Lewder: .co.uk epic fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It was cleary you. I told you to post/make a thread in OT and this account did. Plus it was as annoying and retarded as you :icon_rolleyes:

Stop trying to hide your fail under these 'aliases'.

Clearly.. No.

Your and idiot, that's all that is clear.

DeletedUser

Hey guyz.......... Im like one of the coolest posterz in likeee.................. ever,: cuz I use to be on the .net and that made me lol lol so lol totally cool.

lol lol you like lol.... tottaly just looked at the bottom of this for nothing lol.

seriously though you guys are coming off as attention whoring ass holes

DeletedUser

Clearly.. No.

Your and idiot, that's all that is clear.

I saw your thread. I even posted in it.

It's pretty clear to me that your the idiot, you made your little OT sucks thread and got flamed to hell for it then left in a baby sulk.

DeletedUser

I saw your thread. I even posted in it.

It's pretty clear to me that your the idiot, you made your little OT sucks thread and got flamed to hell for it then left in a baby sulk.

Incorrect qwertyu. I don't post on .net very often... and I haven't posted there for MONTHS AND MONTHS.

Next time I see someone posting a pic of boxxy, I'll be sure to assume it's you, since that is exactly what you are doing.

DeletedUser

Incorrect qwertyu. I don't post on .net very often... and I haven't posted there for MONTHS AND MONTHS.

Next time I see someone posting a pic of boxxy, I'll be sure to assume it's you, since that is exactly what you are doing.

So how can you comment on something you don't visit or experience?

DeletedUser

So how can you comment on something you don't visit or experience?

I told you, I visit and experience it. I just don't post on it often, it's pretty boring/I don't care about most of the crap.

DeletedUser

I told you, I visit and experience it. I just don't post on it often, it's pretty boring/I don't care about most of the crap.

So what are the most important threads? I'll give you an easy one to start off with.

DeletedUser

So what are the most important threads? I'll give you an easy one to start off with.

Hurrr durrr last person to win, image thread, guide to forum(cory) etc.
Edit: commandments, any CTW

Now if you can quiz me, I can quiz you(and your Serbian brain)

Easy one..

What's the arithmetic mean of these 5 student's test scores: 60, 80, 72, 5, 101.

DeletedUser

Now if you can quiz me, I can quiz you(and your Serbian brain)

Easy one..

What's the arithmetic mean of these 5 student's test scores: 60, 80, 72, 5, 101.

You forgot Rivs thread, last poster to post here wins, music thread and good and bad things thread. :icon_rolleyes:

63.6 the same as your IQ :icon_rolleyes:

e: any important members?

DeletedUser

You forgot Rivs thread, last poster to post here wins, music thread and good and bad things thread. :icon_rolleyes:

63.6 the same as your IQ :icon_rolleyes:

e: any important members?

Answered one of those threads, and one important person in my post(nice miss).

Assuming you mean important members of TWOT....

Gonna say ibo, warlo, riv, tyr, jirki(massive banning sprees), cmc(epic forum suicide), TFB(exodus), troll, ateb, L_C, love_hell(enemy of the forum), azor, scrawney, *deep breath* morthy.

Oh yeah, petn, sebco(time to time), wfa, NDS(lolnerd), ijje, typhi, topat.

cba to type moar, but of course that shows my lack of brainz.

Time for mah question: What does a mix of sodium bicarbonate, water, and calcium chloride yield?

DeletedUser

Love_hell is not an important member of the forum.
Ijje and Tyr have not posted in ages.
Warlo is banned
Ibo is banned.
CMC is banned.
Azor hardly posts in OT
Scrawney is busy with college
*deep breath* wat?
I talk to morthy on skype more times then he posts in OT
Jirki is an admin and does not post in OT much
Sebco varies in activity levels
WFA is <3 but is not on as much as she used to
I have not seen NDS post in OT for quite a while
same with Ijje
Typhi :3
ToPaT same with wfa but replace she with he :p
Petn infrequent posts

I'm doing science this year at college. Carbon dioxide gas, calcium carbonate snd water.

