L.I are now at war with +T+T+

• Thread starter DeletedUser5283
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Seeing as I'm on a roll...

I had always tried (went for plup. here to show a transpired event) to get (attain may be better, but we'll let that slide) a NAP with you guys (colloquialism but passable) and (connective needed, seriously) we event stopped attacking you. But now, (comma added to avoid fragment) we are going to wipe you out.

Hoggy, the way you speak gives people an indication of you, especially seeing as we can't get the other indicators such as the way you look or your accent. Basically, because you talk stupid, people think you're stupid. Learn to speak and write, it's a useful life skill :)

DeletedUser

Seeing as I'm on a roll...

I had always tried (went for plup. here to show a transpired event) to get (attain may be better, but we'll let that slide) a NAP with you guys (colloquialism but passable) and (connective needed, seriously) we event stopped attacking you. But now, (comma added to avoid fragment) we are going to wipe you out.

Weren't you taught that you NEVER start a sentence with 'but'?

DeletedUser

Still looks very one-sided:

Side 1:
Tribes: L.I
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: +T+T+
Players:

Timeframe: 23/02/2010 21:49:00 to 28/02/2010 17:49:32

Total conquers:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 27
Difference: 50

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 0
Difference: 23

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 358,609
Side 2: 82,114
Difference: 276,495

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 142,324
Side 2: 0
Difference: 142,324

image.php

I've noticed that +T+T+ seem to be suffering from inactivity - Tollwut.Galskab-mand for one would appear to have been inactive for almost 11 days - looks like he's given up both leading his tribe & the game.

Given Tollwut.Galskab-mand's previous bold words
Lol... I hope L.I wins ;)

hoggy, we don't want K37, cause we first want hole K47 wich isn't Ally or nap of us.
and
@hoggy: What do you think over an agreement, wich looks so:
You win, if my tribe has been destroyed on K47, but WE win, if your tribe is outside of K47.

Greetings Tollwut
I'd have to say that L.I are defo winning this little war so far.

Reading more old quotes from earlier in this war:
hoggy, have you thinked abouth my agreement? And we don't attack cause we're planing...
I'm intrigued to see exactly what's being planned - a quiet exit from UK2 perhaps?

As for
I didn't want Diplomacy's. i only want to know, when you think war is ending...

We won't give you any villages. And we won't let you at K47!
I'd say it looks like you don't have much choice about (a) when the war will end or (b) preventing L.I getting any of your villages in K47.

Finally, as for
This I have out of a shared Forum of Dilli, Dilli2 and Dilli3. The same will be said of Hoggy, after ur tribe-attacks. and they are only dreaming over a nap!

Under the Title:
"+T+T+T attack -(A*SEHOLES)"

stands of moon light:

"p.s i hate +T+T+".
In some weeks, hoggy will say the same.

I think Hoggy probably loves +T+T+, lol.

PS Who isn't hated by DILLI :lol:

Is anyone from +T+T+ still active in these forums? Or have they lost their voice as well as the impetus in this war.....looks like it could be 'Game Over' before too long.

DeletedUser6488

Well done by the looks of it L.i are winning quite easily
okay might be a small war/scuffle but still lets be honest it still needs a winner
and by the looks of it L.i certainly seem to be winning

Good luck all

DeletedUser

L.I have just recruited their newest refugee. He must have had at least 100 incomings when he joined. Hoggy is on fire!

DeletedUser5283

L.I have just recruited their newest refugee. He must have had at least 100 incomings when he joined. Hoggy is on fire!

pink u no were all my villa's are come and pay them a vist am sure my defence will give them a nice cup of tean and a biscit befor the wipe them all out or are u gonna hide behind ur new allies like ur tribe did when they mailed me

daveash on 07.03. at 22:55
Dearest Little Piggy,

It has come to my attention that you would like to move into K26,

Author wrote:
hoggy today at 18:39
stonecold7 is offering his villa's in k26 to l.i members if u want it mail him a.s.a.p plz

Now I know these villages must seem like a nice tasty target for you but lets face it as a tribe you are fast becoming a joke amongst all of the tribal leaders on world 2.

