Levian and Storm joins the party

DeletedUser

Once again you have nothing to say but personal insults. You want to talk about an account that hasn't been played in quite some time? Look at it this way,that accounts been in-active and on the front-line to TV for months! :icon_idea:

To try and bring this topic back,I believe Sto/Lev's best chance to gain in the war with GF was in the first few days. GF has proven itself to be one heck of a war machine,if they have held off and gained positive stats against TV. I don't see how Sto/Lev can hope to gain much ground. There's also always the point that surely they must realize W~A~R and DOGS are not happy about their "back-slap" friends being ganged-up on. There may come a time when Sto/Lev will have new fronts to fight on. imo

DeletedUser

i dont see a personal insult, i see an observation of the facts put forth to a hostile poster tbh... so :icon_idea: yourself frizzy the convo between myself and bbf was DEFINITELY more entertaining, its what i call an A+B conversation, one you can C your way out of if you dont mind frizzy...THE END ! :lol:

OT
i do hope to see a big change from the frontline on storm/levians part.

DeletedUser5283

i dont see a personal insult, i see an observation of the facts put forth to a hostile poster tbh... so :icon_idea: yourself frizzy the convo between myself and bbf was DEFINITELY more entertaining, its what i call an A+B conversation, one you can C your way out of if you dont mind frizzy...THE END ! :lol:

OT
i do hope to see a big change from the frontline on storm/levians part.

is that so -TV- can have abit of a break lmao

DeletedUser

Hogmeister, long time no see. Don't be complacent, G.F arent that great, and neither are you my friend. Good luck in G.F, and thanks for joining them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5283

Hogmeister, long time no see. Don't be complacent, G.F arent that great, and neither are you my friend. Good luck in G.F, and thanks for joining them :icon_wink:

av never onces said i was great but G.F are great i have all the time in the world and on here 24/7 now marked jai's 41 incoming straight away ;)

how are thing's with you been ? along long time and look forward to your nukes again lol

DeletedUser

I'm doing much better now thanks mate. Hope alls getting sorted in yours and glad to see you back. Let the games begin.

DeletedUser5283

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F
Side 2:
Tribes: Levian, STORM!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 112
Side 2: 50
Difference: 62

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 899,643
Side 2: 454,187
Difference: 445,456

chart

DeletedUser7621

not bad ;)

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Levian

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 30
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: STORM!

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 20
Difference: 23

chart

DeletedUser

As everyone is playing the 'post our stats arent we great' game........heres ours for the last week.....

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV-
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 320
Side 2: 332
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 8
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,005,529
Side 2: 1,996,060
Difference: 9,469

chart

Side 1: 193,319
Side 2: 74,197
Difference: 119,122

chart

DeletedUser

it was only a matter of time before they started to break down with war on more than 1 front :lol: nice work guys.

DeletedUser

It does happen like that sometimes, it's not the first time you've been ahead on nobles in a 1 week timeframe, but G.F always catch up and take over. You can't judge your performance over 1 week stats, you seem to be really clutching at straws trying to lower their morale!

DeletedUser

and they say we cant be gracious, well its no wonder with the likes of you trying to take away our glory every time we post..as far as i know, the only straw clutching is going on in TWM town bbf... jaigosian has been putting in a lot of work around this tribe of late to refine our weaker points, imo its starting to pay a dividend !

so its ok for your buddies to post weekly stats but not for us bbf...just be thankful were not posting weekly stats over twm mate :)

DeletedUser

Very optimistic Darth, hardly a break down.

Still be interesting to hear some views from Levian or Storm! regarding their progress so far.

Just watched Jai's You Tube Channel, not bad but lacked Dee's direction little like a poor mans remake of a classic movie.

DeletedUser7621

not bud..;)

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-, Levian, STORM!

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 468
Side 2: 238
Difference: 230

chart

DeletedUser

Eazy az and the rest of the Tele-Vision tribe relax and wait your turn ...We dont have so many nobles yet! :icon_eek:
Its good to see though that the nobles you get in return to the very nice vilas you have given us are invested in more barbs!!Good job there keep building and keep hoping you gonna hold those. ROFL :icon_biggrin:
You look so ridiculous when you boast for 12 vilas of jupkes after a 5 month war...you should have something better to post to make yourselves feel better,thats just pathetic....

