L.I are now at war with +T+T+

• Thread starter DeletedUser5283
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

not gonna try and get any NAP or allies and p.b.m. have not even touched the core yet either and as soon as P.B.M. got u guys as allies they mailed me straight away hiding behind virtus saying they would attack us but if we attack bk virtus will come for us if thats not hiding i dont know what is i only tuck stonecold in to wind p.b.m. up cos they were attacking lol

Glad to hear that you won't be associating yourself or your tribe with others who would probably pull you down.

Good luck with the 3 enemies m8. +T+T+ still puzzle me with their lack of response...

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I had dealings with +T+T+ before I quit this world, they seem to be errrrm (how to put this politely) rubbish.

It took them three attempts to take one of my villages (7000+ points) and I totally suck at this game (I am trying though).

Cost to me one village, cost to them 8x nobles and god knows how many troops. They got it in the end though but I expected better from them.

DeletedUser

Just an update for anyone following this topic and in an effort to get it back on topic

Yea as a tribe they continue to baffle. They have shown some defense but have not attacked us yet at all. I still can't find out who they took those four villages off but no one is admitting to it :icon_twisted:.

Anyway some of their tribe have gone inactive which accounts for some of the numbers on our side but as I said we have been virtually unchallenged so far. Very few stacked villages ( I managed to find two on my first assault :icon_evil: ) and mainly a matter of mopping up the villages.

We hope to continue this success as we push further into their territory. Rumour has it there is some nice Black Forest Gateau Cake and some Pilsner Beer further afield awaiting us.

Side 1:
Tribes: L.I
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: +T+T+
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 4
Difference: 63

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 444,745
Side 2: 18,767
Difference: 425,978

image.php

DeletedUser

Just dont come into our territory. We aren't feeling best disposed towards noob rim tribes at this time.

DeletedUser

+T+T+ is of course not the only tribe they are at war with. I think we can prove that in fact +T+T+ are super-noobs with the following stats.
Side 1:
Tribes: DUKES
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 437
Side 2: 389
Difference: 48

image.php

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 3
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,666,217
Side 2: 1,802,294
Difference: 863,923

image.php

Side 1: 111,370
Side 2: 8,487
Difference: 102,883

image.php

DeletedUser

... and we are off topic again. That only lasted one post. Clearly nobody has any interest in this topic only to state their own off topic points.

Thanks clamjukiller for the information. I should have done that myself ; he is no longer a member of our tribe. He went inactive a while back. But thanks for the help. Laziness got the better of me.

DeletedUser

I'd say not. You are clearly boasting about your defeat of an enemy, I was merely pointing out that that enemy is totally useless and you're really not that great even though you are winning. I think that's over 50% on topic.

DeletedUser

I just wanted to say thanks to L.I. cause if you watch the Defender's Rank, Guido82 is now 6th best player by defending, and he's going up there fasten. This is somethin wich is more important than to loose some villages becvause of an inactive player...

Greetings Tollwut

Sorry for my late reply and not being funny here but what on earth is rank 6 if your on the rim with a terrible village left :S

DeletedUser

Tea Cup my old mucka, hows it going? Hope alls well in your world my friend.

DeletedUser

I'm not doing to bad thanks cheif, had the odd problem here and there but still fighting on :lol: . I'm just trying too catch up on everything i have missed, seems like a lot of things have happened and my beloved L.I tribe seem to have got into a pickle again lmfao if you would (Or anyone else) care to drop me a quick PM and catch me up i will be great-full :)

TTC

DeletedUser

I'd say not. You are clearly boasting about your defeat of an enemy, I was merely pointing out that that enemy is totally useless and you're really not that great even though you are winning. I think that's over 50% on topic.

Perhaps your right Rego. I think I have stressed the fact that they have been easy opponents so far though. But I agree that you were perhaps 50% on topic.

And I wasn't trying to boost at all, I was merely trying to state the stats and what things look like from our point of view. I may have went a bit overboard with the slight humour at the end but I was just trying to be funny tbh. Not boostful.

DeletedUser

To get back on topic.

Is this +T+T+/L.I thing even a war? Are there any reps from +T+T+ on the externals?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 47
Difference: 40

image.php

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

image.php

Side 1: 504,926
Side 2: 208,793
Difference: 296,133

image.php

Side 1: 60,977
Side 2: 0
Difference: 60,977

image.php

DeletedUser

A quick update :
( ** overlaps with last update ** )

And for those curious I am the one who lost the village. I could give many excuses but I was still beat that day. :icon_cry:

Side 1:
Tribes: L.I 2l.i
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 437
Side 2: 121
Difference: 316

image.php

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 1
Difference: 58

image.php

Side 1: 2,607,739
Side 2: 529,024
Difference: 2,078,715

image.php

Side 1: 459,456
Side 2: 7,417
Difference: 452,039

image.php

DeletedUser

congratulations L.I youve made +T+T+ disband.......great work guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.