You take in refugee's, release them, bring them back and now you want to noble his villages, to be honest do you really think your capable?

All of his villages have already been claimed by the tribe and will be heavilly defended by the time you get yourselves motivated so please feel free to come and donate us some more OD points.

Oh and just for the record because I would hate for you to fill your nappy with your trousers round your ankles but we have a new ally...... I send you love and kisses from our friends in Virtus xx

Kindest regards
Dave

u see if i start something i dont make sure evey 1 no's my allies and hide behind them like at the bottom of this mail

p.b.m. attack l.i then threaten l.i with virtus hhhmmmmmmm dose that mean p.b.m. are scared of a 1 on 1 :lol:

DeletedUser

Now then hoggy m8, dont be like that about our new m8s m8. You only have yourself to blame m8, afterall m8, taking in an allies refugee m8, its not done m8. M8 be nice m8, you dont want your m8s defending their m8s against you m8. I mean m8, lets be honest m8, you know you dont like our trains m8. Honestly m8, I worry bout you m8. You make some stupid decisions m8. M8 you gotta chill m8, let the refugees be m8. Thet're refugees for a reason m8. M8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8.

DeletedUser

Now then hoggy m8, dont be like that about our new m8s m8. You only have yourself to blame m8, afterall m8, taking in an allies refugee m8, its not done m8. M8 be nice m8, you dont want your m8s defending their m8s against you m8. I mean m8, lets be honest m8, you know you dont like our trains m8. Honestly m8, I worry bout you m8. You make some stupid decisions m8. M8 you gotta chill m8, let the refugees be m8. Thet're refugees for a reason m8. M8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8 m8.

You just lost me big time my Duke. :( Can someone please decipher this to clean crisp English that Americans can understand? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

L.I do seem hell-bent on recruiting players purely for the points gain, with little thought or possibly consideration for the repercussions of refugee recruitment.

They always have, so I guess they always will.

Still, who needs m8s when you can make so many enemies so easily??

My question to you, hoggy, is how long can you keep spinning all these plates before they start to smash to the ground?

Or will you now try to put some NAPs in place in an act of desperation? (I seem to remember the +T+T+ 'war' fizzle out whilst diplomacy was attempted)

Maybe you feel that L.I can handle all these hostile tribes?

Will certainly make things more interesting for L.I, since +T+T+ seem to be offering little resistance.

My bet is on some hastily arranged NAPs.....

DeletedUser

Hoggy, L.I have lost 20 villages to PBM in the last 3 days. We're not hiding, we're just uber stealth

DeletedUser

Oh no m8, our m8s are taking your villages m8, what you going to do m8? M8 I'd rush out and start a new 'coalition' of m8s m8.

DeletedUser

lol juke, P.B.M are a decent tribe. I have reason to think they could pose a decent threat to L.i

DeletedUser5283

L.I do seem hell-bent on recruiting players purely for the points gain, with little thought or possibly consideration for the repercussions of refugee recruitment.

They always have, so I guess they always will.

Still, who needs m8s when you can make so many enemies so easily??

My question to you, hoggy, is how long can you keep spinning all these plates before they start to smash to the ground?

Or will you now try to put some NAPs in place in an act of desperation? (I seem to remember the +T+T+ 'war' fizzle out whilst diplomacy was attempted)

Maybe you feel that L.I can handle all these hostile tribes?

Will certainly make things more interesting for L.I, since +T+T+ seem to be offering little resistance.

My bet is on some hastily arranged NAPs.....

not gonna try and get any NAP or allies and p.b.m. have not even touched the core yet either and as soon as P.B.M. got u guys as allies they mailed me straight away hiding behind virtus saying they would attack us but if we attack bk virtus will come for us if thats not hiding i dont know what is i only tuck stonecold in to wind p.b.m. up cos they were attacking lol

Status
Not open for further replies.