Linukas

DeletedUser10789

I think it is fair to say that Linukas can now join the hall of fame as one of the all time start-up greats. His ability to double rank 2 in points is quite unbelievable, and reminds me a little of Lance Armstrong...

Syke

https://uk24.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/c435ae5d4677a3504b9ddf651aad8c9c

Sorry I can't link it, I'm on my phone and really struggling to type.

And for anyone that can't open the report, this guy has roughly 550 axe and 320lc.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13121

For all i know, Lance Armstrong won a few Tour De France's even before being caught as a doping medicine user.

It's not like he cheated or anything, he just used a pileload of premium points to get there.

Same as tour de france - his premium points are more efficient than yours lol

DeletedUser10789

I said syke

(That rendered everything I had said previously meaningless)

DeletedUser13448

Come on people let's not hate, this guy supplied me with at least one and a half k pp alone

DeletedUser13448

Yeah it looks like he is off so some one near him. Will have nice breakfast

DeletedUser6695

I think it is fair to say that Linukas can now join the hall of fame as one of the all time start-up greats. His ability to double rank 2 in points is quite unbelievable, and reminds me a little of Lance Armstrong...

Syke

https://uk24.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/c435ae5d4677a3504b9ddf651aad8c9c

Sorry I can't link it, I'm on my phone and really struggling to type.

And for anyone that can't open the report, this guy has roughly 550 axe and 320lc.....

Why does it even matter? P2p is a part of tw now. Also, it's not like you are striving for rank 1 anyway. You suck.

DeletedUser10789

Nice sly dig there.

That's mature of you :)

Simmer down now u little kettle

DeletedUser10789

honesty is good, and I won't try and claim I am the number 1 start-up player in tw history. But I'm good enough at it for me to keep up in order to then to be able to push for the top ranks later on.

DeletedUser10789

Hej,

I don't dislike people on this game for no reason, and I'm often very quick to forgive.
Your problem is your arrogance, it's not that you have an ego or anything, it's the fact you have achieved nothing on this game, yet claim to be an absolute God.
You have absolutely no right to call me a noob. You have never beaten me, you have not won more normal worlds than me or more speed rounds than me. You have never even outgrown me.

You don't have an ego
You have no reputation
So stop pretending that you do: you fool no one. The only thing that you are achieving with your arrogance is an awful lot of enemies.

a piece of advice: if you dislike someone on this game, calling them a noob achieves nothing especially when all evidence and statistics suggests that they are in fact better than you.

Cheers,
Mr o

DeletedUser13795

Can't stop laughing about Mr Offence creating new thread to offend linukas and then getting highly offended himself :lol:
It's childish, I think.

And to prevent Mr o (as he calls himself) posting some crap about me (which I won't probably even read) - yes, you don't know me, and yes, I don't know you, and yes, I don't pretend to show myself as good player as you do.
Just get over it. It's a game, for the god's sake. Not everyone must say, what you want to hear, and play as you want.

DeletedUser

Hej,

I don't dislike people on this game for no reason, and I'm often very quick to forgive.
Your problem is your arrogance, it's not that you have an ego or anything, it's the fact you have achieved nothing on this game, yet claim to be an absolute God.
You have absolutely no right to call me a noob. You have never beaten me, you have not won more normal worlds than me or more speed rounds than me. You have never even outgrown me.

You don't have an ego
You have no reputation
So stop pretending that you do: you fool no one. The only thing that you are achieving with your arrogance is an awful lot of enemies.

a piece of advice: if you dislike someone on this game, calling them a noob achieves nothing especially when all evidence and statistics suggests that they are in fact better than you.

Cheers,
Mr o

Noob

DeletedUser13448

U haven't beaten me outgrown me or anything like that

On Skype pretends to be over educated and even I saw his mistake before I read Will's post

DeletedUser13448

I was gonna say something smart but I forgot

Ow yeah ur a backstabber

DeletedUser10789

The reason I dislike him is not because he has an ego.

I basically meant he doesn't have an ego, so it is not the reason for my disliking.

(It made sense to me haha)

I also didn't make this thread to offend him, I just made it to highlight how few troops this guy has... I also am not offended by hejs comments, if he had any evidence, then they would be more meaningful. As it is some guy with 3 round wins calling me a noob, his comments mean nothing to me. He dislikes me cause he got kicked from TeamUK, (cause he's very irritating and not very good).

P.S. I also am not a backstabber :)

This is also the part I dislike about this game most, arguing with players on the forums. Didn't realise me making this post was gonna stir quite so many emotions...

DeletedUser

Of course he will have few troops. Look at the world, there are barely any barbs. How do you get a huge lead with barely any barbs? You buy tonnes and tonnes of resources and push mines heavy. No time or spare resources to build many troops.

That's clear for anyone who looks at the guest login of this world.