Levian and Storm joins the party

DeletedUser

I agree Frizzy, I would have thought Levian or Storm would have posted. They do not have a great present on the externals but I'm sure one of their tribes will make a post sooner or later.

If only to give us all their view on the war.

It maybe that they will let their nukes do all the talking.

DeletedUser

i got a message off a storm player concerning this...

sent it to you ingame lord bladrick.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3227

looking foward to seeing how gf goes with multiple fronts, instead of being able to stack against 1 tribe. they will now be seeing what other tribes in uk2 have been up against instead of getting the easy ride. good luck storm/levian and respect to baldrick, :)

DeletedUser

nice one levian and storm.. dont hold back, them backlines are swamped with empty villas going off my scout fakes and cat attacks on smithys and farms

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser5293

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F
Side 2:
Tribes: STORM!, Levian

Timeframe: 06/09/2010 00:00:00 to 09/09/2010 20:15:23

Total conquers:

Side 1: 182
Side 2: 112
Difference: 70

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 66
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,021,176
Side 2: 843,372
Difference: 177,804

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 311,452
Side 2: 534,952
Difference: 223,500

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 30
Difference: 28

chart

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 12
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 353,437
Side 2: 217,960
Difference: 135,477

chart

Side 1: 189,123
Side 2: 103,520
Difference: 85,603
chart

By the looks of it things are settling down a bit on this front. Levian/Storm have still that lead but as you will see in the last 24 hour stats G F is catching up too.
The next week or two might give us a more clearer picture of where this one is heading.

DeletedUser

I kinda like Storm and Levian and think they have good war capabilities but overall i have to give the advantage to G.F.

They know how to take alot of villages quickly against decent players as they have shown us all before.

Storm and Levian on the other hand are a little less "war proven" you could say. So after the initial surprise i can see G.F easily getting the upper hand.

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

somebody check my temperature because i think i may just agree with mofo here ! but i do hope he is incorrect, however you must add to the equation mofo that gf also have a very angry, and more than capable tribe on their flanks they need to worry about called TEAM-virtus, lets not forget this very important piece of the battle they now face in the future ok.. silly if they do think there is no difference now imo. time will tell, and by the looks of my mass scout attacks, a lot more low stack villas are poping up to our advantage, i should know i jumped on a few already mwahahaha.

DeletedUser

The short term stats might be turning sides Argho. But they constently do.

Suppose G.F has an op every wednesday, and Levian/Storm every weekend, and you plot the 24 hour stats, it will look something like a wided sinus-curve :icon_razz:

Whether the sinuslike-curve slighty goes up/down from one's point of view will only be clear in the long run ..

Like Aza said above, our G.F fronts are turning more attractive - Thank you :)

DeletedUser7215

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Levian, STORM!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 17
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 331,461
Side 2: 163,319
Difference: 168,142

chart

DeletedUser5293

Yes Dees you are right, so essentially what you mean is that there will be a trough and crest every attack interval for either side if we take it in a sinus wave format. This means either tribe has to keep up the frequency of attack to maintain this balance as a sine curve is a smooth repetitive movement.
So Y= Sin X and X= Cos Y this means whoever looses the amplitude first will loose momentum either as frequency of conquers or as no of conquers in a given period.

In Simpler terms the tribe which gives up attacking and starts defending first is more likely to loose than the other:) So keep an eye out for those conquer stats.

DeletedUser

Yes Dees you are right, so essentially what you mean is that there will be a trough and crest every attack interval for either side if we take it in a sinus wave format. This means either tribe has to keep up the frequency of attack to maintain this balance as a sine curve is a smooth repetitive movement.
So Y= Sin X and X= Cos Y this means whoever looses the amplitude first will loose momentum either as frequency of conquers or as no of conquers in a given period.

In Simpler terms the tribe which gives up attacking and starts defending first is more likely to loose than the other:) So keep an eye out for those conquer stats.

Unless they are as good as -TV- and solve a los of momentum either by smart defending (sniping instead of stacking) or smart attacking to crick it up again. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser7215

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Levian, STORM!

Timeframe: 06/09/2010 00:00:00 to 12/09/2010 12:39:57

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 87
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 674,029
Side 2: 733,170
Difference: 59,141

chart

DeletedUser

Well done G.F, it looks like STORM!, Levian and especially -TV- were a little optimistic to think you'd be taken down so easily :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well done G.F, it looks like STORM!, Levian and especially -TV- were a little optimistic to think you'd be taken down so easily :icon_twisted:

It's just another top of the sinus curve from an 'axes of evil' point of view ..

DeletedUser

looks like your even more optimistic to assume a war is done and dusted in a few days ! imo storm should have listened when they were informed that they needed to defend their new captures immediately ! and i mean turn them into death stars, because G.F are that predictable it was obvious they would go for the recaps.

the thing that will put G.F under pressure is war on more than one front, not a few captures, at the start of what will be an epic battle with a great foe. so with myself as a member of TEAM-virtus i dont see optimism in that bbf, i see vision and most of all confidence ! nice bit of pnp, but a fail none the less.

DeletedUser

Hmm 6 days after Lev/Sto launched GF is behind by a mere 2 villas!?! I'll have more to add the minute GF takes the lead and TV's side of the war begins losing yet another battle.

Great job GF,we knew you could do it. :icon_wink: Keep up the great work we all know you are capable of.

Storm/Levian...have fun. :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 110
Side 2: 89
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 880,654
Side 2: 759,292
Difference: 121,362

chart

It seems things are not working as expected for the poor newbs :icon_razz:
And we dont cry about inactives and stuff.....:icon_cool:

Behold, Lailapa is coming on the south !!!! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Impressive comeback G.F

I think you are proving your war credentials and capabilities by withstanding and positively reacting to the early onslaught.

Well done.