Looking for a W2 premade

DeletedUser1673

So people agree with my point :icon_wink:

I cant be bothered with seperating posts so I will answer it all in numbers.

1 - If he succeeded with his purpose [which I still can't figure out] then he made himself look like a fool in the meantime, so all 3 of us lose.

2 - I didn't care what 'a lot' were thinking. Do 'a lot' of people even read this thread? Anyway, the only thing that I wanted to achieve was with the person I was talking to [which was unbelievably not horny gummy bear. I know, isn't it suprising :icon_surprised:]

3 - I could get off, but I am not going to. How did you even get on? It was a quarrel between me and your tribemate, and suddenly you see him in danger so you jump in to rescue him? How heroic :)

4 - I know I am ^_^

Can i just correct few things?
Please edit your post and put "She" instead of "He"
and when you've done it, GTFO! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

STFU horney, your such a *insert word* take that stupid sig off, your not even in gummy, you wanna be player!,

DeletedUser1673

STFU horney, your such a *insert word* take that stupid sig off, your not even in gummy, you wanna be player!,

PFFT, just because your tribes name is Gummy, that doesn't mean i need to change my siggy/name..

And its Horny not F"cking Horney.. You noob F need to learn how to spell

I just have 1 word for ya GTFO! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

your trying to look like a member, but the jokes got old now, and I wont put up with you trying to drag the name of gummy down with you,
you must be such a crap player to have to pretent to be apart of a tribe your not even accepted into.
get a F'en life you looser.

DeletedUser1673

your trying to look like a member, but the jokes got old now, and I wont put up with you trying to drag the name of gummy down with you,
you must be such a crap player to have to pretent to be apart of a tribe your not even accepted into.
get a F'en life you looser.

Sorry, your answer was just a waste as i don't know what "pretent" means?

WE both know if this tribe is going to stand or fall.. And i know you know the answer, so why The F make it?
Why drag all those players with you?

I made this account way before your tribe was made, HECK I bet you got the idea from my siggy..

So why don't you do us both a favour?
Disband the tribe and let the players at least try, as your tribe is an Total Epic Fail.!

DeletedUser

if thats true explain this,
my opening post for gummy bear tribe
#1 27.06.2009, 20:08 Top
Greetings to be W2 players!

and now the date of your account being made...
Horny Gummy Bear

I think you have just been owned

DeletedUser

lol, flirting will get you everywhere.

and Extra, I think you want her for other reasons, :p

DeletedUser

You guys are pedo's, don't worry slaya i will comfort you........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's comfort and I'm 17. Don't think that is considered pedo.

DeletedUser

Whoops didn't realize, just because your in your teens doesn't mean your a bad at spelling. I would consider it pedo, if they were at a party were getting turned on never know they may be dead inside.