LMAO

DeletedUser282

HAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :icon_redface:

I hope you didn't mean that for real? A challenge at .net? :p
.Net is one of the noobiest speed servers ever. .De, .Nl and .Ch are a challenge, but (yeah, .netters think they're good) .net isn't any better than .ro or .fr or something like that :')

This is the truth. Go play .de speed for a proper challenge. The most challenge that .net can offer is if one of the few players who can play is playing. .de has multiple players who can play decently.

DeletedUser

This is the truth. Go play .de speed for a proper challenge. The most challenge that .net can offer is if one of the few players who can play is playing. .de has multiple players who can play decently.

Glad you agree :)

DeletedUser

.Net is one of the noobiest speed servers ever. .De, .Nl and .Ch are a challenge, but (yeah, .netters think they're good) .net isn't any better than .ro or .fr or something like that :')

But i heard Sir Cornish is pretty awesome... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser7966

.nets average player is crap, those of us who can play however, have won on pretty much every server that claimed to be the greatest. .de has far more players, but not necessarily better ones, as winning there is just as comfortable as winning on .net.

DeletedUser8732

I'm sorry, but I beg to differ. There are still 3 or 4 decent players on .net (Me) :lol:

DeletedUser

Isn't that the point though, 3 or 4 players being good isn't really enough to be a challenge, as they probably won't play that many rounds.

DeletedUser8762

right guys, could you all just put them out on the table and measure? Then we'll just move on.

DeletedUser

Oh sorry, i forgot the sarcasm tags. :icon_rolleyes:

And Louis sucks... :icon_wink: