Looking for a W2 premade

DeletedUser

Whoops didn't realize, just because your in your teens doesn't mean your a bad at spelling. I would consider it pedo, if they were at a party were getting turned on never know they may be dead inside.

no u

DeletedUser

What? If your reffering to the dead inside part, i am dead inside and just about blind.:L

I took your picture for my signature also.

DeletedUser

if thats true explain this,
my opening post for gummy bear tribe
#1 27.06.2009, 20:08 Top
Greetings to be W2 players!

and now the date of your account being made...
Horny Gummy Bear

I think you have just been owned

When did you copyright the words "Gummy Bear"? :s

DeletedUser

When did you copyright the words "Gummy Bear"? :s

what are you talking about?
if you were up to date, on this convosation it was between me and Horney Gummy bear,
he was pointing out that I had coppied him, by creating gummy for W2 based on his name, and so was pointing out that my tribes thread was published before he created his forum name,

so since when did I ever say I had copyrighted the word 'Gummy Bear'

I don't really care, as this isn;t important, but I wish peopel would make sure they got their facts together before begining to flam others.

much sugary sweetness from the reproducing 'Gummy bears © ' :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

what are you talking about?
if you were up to date, on this convosation it was between me and Horney Gummy bear,
he was pointing out that I had coppied him, by creating gummy for W2 based on his name, and so was pointing out that my tribes thread was published before he created his forum name,

Oh, I misunderstood. Sowwy :|

DeletedUser

Gummy bears ©

Now costs 38 cents and a banana sticker to say Gummy Bears.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
did you coppyright that art work? :icon_razz:

All work is copyrighted at the moment of creation.

EDIT: Proof for morons that will assuredly otherwise claim the above is not true.

When is my work protected?
Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.

Do I have to register with your office to be protected?
No. In general, registration is voluntary. Copyright exists from the moment the work is created. You will have to register, however, if you wish to bring a lawsuit for infringement of a U.S. work. See Circular 1, Copyright Basics, section “Copyright Registration.”

Quote obtained from US Copyright Office at the following address: http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-general.html#mywork

Last edited:

DeletedUser

gees nauz, I was messing around, from the previous convo I had with him.... *mumbles random words as I walk away*

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Only in some countries though. I know Canada is like that, but I think USA, you have to go get it copyrighted. could be wrong.

No. In the US all work is copyrighted at the moment of creation. The quote was from the US Copyright Office. I also have sued in the past for copyright infringement and hold several copyrights that are registered with the US Copyright Office. What you may be thinking is that the US does have a Copyright Office and that there is a fee that you can pay to have your work officially recognized by the US Copyright Office but the work is copyrighted even if not registered, it is just easier to sue for copyright infringement on registered works.