Levian and Storm joins the party

The Reckoning

Reaction score
G.F do not enter into an agreement with a tribe.....i.e ally/NAP "just like that" we value our comrades and will fight to the death alongside them....unlike our dear friends at Levian:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: who have still failed to post here or give a reason for the breaking of the NAP any other uk2 tribe have a NAP or alliance with them...i think its self explanatory.....BS... anyway to subject...

SINCE THE START OF THE WAR

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F
Side 2:
Tribes: Levian, STORM!

Timeframe: 06/09/2010 00:00:00 to 16/09/2010 03:30:53

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 133
Side 2: 103
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,055,452
Side 2: 884,263
Difference: 171,189

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

here here pcrasplot, i do love to give a little crap out on these forums, mainly because of exactly what you said about pnp being useless, so entertaining myself is my reasoning..too bad if no one enjoys it like i do..

noobsaylor, them wall villas did there job mate, they took that many nukes away from where we were weak you lot got suckered right into our plan, incase your a bit behind the 8ball man, im actually up on G.F 3 villas and 63k lol, infact it was all that attention you put on my wall villas that allowed me to snap up 14 vills and over 60k on you lol'zzzzz.

may the 4th be with you.

DeletedUser

God these threads are getting so ridiculous. It's all just turning into childish bickering.

Taking into account what Argho said about PnP being useless at this stage in the game and completely agree with him, this is what I think.

GF are a tough, relentless tribe. They have their flaws and their skills like every other tribe.

Let's be honest you do have a bonus of having a completely safe area from which to send support and nukes from. Even with Levian and Storm warring your South, your still have a massive area that can pretty much never be attacked. The ONLY reason I am mentioning this silly excuse is because you Koxar try to mock us for only taking 65 villages off an account, which you had absolutely stacked to the hilt. Good Strategy but what do you expect us to take 200 odd villages that each need about 30 nukes to clear em, whilst at war with half the world. Let's be fair now.

I repeat for those who think I am giving excuses here....GF are one of the toughest tribes I have ever seen. They have their flaws like every other tribe but they are a serious threat to anyone. I do find it amusing that the likes of W~A~R and DOGS love to mock -TV- shortcomings against them. All I will say guys is we have been fighting them a long time, we know a lot of their methods and strategies and we are still fighting a tough tooth and nail scrap, largely not to much success.

I have fought the DOGS of War and I have fought the Warriors. Lads they will absolutely smash you if they ever get through us.

G.F are a great tribe, DOGS are a great tribe and W~A~R are the greatest tribe. (a little bias on the end there but also proven)

-TV- are also great but just cannot compete with these other 3 as proven by stats.

The reason you hype G.F is simply because you are on a greater front with them and faced them at their full strength. 100%

You have not really faced DOGS or W~A~R.

You have faced less than 10% of W~A~Rs members using less than 25% of their ability.

Trust me pcrasplot, there will be a day soon when W~A~R turn more of their attention to you and you will see who gets absolutely smashed. :icon_wink:

G.F will beat Storm & Levian down just like they do -TV-. As Storm & Levian are just not on the same level as them.

DeletedUser

-TV- are also great but just cannot compete with these other 3 as proven by stats.
let me just finish what you clearly forgot to ad to that sentance mofo he he he. :)

-TV- are also great but just cannot compete with ''the 3 top 5 tribes who had to group together to make a dent in them'' as proven by stats.

just me having a laugh, but you must admit, it does read about right you think ??

look we are getting our buts handed to us guys, but you should see what i see everyday in our group, their ready and willing to go the distance till the death and i can safely say were gonna make your path as rocky as we can and take a few of you along with us to our deaths, IF THAT EVEN HAPPENS mwahahaha...

DeletedUser

G.F are a great tribe, DOGS are a great tribe and W~A~R are the greatest tribe. (a little bias on the end there but also proven)

The reason you hype G.F is simply because you are on a greater front with them and faced them at their full strength. 100%

You have not really faced DOGS or W~A~R.

You have faced less than 10% of W~A~Rs members using less than 25% of their ability.

Trust me pcrasplot, there will be a day soon when W~A~R turn more of their attention to you and you will see who gets absolutely smashed. :icon_wink:

G.F will beat Storm & Levian down just like they do -TV-. As Storm & Levian are just not on the same level as them.

Okay Okay Mofo

Firstly I wasn't trying to take away any credit from DOGS or W~A~R. I was simply saying that should GF ever get the victory that the most of the world seems to want them to get, then I believe they would steamroll through W~A~R then DOGS. Not because these are bad tribes, imo they got where they are cos they have good players, but for many reasons. Most importantly being, unused to GF's strategy and tactics ( there's so many) , and secondly GF would be a lot lot bigger than they are currently.

Any tribe in the top ranks that have survived this long, no doubt contain some great players to reach this level. Levian / Storm are not beat by any means yet and that conflict will continue to go on for months yet. All those who think it is over, I feel it has only just begun.

And by the by, I haven't gone round making threats to any of your players or tribe, so I would appreciate if you didn't go round threatening me. That being said, as you feel the need to promise me personally of my demise, then all I can say is I am here to play; win or lose so bring it on Mofo.