Side 1:
Players: Jupke
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 65
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 428,006
Side 2: 613,091
Difference: 185,085

chart

==========================================================================================

Side 1:
Players: Jupke
Side 2:
Tribes: Levian

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 32
Difference: 32

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 298,766
Difference: 298,766

chart

Great job on combining points of 87M of -tv- and 29M of levian to get 50 vilas right next to them
You are so amusing guys ,keep celebreting for your awesome victory !!!:lol:

DeletedUser5228

it was only a matter of time before they started to break down with war on more than 1 front :lol: nice work guys.

Hey buddy eazy az! Whats your ingame acc btw? We are worried that you might got away from us and we should arrange a "meeting" in few of your vilas.

very nice job guys!!!!!!!!!
good stats!hahahahaha

DeletedUser

your not that great slowsaylor, lets see how many members you NEED to come for me again, if my memory serves me, it took 7 of you to take a few off me last time..because i know you couldnt do it by yourself..anyway im here, take your best shot, im not so isolated and vulnerable this time coward.
booook boook boook :lol:

DeletedUser5228

your not that great slowsaylor, lets see how many members you NEED to come for me again, if my memory serves me, it took 7 of you to take a few off me last time..because i know you couldnt do it by yourself..anyway im here, take your best shot, im not so isolated and vulnerable this time coward.
booook boook boook :lol:

sorry pal.Didnt realise that it was you my dear customer...Now i remembered.

bout time lame nuts.. (677|534) K56 3,077 DARTHCALAIS [-TV-] Slowsaylor [G.F] 2010-08-11 19:00:16
hurry up clown need snobs (676|535) K56 3,290 DARTHCALAIS [-TV-] Slowsaylor [G.F] 2010-08-11 15:18:51
BACK TO YOUR COOP::::: (674|538) K56 3,815 DARTHCALAIS [-TV-] Slowsaylor [G.F] 2010-08-11 03:49:53
BACK TO YOUR COOP? (675|538) K56 4,255 DARTHCALAIS [-TV-] Slowsaylor [G.F] 2010-08-11 00:06:49
BACK TO YOUR COOP~ (675|537) K56 3,983 DARTHCALAIS [-TV-] Slowsaylor [G.F] 2010-08-10 19:36:05
BACK TO YOUR COOP@ (670|534) K56 9,787 DARTHCALAIS [-TV-] Slowsaylor [G.F] 2010-08-08 23:05:34
BACK TO YOUR COOP# (674|535) K56 3,897 DARTHCALAIS [-TV-] Slowsaylor [G.F] 2010-08-08 14:40:30
ready noob!go to barb vill!ha ha (675|535) K56 9,892 DARTHCALAIS [-TV-] Slowsaylor [G.F] 2010-08-07 08:50:00
BACK TO YOUR COOP+ (675|534) K56 9,803 DARTHCALAIS [-TV-] Slowsaylor [G.F] 2010-08-07 08:05:37
BACK TO YOUR COOP$ (675|536) K56 9,819 DARTHCALAIS [-TV-] Slowsaylor [G.F] 2010-08-06 16:41:29

be well man!goodnight

DeletedUser

God these threads are getting so ridiculous. It's all just turning into childish bickering.

Taking into account what Argho said about PnP being useless at this stage in the game and completely agree with him, this is what I think.

GF are a tough, relentless tribe. They have their flaws and their skills like every other tribe.

Let's be honest you do have a bonus of having a completely safe area from which to send support and nukes from. Even with Levian and Storm warring your South, your still have a massive area that can pretty much never be attacked. The ONLY reason I am mentioning this silly excuse is because you Koxar try to mock us for only taking 65 villages off an account, which you had absolutely stacked to the hilt. Good Strategy but what do you expect us to take 200 odd villages that each need about 30 nukes to clear em, whilst at war with half the world. Let's be fair now.

I repeat for those who think I am giving excuses here....GF are one of the toughest tribes I have ever seen. They have their flaws like every other tribe but they are a serious threat to anyone. I do find it amusing that the likes of W~A~R and DOGS love to mock -TV- shortcomings against them. All I will say guys is we have been fighting them a long time, we know a lot of their methods and strategies and we are still fighting a tough tooth and nail scrap, largely not to much success.

I have fought the DOGS of War and I have fought the Warriors. Lads they will absolutely smash you if they ever get through us.

These forums are getting so full of rubbish and bashing lately it's becoming pointless to even read them anymore.