Difference: 70

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,377,722
Side 2: 950,263
Difference: 427,459

chart

DeletedUser7179

Well done G.F keep it up guys! I must admit when these guys attacked i thought u were going to have crazy problems defending yourselves on both fronts but your are doing great! Keep it up!!

DeletedUser

Many thanks for the encouragement, the game is just becoming very interesting again.

A new adversary with new tactics keeps us on our toes.

We can't help but notice your recent successes congratulations on all those.

DeletedUser

We can't help but notice your recent successes congratulations on all those.
you are facetious i will give you that L B !

when will the all dreaded activity bug strike G.F, or maybe it already has :icon_eek: and i was not aware, because i myself feel, it has been the one constant that i see all uk worlds struggle with at some point, many a great tribe has succumb to its lack of mercy from what i have seen and also read (whilst trolling) and at some point it will become an issue to them like it has the core group. i can only say good luck and if your as a good as the top 3 you will shine on :icon_razz:

but on the sinister side though i cant see it happening, as im not sure G.F has as good a system in place as the core group of tittle contenders. so the initial instinct is to declare them well groomed and a war machine,, but i see so many flaws and tbh, ''abnormality's'' amongst their core group, that reflect a certain aura of one great SMACK! who in my book were better than G.F by a mile.. and with the simple tactic of boring them to death they up and left lol..damn u smack!

i do know that storm and levian are a culmination of players, who stuck it out through the die back program that systematically crushed lots of rim tribes, not to mention they disembarked with virtus so for all intensive purposes the stats they have produced against a formidable foe such as G.F are good in my book, lord bladerick ''i must presume'' is being jocular about the whole thing as i know if our flanks were safe one minute but open the next, i would be jovial too lol..to both storm and levian i say ''Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have''. others thoughts on this are welcome.
''one often meets his destiny, on the road he takes to avoid it''
my riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma ?

as i have already stated, agreeing with others many times, (''until provoked by Mr acrimonious himself manosdia'') G.F are tittle contenders for lack of a better word, but in this game there is more to it than just punching the keyboard...! ! even if you happen too ''do it'' well lol....and the dreaded will get you too at some point..:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

:lol:GO Levian , Storm GO!:icon_eek:

Tribes: G.F

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 19
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 6,882
Side 2: 157,771
Difference: 150,889

chart

Keep up the good work!

DeletedUser

Hi,

Plenty of words of wisdom there Darth, we will heed your warnings, the dreaded bug has not struck yet.

We survived the summer when most of our Greek players spent all day on the beaches.

With the warm weather in Europe starting to fade and the onset of winter and the long cold nights its back to business for G.F and the constant bombardments of our enemies.

Good luck with what ever direction you are taking Darth, send my best wishes to Max and ask him to drop me a line sometime.

DeletedUser

Well Levian and Storm! remain silent on the forums perhaps they are happy with their progress since they started their attacks on G.F under the cover of a NAP.

These stats my tell a different tale.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Levian, STORM!

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 250
Side 2: 142
Difference: 108

chart

Side 1: 1,934,383
Side 2: 1,172,133
Difference: 762,250

chart

DeletedUser6488

it may be me but seems they dont have the stomach for the fight might be wrong but hard to think otherwise when we hear nothing from them

DeletedUser

Storms a tribe known for "running" from battles. They ran from W23.net when JUICED got to them,and when they came here they re-started to the rim to avoid war with Smack. The original W23 Storm members had some guts and skill,what they have now is a bunch of rim noobs.

Go GF!!!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Levian, STORM!, -TV-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 295
Side 2: 483
Difference: 188

chart

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 12
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,164,051
Side 2: 3,198,132
Difference: 1,034,081

chart

Side 1: 367,626
Side 2: 107,835
Difference: 259,791

chart

Not bad, well done G.F! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser7215

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,141
Side 2: 5,643
Difference: 1,498

chart

Side 1: 264
Side 2: 160
Difference: 104

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 39,281,185
Side 2: 33,736,668
Difference: 5,544,517

chart

Side 1: 2,042,696
Side 2: 1,308,189
Difference: 734,507

chart

DeletedUser6488

i actually cant wait till GF and WAR have to fight what a test much better by looks of all the stats than what WAR have fought so far on this world

well done guys keep it up

DeletedUser

Your in for some fun alright Shaun. Enjoy it when it comes cos I reckon it will be a massive test to your tribe and it's members.

DeletedUser

Your in for some fun alright Shaun. Enjoy it when it comes cos I reckon it will be a massive test to your tribe and it's members.

Is that you giving away that theyl be an op going ahead on W~A~R soon...........

I think thats what differs between W~A~R and the majority of the other tribes on UK2, they do see it as fun :lol:

DeletedUser

No that's my way of joking with Shaun that GF are gonna be tough opponents. I am in Team Virtus and shauns comment was a hypothetical situation of W~A~R fighting Gf.

And yes the Warriors are the only players on UK2 who find tribalwars fun...heck I just pay for the premium points when I come home drunk and think it's some other "fun" website I am paying for...

DeletedUser

No that's my way of joking with Shaun that GF are gonna be tough opponents. I am in Team Virtus and shauns comment was a hypothetical situation of W~A~R fighting Gf.

And yes the Warriors are the only players on UK2 who find tribalwars fun...heck I just pay for the premium points when I come home drunk and think it's some other "fun" website I am paying for...

Actualy that was my fault for not reding properly and jumping to conclusions :/
Facepalm for me :(

But I bet that last statement about PP is true :icon_biggrin:

The Reckoning

Reaction score
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 17/10/2010 00:00:00 to 19/10/2010 23:59:47

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 11
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1: 426,397
Side 2: 81,068
Difference: 345,329

chart

DeletedUser3371

This is starting to look like the most interesting war around at the moment and it seems the tables have turned. Dogs have always been credited with being able to take whatever was throw at us and now it looks like the same can be said for GF. (Huge compliment):icon_wink:

I don't fancy Storm or Levian to bring any surprises to this party.

An interesting twist might be if Warriors decide to meet GF in the middle of K66.:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator: