Looking for premade - Was in W1N on UK1

DeletedUser

You see though, I didn't mass recruit. Quite a lot of forum users are experienced players. If I had gone into world one and invited everyone in the South-East, that would be mass-recruiting.

You recruiting alot of really crap players that were refused from other tribes but you let them in.:icon_neutral:

Give up mate.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I am joining gummy,

This can be closed

thanks to all who asked me to join and hopefully i will play with most of you in future worlds

DeletedUser

yep, getting duke privs, they just don't know yet ;)

did he notice my white text?

DeletedUser

Me so confused,
meh thinks ian does not know about white text

DeletedUser

No, i do notice but i wasn't meaning the white text, its iain btw.

DeletedUser

haha no one ever puts that extra 'i' when writing your name,

Nauzhror

Reaction score
No lol. he quit world 26. I took it over and built it from 140 villages to 200. Then a bunch of bad communication happend and what not so I quit.

Heh, read the post above and went bullcrap, you're not re-education, I played with him on W26, then read lower, luckily before posting :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Heh, read the post above and went bullcrap, you're not re-education, I played with him on W26, then read lower, luckily before posting :icon_redface:

ahaha. Good thing. I woulda made fun of you Nauz :p

DeletedUser

Bring him in. Everytime I try to talk to him on skype, he leaves the convo.

DeletedUser

I've been in very fun spam tribes, but they have succeeded. F-Meh for example
Wait, w22 F-Meh succeeded? :p

I suppose so, if your definition of success is having a skype chat which is still going 2-3 months after the tribe disbands. Good times :D

DeletedUser

No need anymore Ollie. Everythings been dealt with and I quit .net. (It was just an issue over the world 26 account) Thanks though. :)