Lewder: .co.uk epic fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oh good lord. I must agree with xclude here. You require to make a thread about someone who is banned, has clearly stated he's left co.uk forums and thouroughly you enjoy bashing him pointlessly.

Well this is obviously an alias of yours so you are back so you've not left the .co.uk forums

One of your .net quotes. So why are you still here? One reason: because you are a big fat head acne-prone douche who has nothing better to do with his life than randomly bash people. If you wanted to pop Lewder's ego, why not try some more effective way. And its obvious he won't care about what some kind of insignificant little tool as yourself has to say.

Lewder just because your starting to go through puberty does'nt mean we all are going through the same thing as you. I've already gone though that stage. So it's more like bored college kid who in his spare time likes to troll lewder.

You obviously do care as you made this really bad comeback

Lewder isn't the most likeable poster, but your forum training, idiotic trolling and acting like a forum nazi is far from amusing. Alex's points are far more valid than your own, and are more focused on your own little ego. And yes, you probably have a larger ego than Lewder. And look back in the context of that quote of yours...

Yes and I even remember the thread that you pulled that thread from Luigi a member from .co.uk posted a really rubbish thread about .co.uk being better then .net. On the pages that followed he got owned several times. I read the thread and said that MSG fails (I don't think I posted the spear) So I only see pointing out the obvious in that post, no 'arrogance' at all

It is obvious Lewder was being quite sarcastic with his comments, and as we well know rarely enters serious debates on these forums. Do you not see the nature of his posts? It is obvious he was never serious, and do you think he got that Nazi avatar seriously because he was a nazi? No :icon_rolleyes:

You were quite serious when you first came to these forums, you thought that because you were from .net that you would find it easier to become the spam 'messiah' like you tried to come on .net however when this failed like it did on .net you went to your old excuse. 'I was not being srs guys I mean I was just being sarcastic :icon_rolleyes:' Which you pulled after you got owned for several pages on the spam messiah thread. Also getting banned for an avatar :lol:

Lewder is one of random conversation. There is no predictibilaty or pattern to what Lewder does. He is who he is. Yes he is a bit of a troll and yes he is annoying at times - but so are quite a few of you, especially that certain person with a name starting with B *cough* Boxxy *cough* No wonder he left.

I don't know why you are talking in the third person lewder :icon_rolleyes:. The pattern of lewder is quite simple. Make spam 'trains' which people stopped doing last year cause they realized they sucked. You fail at being a troll because you get trolled 24/7 :lol: Also if you want to leave don't make an alias.

kthxbai

DeletedUser

haha.Lewder got it on his face.

HEY!I'm GOING THROUGH PUBERTY TOO U KNOW!

DeletedUser

[th]As much as I dislike to close threads - in particular in off-topic - I have to close this one. There are some players, who simply cannot resist to come back - even though they are trying and telling the community so over and over.

I don't want to be the reason for some weak minds to become liars. Thus I'll close this thread precautionarily to prevent more "damage for some members' reputation".[/th]

Status
Not open for further replies.