L@UI$' Guide, Up to LC..

DeletedUser

Not read the guide but i <3 L@UI$

LionheartPRO From TSoH .net

DeletedUser382

*sigh*
im glad your trying to do your own version but many of peoples own seem to be the same as pred's except the odd change :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

You children and your arguing about which book to follow word for word... Sickens me....

Best option overall is to wing it, and build whatever you feel works best. Startup guides like this one are totally pointless.

Well so much for contructive criticism. "Wing it" he says.
Surely a thread such as this will if taken far enough lead to something of value. There are machines who can provide opening strategies that utilise sound logic for the opening moves in many games. Definitive openings will always attract negative sentiments but does that mean we should just go with the flow and look to devine revelation for direction. I don't think so. Threads such as this will hopefully converge on a satisfactory tactic that will suffice for the most part. To knock something because it has not been perfected due to not envisaging all contingencies is as negative as one can possibly be. The contibutors here are not trying to prove the existance of God but merely applying the methodologies found in any AI enterprise in game theory and clearly gaming theory has its value as the automated champions of chess have demonstrated. We are talking about the opening game and without doubt there are strategies that can be utilised to maximise the worth of the gaming elements at this stage in the game.

Now heads down and get ready for some serious incoming flak lol

DeletedUser

Well so much for contructive criticism. "Wing it" he says.
Surely a thread such as this will if taken far enough lead to something of value. There are machines who can provide opening strategies that utilise sound logic for the opening moves in many games. Definitive openings will always attract negative sentiments but does that mean we should just go with the flow and look to devine revelation for direction. I don't think so. Threads such as this will hopefully converge on a satisfactory tactic that will suffice for the most part. To knock something because it has not been perfected due to not envisaging all contingencies is as negative as one can possibly be. The contibutors here are not trying to prove the existance of God but merely applying the methodologies found in any AI enterprise in game theory and clearly gaming theory has its value as the automated champions of chess have demonstrated. We are talking about the opening game and without doubt there are strategies that can be utilised to maximise the worth of the gaming elements at this stage in the game.

Now heads down and get ready for some serious incoming flak lol

Basically you just said exactly what I just said, that following a startup word for word is not ever as good as simply looking at your area and doing it by ear.