myself with almost no loss. Damn. I'm really the loser there, aren't I?

Added to this, I never expected you to restart anyway. So trying to mock me for having the same determination to stay in the game as inactive, 100 point, tribeless newbies, who don't have the opportunity to survive through their tribesmates like you, is seriously not getting you anywhere.

Also, I had the decency of respecting you through our mails ingame, yet you come on here and cool me a noob stright away? Even if I hadn't easily cleared you the day before, that would be slightly pathetic.

I have no issues with you as a player, but as a tribe leader, you really need to reconsider the way you're going about this. Coming on the public forum and acting as childish as you have definately isn't helping your tribe's already slightly damaged reputation. Thank god your other duke can conduct himself much more respectively in public...

You were trolling, and you wanted a reply, so there you have it, I gave you one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Woodlandapple

There is a difference yes, and i read that and i will admit it i bowed my head in shame :icon_cry:

That really did make us look like complete and utter noobs and tbh i should really kick him for that, but im a nice guy so i like to give people a second chance and teach them, but only if they have the willingness to learn from the help me and salamanco offer to them.

So yes that really did embarass us both i put my hands in the air and admit it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser230

I made your sig :icon_biggrin:

Yeh, It does give us a bad image but I'm sure in all the tribes I could find a complete (and utter) idiot. :icon_twisted: don't make me try. Wuhaha :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Okay. Because you're trying your very hardest to reply to me, I'll reply to you.

The fact is, I killed your only troops, consisting of 80odd axes, with barely any losses. I then hauled quite a lot more from your vill.
All in all, I set you back more than a day, motivated atleast 12 of your tribesmates to send you some actual defense troops, leaving themselves possibly vulnerable, gained a fair amount of resources for myself with almost no loss. Damn. I'm really the loser there, aren't I?

Added to this, I never expected you to restart anyway. So trying to mock me for having the same determination to stay in the game as inactive, 100 point, tribeless newbies, who don't have the opportunity to survive through their tribesmates like you, is seriously not getting you anywhere.

Also, I had the decency of respecting you through our mails ingame, yet you come on here and cool me a noob stright away? Even if I hadn't easily cleared you the day before, that would be slightly pathetic.

I have no issues with you as a player, but as a tribe leader, you really need to reconsider the way you're going about this. Coming on the public forum and acting as childish as you have definately isn't helping your tribe's already slightly damaged reputation. Thank god your other duke can conduct himself much more respectively in public...

You were trolling, and you wanted a reply, so there you have it, I gave you one.

Im not denying the fact you cleared me (also got lucky because i just so happened to be sleeping at that time :p) but still i dont deny it.

As for acting childish yes i did calling 3 people noobs i just dont like it when you come on the forums thinking your the dogs (you know what) because you got lucky clearing me and trying to humiliate me infront of everyone, so the reason why i called 3 people noobs is because again i will admit something, you got to me, you did hurt me by saying that so i hope your feeling massivly proud of yourself for doing that, again i understand it's just PnP but how dare you say that i was trying to humiliate you when your the one trying to humiliate me, only difference is i took it on the chin and gave you a sarcastic comment, you are obviously upset about me supposedly trying to humilliate you so i think honestly hand on my heart you should read through all that again and see who was humiliating who.

DeletedUser

-{OT}- changed to Aten|E for what I hope is for jokes. If not I really am scared, but pretty sure its for jokes : )

My other half is pretty much external forum inactive. He's the one that doesnt type in bold on the mails you received back. As for split personality not so much, thanks for the positive but I just say what I see and I have irrational hatred for mergers. I don't often mean anything personal by saying stuff like poor show or shouldnt have merged bad move. Its just my opinion : )

Woodlandapple is a very good player and is underestimated in this W iya I agree : )

As much as us merging? I'd only ever consider one merger offer and I don't think anyone knows what that is. I doubt WLA would decline it either but maybe.

Why would you be scared lol, are Aten|E from another world or something??
Im confused lol :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I'd be scared that such a promising tribe would just turn into such a noob tribe, but of course I'm sure its in jest ;)

DeletedUser

I know but I wasn't saying look at us we're amazing Alex. I was saying that you can't call us literally point less without implying the self to them.

WLA's points are nice and I will catch up with him ;) Hopeffullyyyy.

DeletedUser

I'll make a map as well and in fairness I'll either make a promising one or top 5, because z0.o and SAS deserve far more to be on a map than us.

Thanks for the add to the map anyway abhijeethm <3

DeletedUser

I'll make a map as well and in fairness I'll either make a promising one or top 5, because z0.o and SAS deserve far more to be on a map than us.

Liez.
Sexy! deserve a place as well :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

jeez.....<3

tis ok

DeletedUser

Gah cba to make map, I just made one then gimp didnt save it properly, must've shut it too quickly or something and it turned into 0kb .file D: <