DeletedUser

Love_hell is not an important member of the forum.
Ijje and Tyr have not posted in ages.
Warlo is banned
Ibo is banned.
CMC is banned.
Azor hardly posts in OT
Scrawney is busy with college
*deep breath* wat?
I talk to morthy on skype more times then he posts in OT
Jirki is an admin and does not post in OT much
Sebco varies in activity levels
WFA is <3 but is not on as much as she used to
I have not seen NDS post in OT for quite a while
same with Ijje
Typhi :3
ToPaT same with wfa but replace she with he :p

I'm doing science this year at college. Carbon dioxide gas, calcium carbonate snd water.
They are all important in one way or another

They shaped it like it was... until it somehow totally disintigrated in early/mid 2008 :icon_eek:

EDIT: I was also looking for an answer along the lines of 'gives off heat and turns all bubbly and disintigrates into a powdery mixture, with lack of air during the reaction.'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They are all important in one way or another

They shaped it like it was... until it somehow totally disintigrated in early/mid 2008 :icon_eek:

EDIT: I was also looking for an answer along the lines of 'gives off heat and turns all bubbly and disintigrates into a powdery mixture, with lack of air during the reaction.'

Also not all of them have shaped TWOT.

DeletedUser

Oh good lord. I must agree with xclude here. You require to make a thread about someone who is banned, has clearly stated he's left co.uk forums and thouroughly you enjoy bashing him pointlessly.

I've read this entire thread.

MSG fails so hard :spear:

One of your .net quotes. So why are you still here? One reason: because you are a big fat head acne-prone douche who has nothing better to do with his life than randomly bash people. If you wanted to pop Lewder's ego, why not try some more effective way. And its obvious he won't care about what some kind of insignificant little tool as yourself has to say.

Lewder isn't the most likeable poster, but your forum training, idiotic trolling and acting like a forum nazi is far from amusing. Alex's points are far more valid than your own, and are more focused on your own little ego. And yes, you probably have a larger ego than Lewder. And look back in the context of that quote of yours...

I like Admiral Awesome and Boxxy :icon_razz:

They can have MSG if they... I don't know.

Uhhh... >.>

Convince The Lewder to give it to them. We all know this forum is kept in his house.

Thats why he has this strange control over us.

It is obvious Lewder was being quite sarcastic with his comments, and as we well know rarely enters serious debates on these forums. Do you not see the nature of his posts? It is obvious he was never serious, and do you think he got that Nazi avatar seriously because he was a nazi? No :icon_rolleyes:.

I came, I saw, I forumtrained :D

/forgives

Lewder is one of random conversation. There is no predictibilaty or pattern to what Lewder does. He is who he is. Yes he is a bit of a troll and yes he is annoying at times - but so are quite a few of you, especially that certain person with a name starting with B *cough* Boxxy *cough* No wonder he left.

DeletedUser

Oh good lord. I must agree with xclude here. You require to make a thread about someone who is banned, has clearly stated he's left co.uk forums and thouroughly you enjoy bashing him pointlessly.

One of your .net quotes. So why are you still here? One reason: because you are a big fat head acne-prone douche who has nothing better to do with his life than randomly bash people. If you wanted to pop Lewder's ego, why not try some more effective way. And its obvious he won't care about what some kind of insignificant little tool as yourself has to say.

Lewder isn't the most likeable poster, but your forum training, idiotic trolling and acting like a forum nazi is far from amusing. Alex's points are far more valid than your own, and are more focused on your own little ego. And yes, you probably have a larger ego than Lewder. And look back in the context of that quote of yours...

It is obvious Lewder was being quite sarcastic with his comments, and as we well know rarely enters serious debates on these forums. Do you not see the nature of his posts? It is obvious he was never serious, and do you think he got that Nazi avatar seriously because he was a nazi? No :icon_rolleyes:.

Lewder is one of random conversation. There is no predictibilaty or pattern to what Lewder does. He is who he is. Yes he is a bit of a troll and yes he is annoying at times - but so are quite a few of you, especially that certain person with a name starting with B *cough* Boxxy *cough* No wonder he left.

/Lewder alias detected.

Status
Not open for further replies.