L.I are now at war with +T+T+

• Thread starter DeletedUser5283
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5475

Can you really count this as a war?

Im not picking, its just you have about 6 members each clashing, if not less.

Personally a war is much more.

Id call this 'War' Strategic Expansion.

you could TEAM up together and war someone else :p

DeletedUser5283

good bet m8 we have tuck 4 villa's off them and have still not have an attack off them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol... I hope L.I wins ;)

hoggy, we don't want K37, cause we first want hole K47 wich isn't Ally or nap of us. And I've never blocked you, I never block a player.
I don't know if you heard it, but we didn't think that this is a war. Cause WAR's are bigger than this...

Ok, you have nobled a part of Bosimius, but i can say you, that you only found our one inactive player, but the other your tribe attacks so much, guido82, is now only 33rd of defenders, cause of your attacks, and he lost not 1 village.

Maybe I'll make a propa too, I've got a watch.

Greetings Tollwut

DeletedUser2765

Can you really count this as a war?

Im not picking, its just you have about 6 members each clashing, if not less.

Personally a war is much more.

Id call this 'War' Strategic Expansion.

[ke]How many wars have you seen that have more then 12 members as front liners? Seriously, unless you count the beginning stages when tribes can completely overlap each other, there aren't many wars that have more then 12 members each attacking the other tribe. Unless of course, more then 2 tribes are fighting. I've been in wars that stretched across 6 continents... How many players were involved in the front line attacks? 10. Of course we encompassed players from the rear, but, the same thing could be said for LI and +T+T+.

Just my .02. :icon_wink:[/ke]

DeletedUser

[ke]How many wars have you seen that have more then 12 members as front liners? Seriously, unless you count the beginning stages when tribes can completely overlap each other, there aren't many wars that have more then 12 members each attacking the other tribe. Unless of course, more then 2 tribes are fighting. I've been in wars that stretched across 6 continents... How many players were involved in the front line attacks? 10. Of course we encompassed players from the rear, but, the same thing could be said for LI and +T+T+.

Sorry Terr but agree the mod, my 15 k frontline on W22 only has about 40 frontliners.

But I think what Terror was saying Kriegs is more not that it is only 6 frontliners but it is only 6 on each side actually participating.

DeletedUser5862

Sorry Terr but agree the mod, my 15 k frontline on W22 only has about 40 frontliners.

But I think what Terror was saying Kriegs is more not that it is only 6 frontliners but it is only 6 on each side actually participating.

You are andyjc the duke of final?

DeletedUser

Well, I think its always the same, when the tribe has war... Only one is bigger, one is smaller. Naturaly is here everything a little big smaller, cause there aren't so many players and the word isn't crowded. And I don't count my WAr's, cause after 5 Years, nearly 6, I've seen enough wars. The big "apple" is it only, that you've always to search a new way to destroy the old enemy. And because of this I studi my enemies before we have the War, that we know, how he likes to play. And we had naturally more time to try the Ways to win, but I've got to say, that you're all good, too...
And so in the end it's only to hope, that the way you make the War is confusing the enemy for noble his villages.

Let's see, wich tribe has choosed the better way.

@hoggy: What do you think over an agreement, wich looks so:
You win, if my tribe has been destroyed on K47, but WE win, if your tribe is outside of K47.

Greetings Tollwut

DeletedUser

Oh im sorry MR PEDANTIC

Replace players with villages in my previous post and Shoo.

DeletedUser5989

Stats!

Side 1:
Tribes: L.I
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: +T+T+
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47,264
Difference: 47,264

image.php

DeletedUser

hoggy, have you thinked abouth my agreement? And we don't attack cause we're planing...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: L.I
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: +T+T+
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 34
Difference: 10

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 92,607
Side 2: 98,130
Difference: 5,523

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49,271
Difference: 49,271

image.php

THEY'RE STILL GOING

DeletedUser5283

pm on the game and see what we can come up with but u guy's started it when u noble dave the ian on xmas eve

DeletedUser5283

Well, I think its always the same, when the tribe has war... Only one is bigger, one is smaller. Naturaly is here everything a little big smaller, cause there aren't so many players and the word isn't crowded. And I don't count my WAr's, cause after 5 Years, nearly 6, I've seen enough wars. The big "apple" is it only, that you've always to search a new way to destroy the old enemy. And because of this I studi my enemies before we have the War, that we know, how he likes to play. And we had naturally more time to try the Ways to win, but I've got to say, that you're all good, too...
And so in the end it's only to hope, that the way you make the War is confusing the enemy for noble his villages.

Let's see, wich tribe has choosed the better way.

@hoggy: What do you think over an agreement, wich looks so:
You win, if my tribe has been destroyed on K47, but WE win, if your tribe is outside of K47.

Greetings Tollwut

well how do i no u guy's will not take another cheap shot at my tribe like u did with 745|417 (taking it on the 24.12.09) and i would want that villa bk and for ur tribe to keep out of k37 and hand the villa's u have in k37 over to us

what u think

DeletedUser5283

Lol... I hope L.I wins ;)

hoggy, we don't want K37, cause we first want hole K47 wich isn't Ally or nap of us. And I've never blocked you, I never block a player.
I don't know if you heard it, but we didn't think that this is a war. Cause WAR's are bigger than this...

Ok, you have nobled a part of Bosimius, but i can say you, that you only found our one inactive player, but the other your tribe attacks so much, guido82, is now only 33rd of defenders, cause of your attacks, and he lost not 1 village.

Maybe I'll make a propa too, I've got a watch.

Greetings Tollwut

How do i no u guy's will not take another cheep shot at us if we stop attacks ?

DeletedUser5293

Just a thought guys

Why dont you discuss diplomacy/settlements ingame ?

Status
Not open for further replies.