DeletedUser5293

Just something to breathe some life back into the forum.
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 06/09/2010 00:00:00 to 17/09/2010 11:50:07

Total conquers:

Side 1: 501
Side 2: 261
Difference: 240

chart

Side 1: 137
Side 2: 104
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,899,004
Side 2: 1,724,085
Difference: 1,174,919

chart

Side 1: 1,083,370
Side 2: 893,203
Difference: 190,167

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,060
Side 2: 656
Difference: 404

chart

Side 1: 140
Side 2: 107
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,652,725
Side 2: 3,841,908
Difference: 1,810,817

chart

Side 1: 1,091,090
Side 2: 902,244
Difference: 188,846

chart

The reason for posting two sets of stats is, you will notice that the amount of conquers against opposition have approx remained the same during this period but there is a considerable difference if you see the total conquers.
Both sides are approximately equal in size both coming up to 47 mil or there about's but the thing to see for here is that GF has being showing more organic growth than Levian/Storm in both the series of stats. The difference is just around 2 mil for the one month stats and what is commendable is they have maintained similar margins even after they engaged in war on both fronts.
In Storm/Levian defense it might be added that they didnt have sufficient space to expand hence the underlying reason of the war, but they do have to step up if not only enemy conquers but also general expansion or else G.F will outweigh them MoM and the situation can get out of hand in say next 3 months time.

DeletedUser6488

so whats the induvidual stats i.e GF vs Levien and GF vs Storm??

whos letting that particular coalition down?

anyone care to decifer this....

DeletedUser7621

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Levian

Timeframe: 06/09/2010 00:00:00 to 18/09/2010 01:57:55

Side 1: 103
Side 2: 68
Difference: 35

chart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: STORM!

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 36
Difference: 9

chart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Levian

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 0
Difference: 11

chart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: STORM!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

DeletedUser7621

and now look this..

this players are our inactive players..

Side 1:
Players: PITBULL 13, Jupke
Side 2:
Tribes: STORM!, Levian

Side 2: 44
Difference: 44

chart

they can noble only inactives..haha

and at the start they thought that they win..:lol:

and we dont dismiss inactives..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe they learned from the best as to how to noble inactives. ;)

And in fairness inactives or not these players were stacked to the hilts, with troops.

Nobody likes these tactics but hey if you can't beat em join em.

A small rumour is circulating that GF have been targetting Levian's inactives. I have been checking the conquers list in my slightly intoxicated state, and there seems to be some truth to this.

Perhaps this is the theme of this war.

DeletedUser

We dont noble inactives.
WE CREATE INACTIVES ....:icon_eek:

We have never cried about inactivity in our tribe.Our foes do...

DeletedUser

We dont noble inactives.
WE CREATE INACTIVES ....:icon_eek:

We have never cried about inactivity in our tribe.Our foes do...

Thats funny, all your early to mid noble achievements against Virtus were against inactive players :lol:

And as God Of War has just thrown up the inactive card...............:lol:

and now look this..

this players are our inactive players..

Side 1:
Players: PITBULL 13, Jupke
Side 2:
Tribes: STORM!, Levian

Side 2: 44
Difference: 44

chart

they can noble only inactives..haha

and at the start they thought that they win..:lol:

and we dont dismiss inactives..

Oh the other criticism you have of us.......barb munching, G.F never do that do they, thats why theres no barbs in your home K...........maybe it was the barb munching fairies that turned them into G.F vils :lol:

Sometimes Manoskoxta whatever your name is, you make yourself look daft with your posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry Juke,

Manosdia never makes himself look daft with his post, you twist the content to try and make him look daft.

DeletedUser

Bladders my friend, you know me, I like to have a laugh, and the opportunity to poke some fun at your illustrious leader was too good to miss.

DeletedUser

lol Juke's got you guys on that one GF. :lol: But I think every tribe is guilty of munchin on barbs now and then,grey villas may be nice for resources but they don't build troops for ya.

And we ruled on this already I thought,in-activity is not a valid excuse for anyone. But keep up the great fighting both sides,and have fun! :)

DeletedUser

Fair enough guys I have no problem with that.

Just Like Henry I would rather keep the forum interesting and constructive rather than a free for all sledging match.

Come on Levian or Storm! post something.

DeletedUser

Levian and Storm are more sensible than the rest of us, they avoid these forums like the plague.

One things for sure, none of these wars will be short lived, all tribes involved have the depth of villages to supply endless support and nukes to the frontlines, so it really will boil down to those with the stamina to stay.

Levian Aand Storm have faired far better against G.F than Virtus did, and I can see a regular seesawing of the stats between the 3 tribes involved.

DeletedUser

Cannot disagree with you there Juke.

Long wars of attrition coming up now for all sides. There will be minor break throughs from one quickly countered by the other.

As long as its played in the correct spirit thats what were here for.

Stamina and Patients

DeletedUser

The new rules that are coming in on internal nobling will stop inactive accounts being used aggressively in future, for all tribes. Its good to have some decent discussion, with a bit of humour thrown in, instead of the usual flaming.

Levian and Storm! have done very well so far, and I can see them continuing to improve, as they learn G.F's tactics.

DeletedUser

The internal nobling rule is definitely an improvement IMO.

We all learn from each other it will be the tribes that can adapt their tactics and respond to new strategies as one that will prevail.