Linukas

DeletedUser13448

Some ppl hating on Linukas but he is playing the game fairly, no need to complain when he will be wiped out soon enough

DeletedUser13829

Indeed, only time will tell..

If he isn't a very good player and solely rely on PP he's going to be wiped once others get nobles

DeletedUser13858

3 nice villages at the minute.

Alot more points than they started at.

DeletedUser13734

He will lose rank, and mass def.

Nobody will be getting his villages for atleast a week : )

DeletedUser13687

one thing i do have to say in linukas defense, he is constantly supporting players that need it with a decent amount of troops so got to give him credit for that

DeletedUser12733

Linukas is cool... i would like to see someone try to hit him :). Each world is different and this world he has the right friends :).

Go hate somewhere else. PP is part of the game, if he wants to pay let him. I don't want to pay so i don't. Tis simply a matter of choice. But i cannot see him losing it this world... not if i have anything to do with it :). He is a nice guy and a team player. Better than 90% of the players in this thread.

DeletedUser13734

He wasn't so great in 23 lol. no skill showed, just lots of defence. I know that first hand!

No one is saying He isn't a nice guy : )

DeletedUser12733

He wasn't so great in 23 lol. no skill showed, just lots of defence. I know that first hand!

No one is saying He isn't a nice guy : )

Yes i remember, but i was saying the way he got done over in 23 won't be happening this world, as I know people like to try their luck :p. I think someone has been teaching him how to play a bit better, as he seems to have better than a basic level of understanding of the game-play now. It is nice guys who normally last the longest because more people want to help them :D

DeletedUser4280

Huggers last the longest, and are by and large the worst kind of tribal wars player, myself am no fan of pp usage in this way, but huggers and passive players are so negative in my eyes.

The fact that he likes to dabble in pp and is in a family tribe (huggers) seals the judgment on linukas, I don't think he will be rank 1 in a few weeks.

DeletedUser13827

I agree, leave Linukas alone on forum cause he is playing the game fairly. Idk how he got his own topic.

DeletedUser12733

Huggers last the longest, and are by and large the worst kind of tribal wars player, myself am no fan of pp usage in this way, but huggers and passive players are so negative in my eyes.

The fact that he likes to dabble in pp and is in a family tribe (huggers) seals the judgment on linukas, I don't think he will be rank 1 in a few weeks.

Wish you were here :) Then i would make sure you didn't feel like you were being hugged :)
Let us see someone try and take him off rank 1 :D

DeletedUser4280

Winning is fun with or without wars.

So get a standard dice, say to yourself "if i get numbers 1-6 im a winner and feel awesome about it, numbers 7 and above mean i suck"
And role away for happy times.

In fact, why play a game or introduce a variable, just every morning when you wake up give yourself a pat on the back and tell yourself how much of a winner you are"

Far as tw is concerned though, it would be naive to consider all victories equal.

DeletedUser13827

Yep I patyself on my back and tell myself how much of a winner I am.
As does every one else who is decent.

DeletedUser12733

If you make it to the top 25 of a world more than 5 times, you can consider yourself better than average.
Dragon, all i see is you have popped up from nowhere, once again to give an opinion on people who have opinions. You yourself are nothing to be feared, just a child with a megaphone.

Why not show us how the old school do it?? I will be sure to show you have things have changed ;)