LMAO

DeletedUser7179

Yeah!! Yawn... come join us HIGH i need more people to woop! tbh!

DeletedUser7179

Awww don't be upset that i've beaten u several times! Nevermind!

DeletedUser7179

I've won several rounds but tbh I don't get that much time to play the midweek ones unless i'm off work like today! When i've played a round properly i've only been beaten twice!

I fully admit i'm not the best there are several players I've come across who are just as good or better than me on the speed rounds!

But I guess Frank is still a little upset he challenged me to a fight a while back and I wiped him off the map in a couple of minutes!

DeletedUser

I've won several rounds but tbh I don't get that much time to play the midweek ones unless i'm off work like today! When i've played a round properly i've only been beaten twice!

I fully admit i'm not the best there are several players I've come across who are just as good or better than me on the speed rounds!

But I guess Frank is still a little upset he challenged me to a fight a while back and I wiped him off the map in a couple of minutes!

Umm I can't be online at all on the weekdays except for after 17st...

Oh wait LionHeart if you are so good , why the latest round I played (and started more or less on time) I won ?

Oh and don't give me crap about how you started later or whatever. You were rank 1 until I overtook you by 500+ points and kept that lead through out, until you got an academy but even that didnt help you:D

DeletedUser7179

Yeah ur correct Frank I was ranked 1 but unfortunately I had to leave to go play rugby at half 12! When I wasn't expecting to, otherwise I wouldn't have started the round! So fair play you over took me! Congratulations!!

DeletedUser

Started 6 hours after the game started, and doubled second place. -.-

Admittedly LionHeart left the game, but still, thats a bit bad... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser7179

Can you post the final standings? I was just about to noble the guy in second place then I was gonna noble you to get rid of the threat lol!
I was banded bloody annoying!

DeletedUser

Started 6 hours after the game started, and doubled second place. -.-

Admittedly LionHeart left the game, but still, thats a bit bad... :icon_confused:

Mwoah, everybody can noble uncontrolled villages, you aren't very special in that. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Only nobled at most 3 of his vills, the rest were active players, im not that much of a noob. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7179

I already had over 100k before I left! lol Everybody was already beaten closest behind me had 25k and I had cleared him before going! lol

DeletedUser

Yeah, please, go ahead and claim greatness from your co-players again Frank. :lol:

*sigh*

You are boring me clamju. Ask galaxy for sale, who was playing the last round where I won. I don't claim i never used co-players for long rounds. So do most people :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7179

I remember beating you in one round you had a bout 3-4 co-players! and u still lost! Galaxy for sale is a good player!

DeletedUser

Please tell me which round that was. And that proves 1/4 of my skill? How about this, any time there is a round that I can play fully, without co-players I will 1v1 you. I am yet to see you do a decent backtime to be honest.

DeletedUser

I will bet right now that I can beat anyone who plays here, save miggy and vendetta, and probably grant. (maybe them too, considering my backtime dodging prowess :)