Looking for premade - Was in W1N on UK1

DeletedUser

Okay my name is Jenny

I am looking to join a premade tribe for world 2/3

My past experience

.net
26 - this was my first world where i played the account: Im Happy
This was my first account and when i quit the world the account was top 100, just lol, and i was a baron, and along with three others controlled the tribe from 20th to 12th. Tribe was called WAB.
I left the world because of exams, i then got a request from booza, duke of number one tribe RT, to come back and take over Kubic account which was rank 17th at 1.2 million by the time i left.

played a couple of other worlds, never really seriously and always on the core. Always at least top 20 in my K normally top 5, depending how much effort i put in

.co.uk
Joined the world around the opening.
Micheal (one of the dukes of W1N) invited me twice, yes twice, before i decided to join them.
Had a great laugh, and sure they'd mostly say i was a good laugh and a good team mate. Was around 75 in rank and top 50 in ODA.

Had to delete account because of Holdiays.

Just got back and now looking for a premade.

What i expect of the premade (if i join)

Be made Duke, or at least baron
lol, joke OFC
-Very talkative tribe, lots of laughs
-duke/s must have led multiple top 10 tribes, do not ask me to join if this is not true about you as i value the duke's ability more than anything else.
-Doing something interesting, no idea what but intrigue me.

Sorry for long post
Ill give out my skype name to only those who i feel would be worth joining.

Thanks

PS - did not bother to read all other posts in this area as there seemed alot of premades and i had know idea who was good

thanks

Jenny

DeletedUser

If you like to spam i sugggest Gummy :), try to join Nauz's tribe if you can

DeletedUser

I'd rather play against W1N members, as they'd give a good fight and i'd have a great time, even if i lost.

With Nauz tribe, they are to egoish, if thats a word, for me

Gummy not heard of but ill look up, same with pie thanks

DeletedUser

Well do you feel like learning How To Be Ninja...!? Because you should join Ninjas then. :lol:

DeletedUser

Please give links to tribe pages if you are advertising them for me to join.

Or

Send me a mail

PS - i will not search for specific tribes that are just named here, as there are loads of premades and i expect most are rubbish

soz

DeletedUser

If this is the same Im happy from W37.Net she'd fit nicely among the top in most tribes. ;)

/Power of Two

DeletedUser

Egotistical would be the word you were looking for.

As for good tribes, try WaR. I'd say that they rank up there with Ninjas, so if you don't want to be in Ninjas but want a good tribe...

Here is the thread.

Of course, I have to say that not all of Nauz's tribe are egotistical. Also, someone with the name 'Im Godly' can't really call others egotistical.

There's also Pop!, BT's tribe. Here is his thread.

DeletedUser

Yes it is, on 37 i was in Marvel, along with power of two, and was ranked 1st to 17th up to just before nobles came out, i had to quit because of exams.

Thanks for that power of two.
PS u got skype?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
If you like to spam i sugggest Gummy :), try to join Nauz's tribe if you can

That baron/duke requirement is an absolute deal breaker, won't happen. apparently the 15 or so top 20 starters in tribe have too large of egos too :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Guess ur not much of a spammer then lol, as i use white text everywhere lol, great for laughs

DeletedUser

Took me about 4 times to find it i was highlighting everything else

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Please give links to tribe pages if you are advertising them for me to join.

Or

Send me a mail

PS - i will not search for specific tribes that are just named here, as there are loads of premades and i expect most are rubbish

soz

Only tribes I expect to do well, no specific order:

Yes:
Ninjas
WaR

Maybe:
Gummy
Mine

If they join:
XiG

DeletedUser

Thanks for that comment, Nauz. :p Made me feel good. XP

Jenny, get back to me. We have some W1N members here, and I'd love to see you again. Was very sad when you suddenly left. :|

DeletedUser

Thats cause your stuck in the middle with critics mate.:icon_wink:

You believed RB was gonna be in the top 10 now look at them DJ is running for japan.:lol:

I don't mind what rank you see my tribe being because most of you guys won't be in the top ten due to mass-recruiting non-premades.:icon_rolleyes: