L.I are now at war with +T+T+

• Thread starter DeletedUser5283
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5283

L.I are at war with +T+T+ for the reason they think they can take an 8k villa off us and think its ok and when i spoke there leader about it he blocked me so if thats not a sign of war i dont no what is !!!!!

they think cos there a premade tribe they can do what they want to who they want but WRONG we have fight in us and will show it..... :icon_evil:

so L.I will do what they did all those years ago in the 2 world wars and bring the germans to there knees :icon_wink:

they can attack with there :spear: and :swordsman: :lol:

DeletedUser5923

Best of luck guys. hope it will be a good fight. L.I look strong

DeletedUser

Good luck to both tribes this should be an interesting war. I would say L.I. have the slight edge but i know very little about both tribes.

DeletedUser

+t+t+ have lost 20000 points this week already, if that was you boys hoggy it looks like a good start to the battle, dont really know the other tribe bud, but i know you guys so best of luck... may the force be with you:):):)

DeletedUser

+t+t+ have lost 20000 points this week already, if that was you boys hoggy it looks like a good start to the battle, dont really know the other tribe bud, but i know you guys so best of luck... may the force be with you:):):)

Know nothing of either tribe, but 20,000 is only 2 villages.

DeletedUser5283

cheers every1 we have not tuck the 20k points off them yet :)

if we win we will control k47 as well as k37

if they win then they will control them both

DeletedUser

dont know much about either side really
so good luck to both sides

DeletedUser

I want L.I to win this one, just because I find +T+T+ leadership annoying. Would've been glad to help you if I wasn't busy

DeletedUser

Should be interesting...good luck to both sides.

I'm looking forward to seeing some meaningful stats.

DeletedUser

my moneys on the light infantry... apart from a select few players (one above me) i havent seen the Germans dominate in uk2. ''that i have noticed anyway.'' OLDI were all germans if i am correct,TEAM punished them in no time at all,i think virtus hurt them as well. as for +T+T+ guess we will find out if they have what it takes in time.

good luck to all,may the best tribe win.

DeletedUser5283

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk2/index....&zoom=300&centrex=743&centrey=415&fill=20cc10

Here's a simple map for you all. I personally think it's going to be a slow war, especially seeing as L.I's OD rank is double their points rank. +T+T+'s isn't much better either.

Another good indicator is what they're currently nobling, L.I, +T+T+

our od rank will fly up in this war m8 we have hit them about 30 times today with no reply from them and will take a few villa's tomorrow as well :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well I wish you luck, but no more than +T+T+ ;) you're going to need to start nobling better than currently to do any lasting damage

DeletedUser

All the best to both sides, will be an interesting battle that i don't think anyone can predict.

Looking at the stats I'd say L.I have a slight advantage but as I said, there is no clear better tribe at the moment.

DeletedUser

Can you really count this as a war?

Im not picking, its just you have about 6 members each clashing, if not less.

Personally a war is much more.

Id call this 'War' Strategic Expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.