Looking for premade - Was in W1N on UK1

DeletedUser

I would offer you a place in Pop, but I can't say that I've lead millions of top 10 tribes, so I guess I can't ^^

Good luck in your choice, Typhoon's tribe looks good and I'm sure you'll probably pick that one. See you in world 2 :icon_razz:

BT I would apply to yours if I wasn't in gummy, :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Oh this is rude of me >>

Thanks Predator for suggesting us <3

And sure rich, sure :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ah Rich, how long will it take you to be loyal to Gummy? At least I stopped applying to tribes after SPF 50, Immortals, *TCF*, 'Tribe', Be Quiet, XIII, Asasin, BUMP, United Nations, World at War, The Soliders of War, Name Undecided, Smurfs, The Knights, The Bringers of Bloodshed, Guarana and Legion of Knights. I know when enough is enough.

Gummy did hype itself Nauz, for sure. But our spam is keeping us active. Our leaders are looking forward to the real start of the world and the members will follow the leadership everywhere. A highly motivated tribe. Some may not like the spam, but Gummy is still here unlike many other premades including Orgasm and Red Bull (well yes, they're still here, but yeah... well... you know).

DeletedUser

Gummy isn't really hyping themselves up. Others are helping us along. We spam, because most of us don't play world 1. (I currently am not playing ANY worlds) So it gives us something to do. Plus, the hype comes from other players questioning are skill, so we defend ourselves and include stats. (Something most other tribes haven't done) And others assume we are going to become first place because of it.

I believe the top three will be a fight between Nauz tribe, Gummy, and Typhons (depending on how many W1N members join). But unlike Gummy, I believe the other two tribes have lots of members on W1. And early accounts, and new worlds like W1 require much more attention then say a W4 player does. (Having 3 villages nobled off you when you only have 60.000 points is much worse then having 50 villages nobled off you when you have 5million+ points).

I think it's going to come down to activity. And Gummy has been proving for the past month or so, that we are VERY innactive.

DeletedUser

In no offence to you Extra and not to spam this thread but Gummy do seem awefully overhyped. Spamming does not prove in game activity.

I've been in very fun spam tribes, but they have succeeded. F-Meh for example had some great players, Moneyman09, Hakushaku, Blue-Ranger, WLA, Shardsofafrozenflame, wardyuc, Gorth, Jasmineyerp (yes they were in a tribe together at one point o:), Sir Victor and EstoyLoco and I could carry on listing, but we spammed so much on skype our focus slipped from game and we ended up not being that great a tribe. Plus I don't think many of us tried :icon_razz:

"Great" players and a lot of spam does not prove anything :icon_confused: We'll see what happens in w2.

DeletedUser

Business time, i never said millions of top ten leadership just one or two, though if u are newish to the game and have led one top tribe, i'd be happy to join you

Currently lots of offers: yeah me popular, will decide later on, and ill mail everyone who mailed me

thanks

DeletedUser

But if you think about it. Gummy has to prove ourselves.
Once W2 opens, and I get big enough, chances are I'm gonna slow down in the forum talking (always happends) It's just a matter of boredum and nothing else to do. (I blame the gf not putting out)

DeletedUser

-Double post because I'm on laggy computer-
I'm not sure if you included this godly, so if you did I appologize.

Why are you no longer in W1N? That's not really a tribe you quit.

DeletedUser

I'll offer you a place then C:

Lol Extra :icon_razz: Slaya isn't giving? o:

DeletedUser

Thats cause your stuck in the middle with critics mate.:icon_wink:

You believed RB was gonna be in the top 10 now look at them DJ is running for japan.:lol:

I don't mind what rank you see my tribe being because most of you guys won't be in the top ten due to mass-recruiting non-premades.:icon_rolleyes:

You seriously know nothing. I honestly expected Red Bull to be somewhere near the bottom of the top 10, if there. I quit because I realized that my tribe was unorganised and full of loads of spammars who say 'Can I join this premade?' in every thread, taht I had no time to lead, and that I knew the more I lead a tribe that was expected to do well when it obviosly wasn't going to, the more my ego went up. Please just leave this section of the forums.

Also, you didn't need a :lol: in there because it wasn't funny, it was immature and stupid.

/flamed

DeletedUser

I was on holiday for the past three weeks, one with my gran, dull, one with my parents and one camping with friends, all the time i had no Internet connection so i deleted the account.

DeletedUser

I left the world because of exams, i then got a request from booza, duke of number one tribe RT, to come back and take over Kubic account which was rank 17th at 1.2 million by the time i left.

Damn RT lover

DeletedUser

You seriously know nothing. I honestly expected Red Bull to be somewhere near the bottom of the top 10, if there. I quit because I realized that my tribe was unorganised and full of loads of spammars who say 'Can I join this premade?' in every thread, taht I had no time to lead, and that I knew the more I lead a tribe that was expected to do well when it obviosly wasn't going to, the more my ego went up. Please just leave this section of the forums.

Also, you didn't need a :lol: in there because it wasn't funny, it was immature and stupid.

/flamed

You didn't flame me, seriously did you actually think you did. :lol:

The members in your tribe you recruited proves your skill.:icon_wink:

Thats your word but i am willing to believe you fled the battle field of the SE.:icon_rolleyes:

I will not leave this forum as might you as your premade should now be extinct nd bring the hype down, just because you aren't as good as made out.:icon_razz:

I am not gonna say flamed, but i will give wayyyyy you been bambed up a try.:lol:

DeletedUser

Holy Shizzle you are Re-Education... I have heard loads about you rank 7 in 26 and rank 1 in German W5 :icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Oh. there are 2? Is your spelled differently

here I was pissing my pants with fear and excitement.:lol:

DeletedUser

You didn't flame me, seriously did you actually think you did. :lol:

- 1. There's nothing funny about that
2. I completely disproved you point, and classed it as a flame

The members in your tribe you recruited proves your skill.:icon_wink:

- I stated in my thread that I didn't need the best experience, I just wanted a community as a tribe, to work together in a world

Thats your word but i am willing to believe you fled the battle field of the SE.:icon_rolleyes:

- Mate, you can believe what ever you want, why should I give a damn?

I will not leave this forum as might you as your premade should now be extinct nd bring the hype down, just because you aren't as good as made out.:icon_razz:

- When did I make out I was great? In my thread, I said I wasn't greatly experienced, being the reason I gave 12azor leadership.

I am not gonna say flamed, but i will give wayyyyy you been bambed up a try.:lol:

- Why do you need an icon at the end of every sentence?