Levian and Storm joins the party

DeletedUser

During the early hours of today 6th September 2010 Levian and Storm! began attacks on G.F.

We at G.F are still waiting for a reply from any of the leaders of either Levian or Storm.

G.F did have a NAP in place with Levian and will now presume that these attacks ends the NAP and we now have a lot more red targets on your maps.

Good start philalot I'm sure your tribe have been very keen to get into the action.

Welcome to the game.

DeletedUser6063

its about time they did something

Il look forward to finding out why they attacked

My guess is t-v realised they need help and asked (I bat I get flamed for saying it)

DeletedUser5293

The world just got more interesting it seems.
It was inevitable that storm/levian will make a move at some point of time would that be east or west was the question in everyone's mind but now we know.
Though i had thought the a merge would have come before any attacks anyways good luck all.

DeletedUser

Well I'm shocked!

But I will welcome aboard Levian and Storm!, and congratulations on your initial victories, I hope you keep it up. After all, G.F have left you empty villages to noble, thanks to them using all their support from that area to stack the front line with us. Nice tactics! LOL

DeletedUser7215

by the way juke we know it was coming after our little spy told us lol

DeletedUser

by the way juke we know it was coming after our little spy told us lol

You should have told us, we didn't know. First we were aware was when I checked the stats earlier.

We've tried on numerous occasions to get both tribes to make an alliance with us, to take you on. They've turned us down every time.
Still, theyve decided to hit you for their own reasons, probably didnt want to take on W~A~R.

Bestm of luck to all involved. Its certainly getting more interesting. I've even changed my plans to quit this weekend coming :lol:

DeletedUser

its irrelevant...

pulling more tribes in didn't win the war for you last time and it wont win it for you this time.

storm - A rim tribe...

Levian - A watered down version of Virtus...

i look forward to watching them fall.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its irrelevant...

pulling more tribes in didn't win the war for you last time and it wont win it for you this time.

storm - A rim tribe...

Levian - A watered down version of Virtus...

i look forward to watching them fall.

For once, cant you be polite? Your use of expletives is uncalled for. I'm sick of your childish comments. If you can't behave like an adult, don't post!

O/T We didnt 'pull' Levian or Storm into this. Theyve acted on their own part, and are not working with us.

DeletedUser

For once, cant you be polite? Your use of expletives is uncalled for. I'm sick of your childish comments. If you can't behave like an adult, don't post!

O/T We didnt 'pull' Levian or Storm into this. Theyve acted on their own part, and are not working with us.

i was polite...?

its not a childish comment, its my point of view.

o/t
im sure you didn't encourage them at all.

not even in that shared forum that u have with them??

DeletedUser

print screens would be useful man - if you are going to make a point, at least spice it up with some juicy insider stuff :p

DeletedUser

print screens would be useful man - if you are going to make a point, at least spice it up with some juicy insider stuff :p

Only things in our forums, are info we want spies to see, so sorry, wont be any juicy info.

Can we try to stay on topic. Not often G.F start a thread, and it would be good if it can be kept on topic for them.

DeletedUser

good luck to all sides,

although my moneys on the giant killers.

G.F for the win!!!!

DeletedUser

Well I for one am cracking open a can of beer and toasting it to our new comrades in arms.

Great to have you on board! It's gonna make things a lot more interesting for all tribes involved in the conflict.

Make no mistake, GF are one of the toughest tribes I have ever fought, in my limited experience, but this is going to really test their strength and resolve.

Time to enjoy my beer....

DeletedUser5475

this is definitely interesting news. :) I wonder how the ties are between W~A~R and Levian these days ??? question is if Levian have better ties with storm than WAR or if Levian just didn't want to attack the bigger tribe hmm.... gl all

is there anyone willing to post stats for an outsider?

DeletedUser

Hi John, hope you are well.

Back on topic

Since the opening post said attacks started the early hours of today I have done them up since midnight today.

Side 1:
Tribes: Levian, STORM!
Side 2:
Tribes: G.F

Timeframe: 06/09/2010 00:00:00 to 06/09/2010 23:11:37

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 1
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68,368
Side 2: 3,989
Difference: 64,379

chart

DeletedUser

imo It should have been Levian/Storm making the first PnP seeing as they started the war. But other than that I can see why they did what they did. As has been said,They had to go somewhere eventually. Also from what I hear Lev/Sto were un-happy with border agreements being kept up,How true that is I don't know.

Either way best of luck to both sides,and remember to have fun! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5475

Hi John, hope you are well.

Back on topic

Since the opening post said attacks started the early hours of today I have done them up since midnight today.

Side 1:
Tribes: Levian, STORM!
Side 2:
Tribes: G.F

Timeframe: 06/09/2010 00:00:00 to 06/09/2010 23:11:37

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 1
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68,368
Side 2: 3,989
Difference: 64,379

chart
thank you shane, looks like a positive start but not necessarily a huge one seeing as it sounds like they had the element of surprise.

DeletedUser5293

Hey John welcome back to the forums, hope you will stick around for a while.

Sorry guys nothing else to add to the topic lets see how this pans out, will/should be a slow one as the other wars happening out there.